- Freemasons "have to die at the hands of the revolution
which has been brought about with their cooperation," according to
C.G. Rakovsky, a founder of the Communist International.
- "The real secret of masonry is the suicide of Freemasonry
as an organization, and the physical suicide of every important mason."
- This disclosure is from a 1938 Stalinist police interrogation
entitled "The Red Symphony." (Transcript in Des Griffin, Fourth
Reich of the Rich, p. 254)
- "It is clear that I know of this not as a Freemason,
but as one who belongs to 'Them,'" [the Illuminati] says Rakovsky,
a colleague of Leon Trotsky arrested for plotting against Stalin.
- Rakovsky's aim is to convince Stalin, a nationalist,
to cooperate with "the Communist-Capitalist International." I
introduced this document last week in my "Rothschilds Conduct 'Red
Symphony' " where the Internet location of this document is given.
- 'PROTOCOLS OF ZION' AND 'RED SYMPHONY'
- Freemasonry is the world's largest secret society with
over five million members, including three million in the US. It is instrumental
in the totalitarian conspiracy. In The Protocols of the Elders of Zion,
the author (who I believe is Lionel Rothschild) writes,
- "Gentile masonry blindly serves as a screen for
us and our objects, but the plan of action of our force, even its very
abiding place, remains for the whole people an unknown mystery....Who and
what is in a position to overthrow an invisible force?" (Protocol
- Again he writes, "we shall create and multiply free
Masonic lodges... absorb into them all who may become or who are prominent
in public activity, for in these lodges we shall find our principle intelligence
office and means of influence.... The most secret political plots will
be known to us and will fall under our guiding hands...We know the final
goal...whereas the goyim have knowledge of nothing..." (Protocol 15)
- In his interrogation, Rakovsky says that millions flock
to Freemasonry to gain an advantage. "The rulers of all the Allied
nations were Freemasons, with very few exceptions."
- However, the real aim is "create all the required
prerequisites for the triumph of the Communist revolution; this is the
obvious aim of Freemasonry; it is clear that all this is done under various
pretexts; but they always conceal themselves behind their well known treble
slogan [Liberty, Equality, Fraternity]. You understand?" (254)
- Masons should recall the lesson of the French Revolution.
Although "they played a colossal revolutionary role; it consumed
the majority of masons..." Since the revolution requires the extermination
of the bourgeoisie as a class, [so all wealth will be held by the Illuminati
in the guise of the State] it follows that Freemasons must be liquidated.
The true meaning of Communism is Illuminati tyranny.
- When this secret is revealed, Rakovsky imagines "the
expression of stupidity on the face of some Freemason when he realizes
that he must die at the hands of the revolutionaries. How he screams and
wants that one should value his services to the revolution! It is a sight
at which one can die...but of laughter!" (254)
- Rakovsky refers to Freemasonry as a hoax: "a madhouse
but at liberty." (254)
- In Russia in 1929 every Mason who was not Jewish was
killed along with his family, according to Alexey Jefimow "Who are
the Rulers of Russia?" (77)
- Like masons, other applicants for the humanist utopian
master class (neo cons, liberals, Zionists, gay and feminist activists)
might be in for a nasty surprise. They might be tossed aside once they
have served their purpose.
- WHO ARE "THEY"?
- When the interrogator presses Rakovsky for Illuminati
notables to approach with an initiative, Rakovsky is sure of only two who
are now deceased: Walter Rathenau, the Wiemar foreign minister, and Lionel
Rothschild. He says Trotsky is his source of information.
- Others he insists are speculation:
- "As an institution, the bank of Kuhn Loeb &
Company of Wall Street: [and] the families of Schiff, Warburg, Loeb and
Kuhn; I say families in order to point out several names since they are
all connected ... by marriages; then Baruch, Frankfurter, Altschul, Cohen,
Benjamin, Strauss, Steinhardt, Blom, Rosenman, Lippmann, Lehman, Dreifus,
Lamont, Rothschild, Lord, Mandel, Morganthau, Ezekiel, Lasky....any one
of the names I have enumerated, even of those not belonging to "Them"
could always lead to "Them" with any proposition of an important
- By allowing bankers the privilege of creating money,
we have created an insatiable vampire. If you could manufacture money,
imagine the temptation to own everything!
- COVERT REVOLUTION
- Rakovsky refers to the 1929 Crash and Great Depression
as an "American revolution." It was deliberately precipitated
by the Illuminati for profit, to break the "classical American,"
and to take political power.
- "The man through whom they made use of such power
was Franklin Roosevelt. Have you understood? ...In that year 1929, the
first year of the American Revolution, in February Trotsky leaves Russia;
the crash takes place in October...The financing of Hitler is agreed in
July, 1929. You think that all this was by chance? The four years of the
rule of Hoover were used for the preparation for the seizure of power
in the United States and the USSR: there by means of a financial revolution,
and here [Russia] with the help of war [Hitler, World War Two] and the
defeat which was to follow. Could some novel with great imagination be
more obvious to you?" (273)
- Rakovsky proposes that Stalin cooperate with the Illuminati,
(which he subsequently did.) The first condition is that he stops executing
Trotskyites. Then "several zones of influence" will be established
dividing "the formal Communism from the real one." There will
be "mutual concessions for mutual help for a time while the plan
lasts...There will appear influential persons at all levels of society,
even very high ones, who will help the Stalinist formal Communism..."
- Rakovsky outlines the Illuminati plan to blend Communism
and Capitalism. In each case, the Illuminati will control all wealth and
- "In Moscow there is Communism: in New York capitalism.
It is all the same as thesis and antithesis. Analyse both. Moscow is subjective
Communism but [objectively] State capitalism. New York: Capitalism subjective,
but Communism objective. A personal synthesis, truth: the Financial International,
the Capitalist Communist one. 'They.' " (276)
- The Red Symphony confirms that our political and cultural
leaders are mostly dupes or traitors. The subversion of the United States
is part of a plan for world tyranny.
- An occult cabal of bankers and other wealthy people is
bent on enslaving humanity. Many are Jews but many are not. The common
denominator is Freemasonry. Most religions and groups have been subverted
to the Illuminati plan to rule the world and usurp all its wealth, as
outlined in The Protocols. A manifestation of the Rothschild's emerging
Luciferian tyranny based in Jerusalem is the Masonic design of the new
Israeli Supreme Court building. http:// www.thegoldenreport.com/asp/jerrysnewsmanager/anmviewer.asp?a=817
- Most Freemasons and Jews are not aware of this plan,
would oppose it, and are themselves victims of it. Anti-Semitism is used
to distract us from the real issue, the creation of a global police state
dedicated to projecting Illuminati wealth.
- The "war on terror" is about establishing this
authoritarian control. What are they planning that requires it? Another
Great Depression? Another "terrorist" attack? Sept. 11 demonstrates
they will slaughter innocent Americans without compunction.
- Under the Satanic dispensation, everyone is duped. Zionists
sacrifice their lives for Israel, Communists for "social justice,"
Feminists for "equality", and Americans for Iraqi oil.
- We are all duped to turn away from God, to think religion
and morality are "old-fashioned." Universal moral laws do exist
and must be observed for our own good. God simply is Reality.
- We are spoiled, distracted, unsexed and frivolous. Like
Freemasons, we are lambs led to slaughter.
- (continued) Part Three: Central Bankers Seek Totalitarian
- This article first appeared in Nov. 2003 and was revised
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the author of "Cruel Hoax:
Feminism and the New World Order." (www.cruelhoax.ca) His articles
can be found at his web site www.henrymakow.com He enjoys receiving your
comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. email@example.com
- SEE TESTIMONY ON FREEMASONRY BELOW
- I visited my old college, since some of the guys I know
there were participating in a literary reading of their own work. After
the reading was over, everyone was mingling, and I hear this one guy,
no older than 22, speaking about the Masons. He is apparently a member.
I walk over, listen, and start to ask basic questions. We laugh about the
"conspiracy theorists" and their ideas.
- Masons, he says, are good for raising money for their
communities and giving members a sense of being a part of something that
actually matters. Only two rules apply to join, he says: 1) You must be
male. 2) You must believe in a God/higher power.
- The guy gives me his business card and invites me to
partake in a personal tour of the lodge where he is a member. In fact,
he then offers me to join the Masons. He would be the personal reference
I would need, and after an extensive background check, I would be good.
Within a year, I should be able to move up to 3rd degree Mason. I took
the card, said thank you and left. I have not contacted him.
- Weeks later, I spoke to a friend of mine about this experience,
and he reminded me that the Masons are, after all, the avenue to fame and
fortune. Was I tempted to join? Absolutely. The thought still runs through
my head. I still have the guy's business card. This avenue would probably
solve problems and bring comfort to my family's life. But at what price?
- Hi Henry,
- I've had the occasion of meeting several Masons over
the years and my verdict is: Losers all. From what I've witnessed, talentless
or lazy people join this "fraternal order" because they want
an easy way to material success. It's a haven for deadbeats.
- In their system, a Mason's first duty is to one of their
"brothers." Thus, when one of them needs a job, he gets one regardless
of his qualifications. He then must "perform" for his lofty status
by trading in his honor, morales, etc and doing whatever is asked of him.
If the task(s) is so done and is approved of, he gets his reward -usually
the granting of a wish or desire within the the company. Anyone else working
alongside the Mason ends up doing all his work. No support from management,
no objections entertained.
- The Order always has several high ranking executives
under their thumb and these weaklings-in-spirit protect the more feeble
and easily controlled ones beneath them.
- It was my father who warned me about Masons. He said
they were in all the utilities, board rooms and any institutions where
decisions affecting a lot of people were made. Maybe that explains why
our society, country and civilization is so screwed up.
- More on track, I read what the young man wrote about
being approached to join the Freemasons.
- My advice for him, having been approached over and over
since I was 13 (first time was at my grandfather's funeral), is that the
lure of 'solving problems' is strictly material, and as the old saying
goes, 'if they make ya, they can break ya'. He would find that he would
have merely exchanged one set of problems for another, more complicated
set. As for the price, he would eventually be set up to betray whatever
he loves most. That's an intitiation: "never love a thing you cannot
bear to watch die". And that's only the beginning. Freemasonry is
pure Luciferianism--Satanism--on the inside. And they don't play. I never
did enter a lodge, because my grandfather told me before he died never
to have anything to do whatsoever with them, and the reasons for it. They
ruined his life.
- Don't be tempted. Coin is a sorry substitute for keeping
the autonomy of your own soul.