- While bombing Iraq and Afghanistan in the name of the
"War on Terror," George Bush allowed(s) tens of millions of unidentified
people from around the world a free pass into the United States daily for
the past seven years of his presidency. His terrorism war proves
a complete fraud on the American public when placed under the scrutiny
of verifiable facts.
- President George Bush may be compared to Captain Edward
John Smith of the Titanic. Both men pretended expertise in their
chosen professions; both men created two significant man-made disasters
of the 20th and 21st centuries.
- Smith sailed too fast through iceberg infested waters
during the maiden voyage of the steamship Titanic. He failed to listen
to his first officer to slow down. Smith failed to check his parameters.
Yet, he proceeded against common sense, visual evidence of icebergs
and advice to change course. The Titanic sank with over 1,000 lives
wasted at sea.
- Bush 'sailed' the United States of America into a fraudulent
war based on falsification of the existence of weapons of mass destruction
in Iraq. He pursued war at any expense for any reason. He arrogantly
strode across the aircraft carrier like a male peacock strutting his ego
for the world to despise. He proceeded against common sense, reason
and advice from wiser men. His "Mission Accomplished" placard
proves incongruent after five years of continued war.
- Thus far, Bush destroyed 4,000 American soldiers and
30,000 heinously damaged lives of our brave soldiers while killing 100,000
and more Iraqi men, women and children.
- "Iraq and Afghanistan wars not really successful
!" ~ Dalai Lama
- In last week's 60 Minute interview, the Dali Lama (http://www.dalailama.com/
) said, "Iraq and Afghanistan wars not really successful!"
- Bush says his "War on Terror" makes our country
safe from further attacks after 9/11. Bush's first officer, Michael
Chertoff, shakes down old ladies at airports while tens of thousands of
illegal aliens walk across our borders weekly. The USA approves 100
million visitor visas each year. Estimates show 30 percent of visitors
with visa overstays many blend into the American workforce and Muslim
mosques without a trace. Any of them could be a terrorist.
- The Department of Homeland Security claims four major
- 1. Secure the nation's borders and ports-of-entry.
- 2. Prevent and combat terrorism.
- 3. Enforce immigration laws inside the United States
by punishing errant employers, interdicting and removing illegal aliens.
- 4. Issue citizenship credentials, after reputable investigations.
- The U.S. Border Patrol, INTENTIONALLY grossly understaffed,
does their best to guard our southern borders, but catches only 1 in 5
(17%) unauthorized border crossers, by its own admission. At the
same time, the USA gives the U.N. (South Korea) 35,000 American troops
year around for the past 50 years to VERY effectively guard their border.
- The DHS Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement
(ICE) enforces our immigration laws inside the country. Over 20 million
illegal aliens roam free inside the United States march unimpeded
in our streets raise Mexican flags above Old Glory at our post offices,
schools and businesses eat our school budgets alive devour
our hospitals with a plethora of anchor babies and health care costs
and burst our prisons full of convicts.
- Bush, Congress and Chertoff prove DHS a complete and
- According to Edwin Rubenstein, "What Price Mass
Immigration," reporting in the <blocked::blocked::http://www.thesocialcontract.com/>Social
Contract Quarterly, Winter 2008, in 2005, "after capturing 98,000
'other than Mexicans', Chertoff released 70,000 into American society without
inspection. For that, American taxpayers shelled out $3.5 billion
for agents and staff."
- For the illegals that ICE detains, the costs soar to
$2.2 billion this year.
- At some point, we must stop this interminable flood of
humanity or suffer our demise by its sheer numbers as they
impact every aspect of our teetering society.
- Southern border security fence is all about mitigating
- Rubenstein shows how the 1,951 miles of our southern
border could be fenced off for $3.3 billion at $1.7 million per mile. It's
not your garden variety fence, either! It would consist of one line
of concertina wire, a deep culvert, a 17 foot chain link and barbed wire
topped fence, with a middle highway for driving patrol vehicles then,
another 17 foot chain link and barbed wire fence, another moat, and final
continuous line of rolled concertina wire. Thanks to our U.S. Navy,
these same fences surround and protect our submarine bases. No one
gets through them!
- Gentle readers do the numbers. The $3.3 billion price
tag makes for 3.0 percent of our $110 billion highway construction annually.
It would be a tiny percent of our national defense budget of $603 billion.
- As previously shown in the Rubenstein report, we spend
more than $346 billion (net) annually to pay for primary-cost aspects of
illegal aliens in our country. The state of California alone pays
out $9 billion to pay similar costs for illegal aliens every year.
- ATTRITION THROUGH ENFORCEMENT We MUST investigate,
convict and incarcerate errant employers
- After the fence, what might be the easiest, simplest,
cheapest way to maintain our integrity and our borders as a nation? You
know it's so simple I almost fell off my office chair coming up with this
brilliant idea on how to stop further invasion and send that armada of
illegal aliens back home. It's called 'attrition through enforcement.'
How novel! How fresh! How innovative!
- Let's enforce our laws methodically and continually against
employers who ENTICE and hire illegal aliens. Arrest, prosecute and
jail them! I guarantee you a few CEOs walking out in shackles at
Wal-Mart, McDonalds, Swift, Amour, Tyson, construction companies, roofing
and landscape firms-and you'll see a dramatic change in their lawlessness.
What a concept!
- Why do we suffer more than 20 million illegal aliens?
- Duh inept enforcement against the root-cause.
Worksite arrests of illegal aliens in 2004 with notices to fine employers
added up to a whopping three businesses nationwide! Great job Mr.
Bush! Even Bill Clinton did a better job. Let's hire Sheriff Andy
Taylor of Mayberry to replace Chertoff!
- "Gee, Sheriff Taylor," Gomer said, "I
cain't figure out why anyone would be so stupid to let the hogs out of
the barnyard when all you had to do was fix the fence."
- "Some folks is just plain dumb, Gomer," Andy
Taylor replied. "Common sense ain't so common anymore."
- "I reckon you're right Andy," Gomer said. "I'm
smarter than most people give me credit for I'd fix the fence."
- Decent enforcement is less expensive than the collateral
- It astounds a reasonable person that we pay Chertoff
and Bush hundreds of thousands of dollars annually, give them countless
perks and trips around the world-but they haven't figured out that one
simple solution in the past seven years. We pay 535 men and women
in the U.S. Congress to protect our country, but they too fail to protect
our country by not enforcing our laws. Each and every one of these folks
is captivated by the huge annual donations fro the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
the group that benefits most from the illegal aliens.
- Gomer Pyle and Forrest Gump possess more common sense
and brains than our highest elected officials!
- THE SOCIAL CONTRACT; To <blocked::blocked::http://www.thesocialcontract.com/>view
report: Vol. XVIII, No. 2, winter 2007-08
- To take action:
- Final note: I am looking for thinkers, writers and advocates
to add to my monthly "Master Mind Think Tank." In reality,
our politicians create the problems that they campaign to solve. They
never solve them; thus we spiral into deeper national chaos. I
need new ideas and new creative thinkers to help me bring our most pressing
issues onto the front burner: overpopulation in America caused by ceaseless
legal and illegal immigration. As you know, the recent PEW report
shows immigration adding 100 million people to our country in 30 years.
We need to stop it and we need to stop it now. Join me in saving our
- Additionally: I am working on a book about loss of friendship.
Have you lost a best friend? How did you feel? How did it happen? What
caused the loss of your best friend? How did it affect your life? How
did you heal from the emotional pain? If you would like to write two to
five type-written pages, your story will be included in this forthcoming
book with attribution or keep your name private. Please state that you
give permission for me to use your story in this book: "Losing Your
Best Friend: Missing Pieces". Today, in America, our communities
and friendships shatter because of misunderstandings, jealousies and high
speed living. This book will help others who have suffered the loss of
a best friend. email@example.com
- Take action: www.thesocialcontract.com ; www.numbersusa.com
; www.fairus.org ; www.firecoalition.com ; www.alipac.us ; www.capsweb.org
; www.vdare.com ; www.immigrationcounters.com ; www.proenglish.org ; www.patriotunion.org
; www.SafeAmericaAct.com; www.cairco.org ; www.politicaltruthandfact.com ;
www.patriotunion.org ; WWW.immigrationshumancost.org ;www.limitstogrowth.org
; www.balance.org; www.carryingcapacity.org
- Frosty Wooldridge has bicycled across six continents
from the Arctic to the South Pole as well as six times across
the USA, coast to coast and border to border. In 2005, he bicycled from
the Arctic Circle, Norway to Athens, Greece. He presents "The Coming
Population Crisis in America: and what you can do about it" to civic
clubs, church groups, high schools and colleges. He works to bring
about sensible world population balance at his website www.frostywooldridge.com
- Listen to Frosty Wooldridge on Tuesdays and Thursdays
as he interviews top national leaders on his radio show "Connecting
the Dots" at www.republicbroadcasting.org at 6:00 PM Mountain Time.
Adjust tuning in to your time zone.
- "To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone
will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping
he will eat you last but eat you he will."
- ~ Ronald Reagan