- The success of the Bush Regime's propaganda, lies, and
deception with gullible and inattentive Americans since 9/11 has made it
difficult for intelligent, aware people to be optimistic about the future
of the United States. For almost 8 years the US media has served as Ministry
of Propaganda for a war criminal regime. Americans incapable of thinking
for themselves, reading between the lines, or accessing foreign media on
the Internet have been brainwashed.
- As the Nazi propagandist, Joseph Goebbels, said, it is
easy to deceive a people. You just tell them they have been attacked and
wave the flag.
- It certainly worked with Americans.
- The gullibility and unconcern of the American people
has had many victims. There are 1.25 million dead Iraqis. There are 4 million
displaced Iraqis. No one knows how many are maimed and orphaned.
- Iraq is in ruins, its infrastructure destroyed by American
bombs, missiles, and helicopter gunships.
- We do not know the death toll in Afghanistan, but even
the American puppet regime protests the repeated killings of women and
children by US and NATO troops.
- We don't know what the death toll would be in Iran if
Darth Cheney and the neocons succeed in their plot with Israel to bomb
Iran, perhaps with nuclear weapons.
- What we do know is that all this murder and destruction
has no justification and is evil. It is the work of evil men who have no
qualms about lying and deceiving in order to kill innocent people to achieve
their undeclared agenda.
- That such evil people have control over the United States
government and media damns the American public for eternity.
- America will never recover from the shame and dishonor
heaped upon her by the neoconned Bush Regime.
- The success of the neocon propaganda has been so great
that the opposition party has not lifted a finger to rein in the Bush Regime's
criminal actions. Even Obama, who promises "change" is too intimidated
by the neocon's success in brainwashing the American population to do what
his supporters hoped he would do and lead us out of the shame in which
the neoconned Bush Regime has imprisoned us.
- This about sums up the pessimistic state in which I existed
prior to the go-ahead given by the Bush Regime to its puppet in Georgia
to ethnically cleanse South Ossetia of Russians in order to defuse the
separatist movement. The American media, aka, the Ministry of Lies and
Deceit, again accommodated the criminal Bush Regime and proclaimed "Russian
invasion" to cover up the ethnic cleansing of Russians in South Ossetia
by the Georgian military assault.
- Only this time, the rest of the world didn't buy it.
The many years of lies--9/11, Iraqi weapons of mass destruction, al Qaeda
connections, yellowcake, anthrax attack, Iranian nukes, "the United
States doesn't torture," the bombings of weddings, funerals, and children's
soccer games, Abu Ghraib, renditions, Guantanamo, various fabricated "terrorist
plots," the determined assault on civil liberties--have taken their
toll on American credibility. No one outside America any longer believes
the US media or the US government.
- The rest of the world reported the facts--an assault
on Russian civilians by American and Israeli trained and equipped Georgian
- The Bush Regime, overcome by hubris, expected Russia
to accept this act of American hegemony. But the Russians did not, and
the Georgian military was sent fleeing for its life.
- The neoconned Republican response to the Russian failure
to follow the script and to be intimidated by the "unipower"
was so imbecilic that it shattered the brainwashing to which Americans
- McCain declared: "In the 21st century nations don't
invade other nations." Imagine the laughs Jon Stewart will get out
of this on the Daily Show. In the early years of the 21st century the United
States has already invaded two countries and has been beating the drums
for attacking a third. President Bush, the chief invader of the 21st century,
echoed McCain's claim that nations don't invade other nations. ttp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7556857.stm
- This dissonant claim shocked even brainwashed Americans,
as readers' emails reveal. If in the 21st century countries don't invade
other countries, what is Bush doing in Iraq and Afghanistan, and what are
the naval armadas and propaganda arrayed against Iran about?
- Have two of the worst warmongers of modern times--Bush
and McCain--called off the US/Israeli attack on Iran? If McCain is elected
president, is he going to pull US troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan as
"nations don't invade other nations," or is President Bush going
to beat him to it?
- We all know the answer.
- The two stooges are astonished that the Americans have
taught hegemony to Russians, who were previously operating, naively perhaps,
on the basis of good will.
- Suddenly the Western Europeans have realized that being
allied with the United States is like holding a tiger by the tail. No European
country wants to be hurled into war with Russia. Germany, France, and Italy
must be thanking God they blocked Georgia's membership in NATO.
- The Ukraine, where a sick nationalism has taken hold
funded by the neocon National Endowment for Democracy, will be the next
conflict between American pretensions and Russia. Russia is being taught
by the neocons that freeing the constituent parts of its empire has not
resulted in their independence but in their absorption into the American
- Unless enough Americans can overcome their brainwashed
state and the rigged Diebold voting machines, turn out the imbecilic Republicans
and hold the neoconservatives accountable for their crimes against humanity,
a crazed neocon US government will provoke nuclear war with Russia.
- The neoconservatives represent the greatest danger ever
faced by the United States and the world. Humanity has no greater enemy.