- Possible Scoop Marks ? (Photos)
- Hello, I saw an article about scoop marks on the shin
on Rense back in 2004. I have one too, have for years. I have no idea where
it came from. Should I bother with a picture or has this been solved?
- Additional Information and Photos:
- Thanks for your reply, Brian:
- Sorry to hear you're under the weather.
- I have taken a couple of pictures of my left leg, which
are attached. I apologize that I'm not much of a photographer. I can get
my wife to take them next time if need be. I reduced their size to make
them easier to email. Hopefully they are good enough for a quick view.
The mark is actually on the right side of my shin instead of in front.
I think I've had the mark since I was a small child, I'm not absolutely
certain. For the past 10 years, definitely. As far as strange happenings
not too much. I seem to have some memory of a strange encounter around
a junk car in California when I was about 3 years old. I saw a fireball
UFO when I lived in New Mexico in the middle to late 1980s. My wife at
the time saw it too. Could have been a meteor I suppose. It went horizon
to horizon in less than 10 seconds! I have had no paranormal experiences
of any kind, no memories of any abduction or missing time experiences.
I am now 57 years old, a Vietnam Vet and a working environmental chemist.
I have never been a drug user and only moderate use of alcohol. I do have
an interest in UFOs, as did my father. I do not know what they are or whether
they are anything besides military black ops and misidentifications of
normal objects. I have seen no hard evidence to
- convince me, but the preponderance of circumstantial
evidence is compelling. Anyway, the mark on my leg is real, no matter what
- As far as what I think this "scoop" may be:
- 1. Polio vaccination of old?
- 2. A birthmark.
- 3. A common childhood injury, say from a spill on
- 4. Unknown.
- Thanks for your interest. I would appreciate any thoughts
you may have, either now or in the future.
- To view photos:
- Thank you to the person for the report and for sending
along the pictures.
- Pictures can be viewed at:
- Queensland, Australia Multiple UFO Sightings (Diagram
Of Alien's Face)
- Date: Different dates.
- Time: Different times.
- Full Description of event/sighting: I have seen 3 UFO's
throughout my 33 years of life,1982 a pulsating orange orb 5 meters in
diameter only meters away from me on Fraser Island.1993 a craft (35 ft
diameter) spitting out colored lights into the ocean off Scarborough Beach
Queensland.1998, 6 glowing lights hovered around exploring for two hours
off Scarbourough Beach Queensland. But one thing that has always baffled
me is a memory as a 3 year old boy. I was in bed and remember a big round
ugly head floating in my room. I was frozen with fear. It spoke to me (can't
remember what it said) then disappeared. It's image is so clear in my head
I can draw it today. When I was about 14 years old I drew a picture of
it's face and told my father about this event. My Dad was in shock of my
story for he had seen the exact same thing floating in his room when he
was 16 years of age. (He was also frozen with fear at the time). If anyone
else has had a similar story or can shed light to this I would be very
- Additional Information And Diagram:
- Hi Brian, Yeah ok, well I drew a picture of this thing
- The "head" was round, about 2 feet in diameter,
human looking in origin, but very ugly, over sized fat lips that kind of
stretched across its face, very pale skin with an almost translucent quality,
no hair (eyebrows etc). It's voice (whether it was telepathic or physically
audible) was menacing and negative. My Father said when he experienced
this entity it didn't speak, it just looked at him. I'm not much of an
artist, I tried to give it's skin a translucent quality but instead it
looks more like it's been working in a coal mine.
- The event happened at Shorncliffe, Queensland, Australia
around 1977 at night time. My Father's experience was at Bribie Island,
Queensland Australia 1968 around 3:00 a.m. I'd just like to point out too
that this thing glowed like the moon but not as bright. I hope this helps.
I have just recently joined "Aliens UFO Network Forum" looking
for some answers, and a guy claims to have seen a similar thing when he
was seven, a "floating head" however the thing he saw was light
green with big black eyes.? Anyhow I would be most grateful to hear from
you in the future on any information you stumble across regarding
similar stories of this event. Regards.
- To view the excellent diagram the witness made:
- Thank you to the witness for the interesting report and
a wonderful diagram.
- T R McEwen Public School, Oshawa Ontario A Massive Egg
- Date: August of 1977
- Time: 4:30-5:00 a.m.
- Location of Sighting: T R McEwen Public School, Oshawa
- Number of witnesses: 2
- Number of objects: 1-5
- Shape of objects: round (from a distance) oval - egg
- Full Description of event/sighting: I was 7 years old
sleeping between my parents in their king-size bed since grandma from Scotland
was in mine. I awoke to go to the bathroom but became immediately preoccupied
with gazing at a group of stars that appeared to be moving. In the blink
of an eye, the stars were gone except one which with every beat of my heart
got bigger. It was falling to earth! Too scared to move, I wakened my father
who jumped out of bed and looked out the bedroom window. He tried to wake
my mom up - but she was fast asleep. I finally got up and looked out the
window. My father was speechless. He couldn't answer or didn't answer
any of my questions.
- It was bright, and massive; larger than anything I had
ever seen. I do not remember it making any noise. The light it shed caressed
the entire length of the school's football field and left an impression
in the ground. The field was no longer flat.
- The next morning I was going to a fair with a friend
of mine and I remember the phone was ringing off the hook. Before going
out, I was told by my father to never speak of what we saw to anyone.
- I did of course, eventually, in grade 8 and I was laughed
at. When I was in my first year of university, a professor was asking if
any one had ever witnessed a UFO sighting. I never bothered to share
because most people don't and won't believe it anyways.
- My father passed away 2 years ago but before he died,
we shared this memory together in private - as though it happened yesterday.
- Thank you to the witness for this amazing report.
- Knoxville, Tennessee (In My Bedroom) A Bright Glowing
- Date: 1992
- Time: 8:00 p.m.
- Location of Sighting: Knoxville, Tennessee (In my bedroom).
- Number of witnesses: 1
- Number of objects: 1
- Shape of objects: Small ball.
- Full Description of event/sighting: I was 16 and lying
down in my bed. The lights were out and things were silent. Out
of nowhere this extremely bright-glowing green ball of light was bouncing
forcefully around the room. It went everywhere, bouncing from the ceiling
to the floor, from wall to wall missing me from inches. I was terrified
I couldn't speak, let alone scream. I just clutched the covers tight against
my chest until it just went black again. I stayed there for twenty or
so minutes too scared to move. I didn't say anything about it to anyone
for weeks, I thought someone would think I was crazy. I just want
to know what it was.
- Thank you to the witness for yet another fascinating
- From Oeffelt To Our House In Boekel, Netherlands UFO
- Date: June 22, 1996
- Time: 24:00 till 24:50
- Location of Sighting: From Oeffelt to our house in Boekel
- Number of witnesses: 4
- Number of objects: 1
- Shape of objects: Round.
- HBCC UFO Research Note: I had to remove alot of names
in this report, just for the privacy end of things. Also I should point
out, a good friend here in town is over to the house helping to place reports
to the website until I can get this medical stuff sorted out.
- Full Description of event/sighting: UFO followed us for
26km from friend's house to our front door. It was an evening just like
any other we were invited to a party at a friends bosses house
in the village of Oeffelt, close to the border with Germany, around 26
kilometers from our house in Boekel. It was June the 22 in 1996 on
a Saturday when we drove to a fellows farmhouse, (names
removed) boss it was the night that Holland had to play France in
the European championships. It was around twelve o'clock when my friend and
I decided to leave. We were the first to leave. I had to work the next
day and I don't like to go to bed late on work nights. We thanked our host
and walked outside immediately I saw a disk like object with many lights
under it circling above the farm house. It was nothing that I've ever
seen before and I said to my friend, hey look at that, my
friend thought that it is was probably from the highway. Imagine if
you will total darkness on an old farm house road, no houses just a country
road the highway was four or five miles away. We stepped inside the car
and drove west towards a major road.
- My friend said that the object was flying adjacent
to the car on the passengers side. I looked and saw it, turned left and
the object turned with us when I speeded up the object speeded up as well,
turned right and it proceeded to follow and the same speed. We drove another
few miles and this object kept the same distance from the car. I guess
I got brave, our stupid, and stopped the car, got out to take a better
look at the object. It was spinning in a slow way counterclockwise and
then stopped above a house on our right side, then started turning clockwise
back towards us it was interacting with us. To get an approximation on
the size of it I would have to know how high that he was flying, what I
do know for sure is that it was close and large the size of a couple of
football fields. It made no sound. It flew over the car a couple of times.
After a few minutes I got back inside the car.
- Trying not to alarm my friend I keep my thoughts
to myself. I drove on turning left on the middle peel road We thought that
we had lost him because of the low tree line but that illusion was short
lived, because one minute later it was back on the passengers side of the
car. When we reached Boekel we were driving under a lot of trees so we
couldn't see anything following us. My friend said to drive faster
and hide the car under our garage so I did, we got out of the car and ran
inside the house. When I told the baby sitter she said " it was a
shame that she couldn't have seen it". Me being of the nosey types
had to look outside and to my horror it was hovering above the neighbors
house. But now it was very close and I could see from the lights that he
was slanting down in my direction, looking at me. I could see this because
when this object was following us home we saw the whole underside with
all the lights turning clockwise or counterclockwise now I could only see
a row of lights where the lights were turning they were disappearing on
the side and reappearing on the other side. I called for the baby sitter
and my wife to come outside, but when they did the thing took off like
a rocket it was like it just disappeared . Note that this was instantaneous
and did not make the slightest noise or wind like a helicopter would do.
- Being a prior air force sergeant I know what the military
has. When the two ladies went back inside a minute later it came back.
And I called the ladies back. This time the object stayed and
the baby sitter turned a little shade of white and said that she was going
home because "this is scary" then she departed for her house.
Just then (name removed) my neighbor, was returning home from
a party. Walked over to me and the object took off again. When I told Jan
of our "strange night" He laughed and I told him to stay put,
it will come back, just then it returned and Jan was surprised He had
never seen anything like this and a couple of minutes later it took off
and we went back inside. Hoping that it would just stay away and it did.
In this weekend we heard on the news that there were a lot of UFO
sightings in that weekend.
- Thank you to the witness for the report.
- Langley - Aldergrove Area, British Columbia A Large
Black Structure Gliding
- Date: July 2003 ? (Roughly)
- Time: 5:00 p.m.
- Hi Brian, How are you doing? I'll bet you had a
fun Christmas with your new grandchild?
- I never told you about a sighting I had about 3
1/2 years ago in July. I was with my boyfriend at the time. He
can verify this (the only thing is he doesn't have e-mail access). Now
it was about 5:00 pm and we were heading from White Rock to Langley/Aldergrove
(I'm directionally challenged so I can't tell you if it was east or
west). As we were driving we saw off in the distance - maybe 2 miles
or so away a very large black structure gliding slowly over the tree line.
It looked like a blimp or a cigar shaped object. It must have been huge
because we could easily see it from where we were. We witnessed the cigar
shaped object for about 2 minutes. I can't say if there was a
sound or not since we were too far off. My partner was very excited as
he kept pointing to the object. He had another bizarre thing happen
about 8 years previously while in the car with a friend. A blue shining
sphere entered his car, hovered and then shot out of the car. Both he
and his female friend were shocked, they promptly forgot about the experience
only to remember it a year later. My belief is that this sphere
was a probe.
- Anyways that's my sighting. I figured that I may
as well tell you since many sightings are not all that spectacular and
could be mistaken for something else.
- Thanks alot Brian!
- Thank you to the witness for a great report.
- Outside of Beausejour, Manitoba. Canada (Update)
- Date: 09/19/2007 time: 23:30 local time
- Approach Direction: downward
- Departure Direction: none
- Witness Direction: West
- Description: Roughly 11:30 pm, My girlfriend and I were
driving home on the highway, I noticed a bright light in the sky, An orange
orb that was stationary. It was too bright to be a star but could not be
a plane, as it didn't move. I noticed two other vehicles parked along the
highway gazing at the object as well. We continued on, and shortly thereafter
The object descended downward towards the ground and dissapeard in the
treeline. I would have pursued, but my girlfriend was frightened and wouldn't
have it, I estimate it's position of landing to be nearby Birds Hill Park.
(assuming it did in fact land)
- I've absolutely no doubt this was a UFO in our atmosphere
that quite likely touched down.
- Color/Shape: Bright Orange, White-ish at the brightest
area. Spherical, but it was quite flourescent, like a star, so I cannot
inform of any actual shape.
- Height & Speed: Probably no more then three or four
KM from the ground, It descended (in my very rough estimation) from that
height to the ground in no more then four or five seconds.
- TV/Radio/Press: I've yet to hear any other related information.
- Thank you to UFOINFO for this report.
- Additional Information by HBCC UFO Research.
- I doubt you remember me, but I had filed a report to
ufoinfo.com back in september of 2007.
- Upon my making this statement, you had e-mailed me and
requested further information on the sighting, but beleiving that I had
provided all the information I could, I neglected to return your e-mail.
For this I apologise.
- It should be stated firstly that this report was only
the first of - at least six- ( I seem to have lost count ) sightings I
have witnessed since.
- The orbs seem to appear in the same general area, quite
plain to see with the naked eye, yet I've heard no other reports or media
- I must make a few points clear - That my original estimate
of the location of the UFO was dramatically incorrect, my judgement
now guages the object to be "much" further west then the
Birds Hill area. On one occassion I spotted the object from Beausejour
and continued westbound to see just how far it actually was. I made it
to the western edge of Selkirk MB. (roughly 40 some Kilometers) before
the object faded out of view, it was no closer then it seemed initially.
I now estimate the appearance to be in the vicinity of Brandon MB. if not
further. It should be noted that there is a military installation near
there, known as CFB Shilo. I personally doubt this has any connection,
but it may be a possibility.
- I have at times seen up to three objects present during
one sighting. They move horizontally back and forth sometimes at low levels
of speed, stopping at times before continuing their path. It would seem
almost (and I hate to speculate anything) that they were seeking something.
All that I concider may be of any small interest near Winnipeg may perhaps
be a micro-biology lab, that is host to some of the worlds most potent
viruses. Again, I hate to speculate anything.
- There are now several witnesses, including close friends,
who have seen the objects with me, and noted their own personal sightings
to me on seperate occassions. unfortunately, none have made reports, it
would seem they cannot be bothered.
- Most notably I must add that these objects seem quite
un-concerned with the sheer obviousness of their presence. My father did
not beleive my stories of the sightings, but on one occassion himself and
I were on route to the city at roughly 8:15 AM, the sun had risen and it
was a clear morning. There were no stars, and I noticed a bright light
in the general location that I normally spot the objects (this was the
second time I observed them in the morning light). I noted it to him,
assured that it was indeed one of the strange orbs, and had him watch it
for no more then a minute before it faded away. He was uncertain if it
vanished, or perhaps raced off at an alarming speed in the opposite direction.
Needless to say he is no longer skeptical of their existance, but beleives
there must be some explination.
- I have no further consequential infortmation to provide,
aside that I hope the sightings continue, for I plan to invest in a new
camcorder that may be able to capture these objects on film. All prior
attempts to record them have been unsuccessful due to out of date camcorders
and cameras that cannot pick up the stars, much less these orbs.
- I understand this e-mail has become rather lengthy, and
apologise. I will let you take from it what you will, and ask that you
feel free to contact me at my e-mail address should you wish to ask further
questions. I will do my best to reply promptly should you require it.
- Witnesses - No less then 5 to my knowledge, on different
- Time - Multiple sightings taking place from September
07 until the present, the last of which being January the 5th 08 at around
11pm (this is also the time i most frequently see them).
- Location - Somewhere west of Winnipeg MB.
- The Object - What I assume to be a Generic UFO. It is
orb-like in shape, bright like a star with a orange/white glow.
- Action - Usually stationary on the horizon, around what
would appear to me to be 15-20 KM in the air, though from the distance
it must be from where I witness, I cannot gauge it... At times there will
be 2 or 3, they have been known to move slowly in different directions
before vanishing out of site. Always they dissipate shortly after being
- This is all I can think of to report at this time, but
as I said I hope to have video evidence of their presence that may help
myself and others better understand the phenomenon. Also, as stated, do
not hesitate to contact me through e-mail for further information that
I may have overlooked.
- Thank You,
- P.S. - I apologise once again for the length of this
- Thank you to the witness for an excellent report.
- North Of San Gabriel Mountains - Over Edwards AFB
Beam Of Intense Light
- Date: December 4, 2007
- Time: 1:40 a.m.
- Location of Sighting: North of San Gabriel Mountains,
in high desert over Edwards AFB.
- Number of witnesses: ?
- Number of objects: N/A
- Shape of objects: Beam of intense light narrowing in
the upper atmosphere.
- Full Description of event/sighting: I was driving east
on Glendora Ridge Road between Mt. Baldy and Glendora Mountain Road at
approximately 1:40 am in the middle of the night. This is a rather remote
location at approximately 4,000 feet on an extremely clear cool night.
Glendora Ridge Road is isolated and dark with many saddleback hills allowing
a great view of the Los Angeles basin to the South and the mountains approaching
what is called the "high desert" (Palmdale, Victorville, Edwards
AFB) to the North.
- I had stopped and was out of my vehicle admiring the
great view of the Los Angeles skyline in the distance to the South. I
was only standing there for a few minutes when I was almost blinded by
a sudden blast of intense bright light from behind me to the north. I
was stunned for a few seconds, my mind trying to comprehend what could
possibly be so bright and sudden. It was like an explosion without the
- I have to admit I was terrified and slowly turned not
knowing what to expect. What I saw jolted me almost to the ground,
it was overwhelming. My jaw was slack as I saw an immensely blinding, sky
filling blast of bright violet light. Still lighting up the entire sky
almost 5 seconds after the initial blast.
- Now for the weirdness! As I was trying to adjust my eyes,
still not fully understanding what was going on, an absolutely gigantic
beam of light shot straight up in the air as if shooting at something in
space. It was on for a full 3 seconds and seemed to narrow down to
a fraction of it's lower diameter in the upper atmosphere, and there was
a definite marked delineation where the beam suddenly narrowed. I am guessing
at around 50,000 feet. The color was also strange. If you can imagine
an arc-welder except bright purple.
- It went off like a light switch, no noise, no residual
light dimming down. I stood there for what seemed like minutes, stunned
and confused. After some thought, I realized this came from over the mountains
out in the High Desert. Again, the beam went up, as if shooting at
something and was on for several seconds and it was huge to be so
- Interstate 15, Hwy 138, I-58 and many other heavily
traveled roads in the high desert has heavy 18 wheeler traffic 24/7 and
it's impossible that this wasn't seen by thousands of people. Yet I've
been unable to find anyone who saw what I saw. Thanks.
- Thank you to the eyewitness for an amazing report of
what he witnessed.
- Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico A Bright Round Ball
- Date: December 27 or 28, 2007
- Time: About 7:00 p.m.
- Approx. on December 27 or 28. I saw a bright round ball
in the sky about 7 p.m. It traveled a very short distance then disappeared.
I looked for it to see if it was a satellite or a plane but there was no
further trace of it in the sky. I kept watch for another 20 minutes but
it did not reappear. There were no clouds to hide it. Where I am (Tulum)
the sky is immense, still, I did not see it anymore. Total time visible
was about 5 seconds. I was alone. I don't know who else may have been studying
the sky those evenings.
- Thank you to the witness for their report.
- Pretoria South Africa Unusual Light Formation
- Date: January 1, 2008