- If a man cannot perform in bed, he is called "impotent."
The woman feels unloved and unwanted.
- However, outside the bedroom, if a man doesn't demonstrate
his power, he is considered enlightened and progressive.
- But somewhere in their subconscious, women still feel
let down. For centuries, women (and children) have relied on men to help
define their lives. Men are failing their families when they buy into
egalitarian feminist shibboleths and try to be "nice guys."
- Marriage is the exchange of female power for male power
expressed as love. Women crave male power because in their minds, it is
- When a man fails to lead his family, and allows them
to manipulate him, women (and children) feel unloved and consequently
have less respect and love for him.
- The old proverb, "Spare the rod, spoil the child"
applies. Women and children feel most secure when husband/ father asserts
his just control. It means he loves them. Failure to take charge is interpreted
- Thus, a man must claim power at the outset, and never
let it slip from his grasp. He will be tested. But if I am right, women
are testing his love.
- This is how women love and what they really want: to
be consulted yes, but to surrender to the one man worthy of their sacrifice.
- THE HIDDEN AGENDA
- The Lucifer-loving central bankers have used feminism,
the mass media and the courts to banish love by undermining male power
and authority. They have brainwashed generations of men and women to think
of themselves as equal and identical. The goal is to destroy the family
which obstructs their plan to enslave humanity, mentally and spiritually
if not physically. (They must do this to protect their untenable monopoly
on credit and ensure we repay trillions they created out of nothing.)
- Gender, love and indeed sex are largely about power.
Men want to possess a woman. Women want to be possessed. http://www.savethemales.ca/000441.html
- But when you equalize power, you neuter both sexes. Men
no longer assert their power; women no longer cultivate their charms.
The active-passive; yin-yang mainspring of the universe is neutralized.
All that is left is sex in an alcoholic stupor.
- A recent study showed that a third of young men and
a quarter of young women in Europe use alcohol and drugs to have promiscuous
sex, many before the age of 16, resulting in unwanted pregnancies and STD's.
- In the UK, arrests of young women for being drunk and
disorderly have shot up %50. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/columnists/
- Women are being left high and dry (or drunk) as men bail
on the concept of marriage altogether. http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/ask_dr_helen_8/
- Female sex appeal is a function of their fertility. It
will quickly fade, and they will finally realize that a sinister power
has subverted our culture and betrayed them. They need to form families
when they are young and desirable to men or risk being alone for the rest
of their lives.
- Young men must again think of themselves primarily as
family leaders and builders, and look for a good woman to be wife and
mother of their children. They must quickly weed out the damaged women,
or find one that is still salvageable. They must test her over time to
make sure she is devoted and not only willing but happy to accept their
leadership. If she has another big priority, move on.
- Men, confine yourself to women who look up to you. If
you're looking up to her, the relationship is doomed.
- SOCIAL ENGINEERING
- By "empowering" women, society is essentially
outfitting them with penises. These women have been conditioned to distrust
and constantly challenge any man. I have heard stories where husbands and
wives fight over the direction they will take on a Sunday afternoon walk.
- When my wife and I walk the dog, I decide where we will
go. When my wife wants to go in another direction, she will tell me, and
usually I will consent to make her happy. She gives me the power; I use
it to make her happy, within my terms.
- Many men leave their families because they are "married
to Mommy" and constantly "walking on eggshells." In practice
"Equality" for a feminist usually means she's in charge and
her husband is her puppet who must love her as she thinks fit. "Equality"
means at best she will castrate him; at worst abuse him.
- There are many exceptions to this rule I imagine-- couples
who think alike and have great "equal" marriages. I haven't met
any but I'd like to hear about them.
- In a marriage, I believe a woman must chose between power
and love. She cannot have both. The role of a wife is to empower her
husband so he can love her better as he (and not she) sees fit.
- We must get over the notion that we will be loved for
our looks or personality or talent. These are good but ultimately men love
women who look after them, and vice-versa.
- In our intimate relations, men need to project power
plain and simple. First men must gain self confidence by realizing personal
goals and earning the respect of their fellow males.
- Sexual desire makes men overestimate women. We must take
sex and beautiful women off of the pedestal. Our cultural values were/are
created by a sick satanic sex cult, cabalistic Freemasonry, which thinks
sex is the Holy Grail.
- Masculinity is defined by power. Men must assert their
personal vision and responsible leadership in spite of constant sabotage
by the mass media and government. Otherwise women and children will feel
betrayed and unloved, become more unmanageable and trigger family breakdown.
- In reality men and women were designed to complement,
love and need each other. Gender wars (http://www.savethemales.ca/000180.html)
were created by the same people who created all wars, the cabalistic central
bankers who have been waging a secret satanic feud against humanity for
centuries-- to divide, degrade, demoralize and ultimately to enslave us.
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the author of "Cruel Hoax:
Feminism and the New World Order." (www.cruelhoax.ca) His articles
can be found at his web site www.henrymakow.com He enjoys receiving your
comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. firstname.lastname@example.org