- "No policeman would ever ask someone born in 1959
to stand in the dock before a judge and swear on the Bible that he had
witnessed a crime that allegedly took place twenty years before he was
born. Such a policemen would soon find himself charged with corruption
and the witness would be incarcerated for perjury." -- 'Mike James
Sues German Jews for Incitement to Bear False Witness'.
- "It remains the case that the German Reich survived
the collapse of 1945 and did not cease to exist, neither through capitulation
nor the exercise of foreign power in Germany on the part of the allies;
it possesses today, as it always has, legal and judicial sovereignty.
The BRD is not the legal successor of the German Reich." -- Bundesverfassungsgericht
(Federal Constitutional Court), 31 July 1973 (Urteile 2 Bvl.6/56; 2 BvF
1/73; 2 BvR 373/83; BVGE 2,266 (277); 3, 288 (319ff; 5.85) 126; 6, 309,
336 und 363)
- It's not every day an educated and highly-informed former
journalist is accused of insanity. It's the sort of thing that happened
quite frequently however in the former USSR. It was a classic defence
of those exposed by the STASI for anti-Marxist thinking in the former
communist East Germany.
- I don't have access to a scanner at the moment and can't
upload this frighteningly Orwellian letter sent to me by the State Attorney
of Frankfurt, so please see my faithfully typed reproduction below.
- In essence, the State Attorney, having conferred with
the Central Council of Jews in Germany, has decided not to bring a prosecution
for Volksverhetzung (racial incitement [against the Jews]) against me
for the following reasons (adapted translation):
- "The guilt of the accused, following some consideration
was estimated as very minor. It would not be in the public interest to
seek a prosecution. Contingent upon this assessment were the following
factors: the accused has no previous criminal record and is not under
investigation; on account of his psychiatric health there remains some
doubt as to his awareness of the crime."
- Paradoxically, the letter ends with a warning: "If
the [mentally insane] accused continues [to ask troublesome questions]
he will lose the benefit of the above-mentioned ruling." (Additions
in brackets are mine.)
- One strike and you're crazy; two strikes and you're sane.
Don't "crazy" people repeatedly make the same "mistakes"
or is the State Attorney afraid to prosecute a man who will counter-sue
for incitement to bear false witness?
- What did I do? Let me refresh your memory. I simply sent
letter to the Central Council of Jews asking them if there was something
mysteriously Kabbalistic about the very rounded and sacredly indisputable
six million number. Why would positing 5,999,999 or even 6,000,001 be
considered "holocaust" denial and put an inquisitive man behind
bars? Why can't mature, grown-up human beings answer such a question without
hauling me before the police and then involving the State Attorney into
the bargain? Did I hit a nerve?
- And why the snide the comment that, should I continue
in my "craziness", I shall suddenly be deemed sane enough to
go before the bench (without a jury, which is always the case in Soviet
Germany)? Is that not a threat? Is not making threats with menaces a
crime in Germany as it is elsewhere?
- There is something else which irks me profoundly by the
way I have been slandered in this letter, and here I have an honest confession
to make. I do indeed suffer from depression and I have a long history
of alcoholism. In the latter case, I've kept my old pals, Johnny Walker
and Jack Daniels, well out of reach for ten years, despite two spectacular
relapses. In the former case, I tried everything the Jewish medical establishment
threw at me before deciding to live with depression and chronic fatigue
rather than endure the horrific side effects delivered by pharmaceuticals.
- So how did the Central Council of Jews and the Frankfurt
State Attorney get hold of my medical records? There are very strict laws
in place in Germany that prohibit the betrayal of trust and confidence
in terms of doctor-patient relationships. Who snitched? Who pried? Who
stole information that does not belong in the public domain?
- If they really want to know just how crazy I am, I must
also fess- up to a midlife crisis. I'm a divorced 48-year-old desperately
in love with the daughter I never had. Her name is "Billie".
I met a young lady recently who told me she wouldn't mind cooperating
with me in an intimate manner to bring forth "Billie", but now
I have cold feet. I would really love to meet "Billie" one day
and teach her everything I know, and learn much more from her besides.
I yearn for this unborn daughter of mine but I have serious doubts about
her prospective mother, and I wouldn't want her to grow up in the European
Union of Soviet Zionist States.
- On April 4, I shared a series of e-mails with a close
friend in Germany. I spoke of my depression and how pessimistic I was
in terms of a free Europe. I spoke at length about ways in which the
European Union could be abolished. I expressed my wish to leave the European
Soviet and live a life of freedom in South America. I may even have said
it would be better to commit suicide than live in the emerging Soviet
fascist European Union.
- I awoke the next morning in the company of two policemen.
They were polite, embarrassed almost, but asked me to dress myself as
quickly as possible and pack my necessities. What ensued was the scariest
24 hours of my life. Now, I've been there, folks. I was once surrounded
by 36 paratroopers at Nairobi airport, all under orders to shoot me dead.
I was also the target of an MI6 hit-man in the Taunustrasse in Frankfurt
in May 1997. I can still remember having a Kenyan General Service Unit
assassin put a gun in my mouth on the outskirts of Nairobi, and instead
of blinking, I laughed, and he ran off.
- This was different. They took me to a high-security psychiatric
clinic in Koppern and they locked me in a room with lights that never
dimmed, even during sleeping hours. A fat, balding man would peer in on
me every twenty minutes or so, and he wondered why I had not undressed;
why it was that I lay on my bed in the cold, tie undone, shoes in place.
I didn't plan to stay.
- They sent in a battery of doctors and psychiatrists to
probe, prod and test me. They could find nothing wrong with me, and I
still have the report to prove it. Psychiatric health: A-plus. Extremely
high IQ. As sharp as a whistle.
- Isn't that fucking amazing? You're feeling depressed
and you end up in the most nightmarish, hellish scenario you can ever
imagine just because you told a friend about your fears for the future
of Europeans and how you're hurting deep down inside for yourself and
your own people.
- Do you know what they did? They said, "Okay, here's
your 'get out of jail free card', but (and there's always a fucking 'but'
in your face when that's the last thing you want to see), "You take
these, and you take them without question."
- So I did.
- Do you know what they were? Paxil (Paroxetine). Never
heard of this garbage ever before in my life. I was online for 24-hours-straight
trying to figure out what was going on inside of my head. I did not know
who the hell the I was. I did not even know I had started to drink again.
They put me on this pharmaceutical trip, and I went wheeling from one
bar to another and my guess is I drank the whole of Bad Homburg dry.
- I have no real, quality spectacles anymore. I smashed
them by falling over simply because some girl said, "Hi, Mikey."
I just span around and my face hit the concrete. I had been off the booze
for three days and eventually flushed those tablets down the toilet after
four weeks. I can't even remember whether this "Hi, Mikey" happened
to me here in Burgholzhausen, Bad Homburg, Switzerland, Berlin or even
in Shanghai City. Could have been anywhere. Really. Name that planet.
- I purchased two pairs of replacement spectacles at Woolworths,
and I have to keep swapping them out because I get a headache after each
shift. I can neither read nor write for more than ten minutes without
losing vision. I've always had migraines, but now they're worse than ever
before. I now have a tremor in my right hand and it shows no sign of abating.
That Paxil was designed to destroy my brain cells.
- As my readers will know, my Internet connection was recently
shut down for six days. When they can't win, they kick the game board.
- The German government and their Zionist and Jewish puppet
masters have a new weapon in their armoury to be used against those who
tell the truth about suppressed history and the illegal European Soviet
Union: denial of internet access, without warning and without any apparent
- It is a cruel cut. In all of my discussions with my ISP
and the infrastructure providers, T-Com, the message came through loud
and clear: We reconnect at our leisure. You're not welcome here. You're
making waves. Stop writing the things you're writing and everything will
be just fine.
- What would Billie say?
- Mike James, an Englishman, is a former freelance journalist
resident in Germany since 1992 with additional long-haul stays in East
Africa, Poland and Switzerland.
- Letter from the State Attorney of Frankfurt to Michael
- Staatsanwaltschaft b. d. LG 60256 Frankfurt am
- Geschäftszeichen: 6111 Js 222524/08
- Bearbeiterin: StAin Niesen
- Durchwahl: 60 78
- Konrad-Adenauer- Str. 20
- 60313 Frankfurt am Main
- Telefon: (069) 1367 01
- Telefax: (069) 1367 - 2100
- In dem Ermittlungsverfahren
- gegen Michael James in Friedrichsdorf
- wegen des Verdachts der Volksverhetzung
- Strafanzeige Zentralrat der Juden in Deutschland in Berlin
- Wird nach 153 Abs. 1 StPO von der Verfolgung abgesehen.
- Nach dem bisherigen Ergebnis der Ermittlungen wäre
die Schuld des Täters als gering anzusehen. Ein öffentliches
Interesse, das die Strafverfolgung gebietet, liegt nicht vor. Maßgebend
für diese Bewertung des angezeigten Einzelfalles sind folgende Umstände:
Der Beschuldigte ist bislang strafrechtlich nicht in Erscheinung getreten.
Angesichts seines psychischen Gesundheitszustandes bestehen Zweifel an
- Weitere Ermittlungen stehen außer Verhältnis.
- Bei der Einstellung ist davon ausgegangen worden, dass
es sich um einen einmaligen Fall handelt. Im Wiederholungsfall kann der
Beschuldigte nicht mit weiterer Nachsicht rechnen.
- Etwaige vermögensrechtliche Ansprüche werden
durch die Einstellung des strafrechtlichen Ermittlungsverfahrens nicht
- GESTEMPELT / Beglaubigt / Justizangestellte
- Michael James