- These are Great In-flight Photos of the F/A-22 as the
first Aircraft Delivery was being made to Langley AFB in Va. Langley
is to be first Operational AFB for the F/A-22. It is a very beautiful
AFB, located in a picturesque location, as you can see in these photos,
near Norfolk and Hampton, Va.
- The Aircraft flying along with the F/A-22 in the last
of these photos is the F-15, w hich will be replaced by the F/A-22 which
is several times better than the F-15.
- In Actual In-flight (simulated) Combat Operations against
the F-15, two F/A-22s were able to operate without detection while it
went Head to Head against (8) F-15s. The F/A-22s scored Missile Hits
(Kills) against all the F-15 Aircraft and the F/A-22s were never Detected
by either the F-15s or Ground Based Radar. Maj. Gen. Rick Lewis said:
'The Raptor Operated Against All Adversaries with Virtual Impunity; Ground
Based Systems Couldn't Engage and NO Adversary Aircraft Survived'
- F/A-22-- America's Most Advanced Fighter Aircraft for
the 21st Century
- They're a titanium and carbon fiber dagger.
- They're so advanced that if their on-board locator is
switched off even our own satellites can lose track of them.
- They're the first military aircraft ever built that is
equipped with a 'black-out button'. What that means is this ...
- The best conditioned fighter pilots are capable of maintaining
consciousness up to in the vicinity of 15+ G. The Raptor is capable of
making 22+ G turns. If some day an adversary builds a missile that is
capable of catching up to one of these airplanes and a Raptor pilot sees
that a strike is imminent, he hits the 'b.o.b.' and the airplane makes
a virtual U-turn, leaving the missile to pass right on by.
- They know that in the process he'll temporarily lose
consciousness, so the Raptor then automatically comes back to straight
and level flight until he wakes back up.
- Enjoy the Photos