- Over the Trigo Fire, McIntosh, New Mexico UFO (Photos
And Audio Interview)
- Date: May 3, 2008
- Time: 9:00 p.m.
- Number of witnesses: 1
- Number of objects: 1
- Shape of objects: V- shape with wing shapes.
- Weather Conditions: Cool and clear.
- HBCC UFO Research Note: When speaking to the witness
which there is an audio report added to this report. The man held the
camera steady like a rock so there is no moment from the camera. Also
the witness watched the objects move a distance in the sky at a high
rate of speed. He said he did not know of any aircraft that could move
- Eyewitness Description: I live in McIntosh NM. That's
about 15-20 miles north of where the object was sighted over the fire
area. That evening I went out to see if I could see the glow of the fire
and see if it was getting any worse. I was looking up at the stars and
noticed that one of them was flashing alot, and very colorfully, thought
maybe a helicopter, until it moved very quickly about an 1" in the
sky, at that point I went for my camera, it's only a 5 megapixal with
a 3x zoom. I zoomed all out, and set the camera on the moon light setting
and set the camera on the car roof to steady it. I centered the object
in the middle of the screen and started shooting.
- I watched it for at least another 45 minutes. It didn't
move during that time. I was getting cold and went inside to see what
I might have. Only one of maybe a 100 shots came out, and it was a really
good one I think. You can see for yourself. I did report it to MUFON,
but they haven't even posted on the sightings on the web, why I don't
know, so until it is recognized for what it is a UFO, I'm not going to
stop trying to let it be known that there is a totally new UFO out there.
Don Burleson, was baffled by it, puzzled, and not a clue what it might
be, except that it was an "Unidentified Ariel Vehicle" and Metallic.
Here you are what do you think?
- TV/Radio: Couldn't seem to download it to Koat 7 so nobody
really knows at all! MUFON knows, but no response on the web for the other
UFO people to view, and You guys!
- Additional Information:
- This is (name removed), I sent you the UFO report yesterday,
I thought you might like to see the newest UFO shape, it had MUFON stumped!
The first one you can blow up yourself, to see how far I had to bring
it in with my computer. The rest are for you to see, if you can't. Just
trying to cover all the bases.This is no gag, this is a real photo of
what was over the Trigo fire, May 3rd. It's such a completely different
look , it really is hard to believe!! Let me know what you think?
- No mistake, I did send in the report on the sighting
on May 3rd. Sure hope the photo's made it through too. Somehow I didn't
have the very first shot that was never enlarged at all, only telephoto
out 3x on camera to center the object, I had to reload it into my computer
from the camera.I'll attach it now. This really is a completely new shape
isn't it! The first don't enlarge title was for me as a reminder,as not
to play with and enlarge and save and lose the original, you do what you
like to it. Thank You. McIntosh NM. This sighting hasn't even been public
yet! This really is way to a beautiful a craft to go noticed for so long!
- Photos © MWH 2008
- Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/
- Telephone interview by Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research.
- Clip #1 Mike describes his sighting in this audio report.
The event took place over the Trigo Fire, McIntosh, New Mexico.
- To listen to the audio interview: http://www.hbccufo.org/
- Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the
Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: email@example.com Website:
http:// www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com,
http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http:// www.hbccufointernational.org/
- Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can
check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming
programs I do.
- HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia,
Canada - VOJ 1ZO