- WAKE UP, America.
- Do you remember the 2006 elections? Do you remember
the DNC promises to END the war in Iraq?
- America took the House and Senate away from the
Republicans, gave it to the Democrats, and nothing was done to even pretend
to stop the war. Zero.
- We have the most impeachable president and administration
in the history of the United States, literal war criminals, and both
sides of the aisle abjectly, irrefutably refuse to repair America's
destroyed image throughout the world.
- America is dying of cancer and these Congressional
lap dog cretins refuse to perform the operation (impeachment) that would
begin to restore some of the damage Bush has done to America and
the rest of the world. That is why the approval rating for Congress is
right there in the sewer with Bush - they are just as despicable.
- Bush has stated repeatedly that the 'Axis of Evil' is Iraq, Iran and North
Korea. Remember that? I submit the true axis of evil is the US, UK and Israel.
I submit that any nation that makes war and kills over one MILLION
people based on a lie is evil. It is not 'war', it's called Genocide...and
it is NOT 'defending' America.
- Many have come forward Bush and Cheney lied. The
entire Bush Administration and Congress were/are just one Big Lie Machine.
O'Neill and McClellan have both made it clear: Bush and Cheney LIED.
Furthermore, Blair lied to the UK. Colin Powell lied to
the UN. Rice lied/lies every time she moves her lips.
- 9-11 was a huge lie. They needed an excuse to attack Afghanistan and
take over the Caspian Basin oil and have a pipeline route
to get it to world markets. Not because America needs it,
but because certain people in America want those trillions of
dollars in their pockets.
- Over 3,000 American troops (13,000?) and countless others
have been murdered because someone wanted those trillions of dollars.
- Do we really have to have a debate in America on
the definition of what a LIE is? Are we are a point in the course
of our nation that Americans do not know the difference between the truth
and a lie, fact versus fiction?
- I have heard it said that many Americans prefer to believe
almost any lie over the simple truth...if it is more 'comfortable' for
them. There was a time I did not believe that, but I do now.
- I am a devout Ecumenical Christian but have major disagreements
with the Zionist Christians who think "thou shalt not kill" was
a suggestion, not a Commandment. Killing based on lies is way past
evil. I do not think they will win the debate with God on Judgment Day
that the Iraqi genocide they supported was okay due to semantics and splitting
hairs over what the definition of genocide or murder is.
- Now we are in 2008, the White House is up for grabs,
and both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton have mumbled 'stay the course'
in Iraq. Defending America, NOT.
- Of course McCain will stay the course because he is too
stupid to come up with an alternative and besides, the idiot Christian
Far Right still thinks Bush is hot, and is out defending America - while
the truth of the matter is he is destroying America and knee-deep
in heinous in war crimes.
- I thought America would be up in arms about
the torture, the mass death, the genocide...but evidently American Christians
are okay with torture so long as it is not them being tortured.
- At the gas pump, cash only is about to be required because
the gas stations are tired of giving 3% to 8% to the credit card companies
on the sale. It is affecting their bottom line, too.
- What is torture to me?
- Watching another lie uttered by Wall Street or Washington DC and
certain Americans holding them up high as the great leaders they are not.
- I fear that about 90% of Americans cannot connect those
dots and come up with the right answer the DNC lied about ending
the travesty of Iraq.Will they continue to lie? You can bet
everything you have on it.
- Do they care one iota that your gasoline, home utilities
and food prices are putting you deeper in the hole and bankrupting you
and your family? Again, you can bet all you have that they could
not care less.
- So, why does the treasonous Democrat Congress not impeach
Bush and just be done with it?
- Because he has the ultimate defense. He would expose
the other side of the aisle as being just as complicit in 9-11; for their
support of the lies about why we needed to attack Afghanistan for
a pipeline; and the hideous lies about Iraq and the genocide of !.2
million people. Both sides of the aisle are guilty...and that is why Bush
- Just this week the Democrat-controlled Congress voted
(approved) another $165 billion for a war the entire world (except most
of America) knows was based on total lies.
- Of course, the quid pro quo was they would
approve that $165 billion so Bush could "victory" and not veto
an obese pork spending package of DNC pet projects. Both the pork projects
and the wars are funded with debt, folks, not cash. The American hole just
- Did anyone notice that with passage of the $165 billion
bill the US dollar took a nose dive in world markets because that money
did not come from the US Treasury? It is yet more DEBT and the rest
of the world is sick and tired of funding the excesses of Washington, DC and
its endless lies.
- If you have not traveled outside of the US since
Bush took office, you should. There are places in Europe that
one cannot get the currency exchange windows to even accept US dollars
at ALL. It's that bad, folks. But still America laughs,
plays, sleeps, eats fast 'food', shops at the malls...and continues to
sink just like the unsinkable Titanic did.
- 'The worst of the credit crisis is behind us.'
- If you believe that, you are the type of fool that Washington DC salivates
- According the Morgan Stanley, the Royal Bank of Scotland and
the Bank of England, you had better hold onto your socks because what is
coming is an F5 economic tornado.
- Wow, Britney Spears' father won a court order allowing
him to sell her home. That's news...but the dying economy isn't even
- The Spears family clearly did not do a very good job
of raising Britney. Seems she did not have enough discipline to teach her
right from wrong, manners, civility, and how to dress and conduct herself
in public, etc. No rational mind would categorize her problems as
- One of the email update members informed me that their
home in Arizona has depreciated from $549,000 to under $212,000.
In financial circles, they call that "a very big hit"...it
is also called "mark to market". Their mortgage has gone
unside down...they now owe more on the home than the mortgage debt. Even
better, Boeing is moving the husband's job to Mexico, so Boeing
can make critical jet engine parts cheaper.
- Does anyone wish to ride on a Boeing jet with critical
parts made in Mexico for $1.75 an hour by an illiterate Mexican?
I certainly do not even, if his name is Jesus.
- And then we have McCain speaking in Canada. He
is fully-backing NAFTA and will resist those who want it abolished. America has
done the Free Trade routine and it has put America straight into
the poor house. There is a big difference in Free Trade...and FAIR
- Oh, yes, Bush and Congress have granted Big Pharma total
immunity. The drug giants can now legally kill you with no worry
about being sued. If you missed the news, LEGAL prescription medication
kills more Americans than do illegal drugs.
- Bush and Congress have also allowed Big Defense to hide
behind the immunity of the Feres Doctrine. Big Defense has never
been forced to bear responsibility for criminal negligence or for non-stop
defrauding of the American taxpayers.
- This Democrat-controlled Congress also just granted the
telecom companies total immunity. So, spying on you as if you are
Al Qaeda is now okay, too.
- If you have not been paying attention, what they are
doing in Washington, DC is legalizing criminal conduct so
Americans cannot hang them as they deserve.
- Get this straight America The Department
of Homeland Security exists for one reason...and it has nothing to do with
foreign threats. It exists to defend these lying thugs from the wrath
of the American people when the proverbial fertilizer hits the proverbial
- One of the email list members is a retired colonel, USAF.
He provided this quote to share with you.
- "Absolutely nothing will restore our freedom or
save our country until Americans develop the courage to tell government
bureaucrats at all levels to---Kiss My Ass!"
- Amen to that.
- Another is a publisher in Australia, and provided
- DEMOCRACY & DIPLOMACY, WHERE ART THOU?
- PEOPLE TELL ME WORRY NOT.
- HOWEVER, I WORRY MOST WHEN PEOPLE WORRY NOT WHATSOEVER.
- Amen to that!
- So, go back to surfing channels, shopping, eating...whatever
it is that Americans do to ignore their wake-up calls and patriotic responsibilities.
- Make no mistake, the day is fast-approaching for that
final wake-up call: 'America passed away last night in
- Best regards,