- In the Preface to "Brave New World," (1932)
Aldous Huxley wrote:
- "As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual
freedom tends correspondingly to increase. And the dictator will do well
to encourage that freedom...it will help to reconcile his subjects to
the servitude which is their fate."
- There is an inverse relation between sexual "freedom"
and personal and political freedom. The sexual "liberation" of
the past 50 years is part of the Illuminati bankers' long-term plan to
enslave humanity and make us love our slavery. Whether Sabbatean, Frankist
or Communist, these Satan-loving Illuminati bankers always have promoted
the sexual promiscuity which is now widely accepted.
- SEXUAL ATTRACTION
- For the survival of the species nature has hard-wired
us to have sex. This powerful, primitive instinct is more of a curse than
a blessing for men and women alike. Men are sexually attracted to practically
all pretty fertile females. Females are probably sexually attracted to
most powerful handsome men. Given license, this primitive imperative is
a recipe for social chaos. It leads to the destruction of marriage and
family, another feature of the satanic banker Communist program.
- Human beings are really shaped by their "culture."
We desire what we are taught to desire.We experience what we are taught
to experience. Sex is largely in the collective mind.
- Through their control of culture and media, the bankers
have invested sex with meaning it just doesn't have. They teach it is an
ecstatic experience with mystical & religious significance. It is "unhealthy"
to repress sexual desire.
- For example, those commercials for Viagra and Cialis
are not so much about erectile dysfunction as about convincing older people
who don't need sex that they are sick and missing out on the de facto
religion practised in our society.
- Sex is a physical need like eating. It has to be satisfied
but it has no spiritual value unless part of a larger more profound relationship,
- Yet we have been conditioned to believe that personal
worth is mostly a function of sexual attraction. People (especially women)
are judged on the basis of whether they are "HOT" i.e. worthy
of anonymous sex. Sex has been divorced from love and propagation and
is considered an end in itself. We have been transformed from a family-
oriented society, sisters and brothers, parents and children, into one
of lone predators and prey.
- Our societal obsession with sex is an aberration. It
is the result of a kabalistic spell, and is neither normal nor healthy.
The emphasis on sex cannibalizes the energy we would devote to other things
that define us as human. Mankind is in the grip of a satanic cult.
- WHAT WE REALLY WANT
- Most of us seek much more than sexual release. We have
a basic need to love and nurture other human beings. We want companionship
with someone of the opposite sex who complements us. We seek intimacy,
security and peace of mind. These all require monogamy. We must resist
the temptation to have random drive-by sex.
- Resisting this temptation is pretty easy when you are
happily married. Men and women balance each other emotionally and spiritually.
Thus, married couples need sex a lot less.
- There is nothing more empowering than to be immune to
sexual siren calls. I feel like bullets would go right through me, or like
I am walking through a force-field. But what if you are a young single
male, and have no sexual outlet?
- There are three courses of action:
- 1) Take advantage of the modern degradation of women
and have casual sex and "hook ups."
- 2) Manage your sex drive through tasteful porn and masturbation.
- 3) Transcend sex by avoiding sexual cues and practising
- The pros and cons of #1 are pretty self evident. The
challenge of #2 is to not let your fantasy life become a permanent substitute.
A lot of men become addicted to porn. Men have got to get satiated and
lose interest. It is better to outgrow the need, rather than suppress
it. But if you don't get sick of sex after masturbating, you must stop
altogether and try #3.
- Millions of practically identical images of young naked
women are posted on the Internet. There is something retarded about this.
They are all the same. Males search in vain for one who will move their
needle. The naked bodies begin to resemble those images of concentration
camp corpses piled high.
- Men have been brainwashed. Naked women are not that attractive.
Breasts? Imagine bulls ogling cow utters. C'mon boys. Grow up. They are
- And the vacant faces of girls who have been flattered
and tricked into giving away their innocence... Pathetic. There is no dignity
in posing nude. Dignity is all we have. How easily they throw it away.
- Promiscuity is psychic suicide. A woman's sexuality is
her destiny. Her womb is the nest in which her children will be born.
Letting strange men plant their seed there is like letting predator birds
eat her eggs. That's what it does to her psyche.
- Porn is so plentiful and free that some people have speculated
the bankers are financing it. Their agenda: Millions of women (and men)
are made less fit for marriage. Nancy Levant calls it "weaponized
- Another thought: We get sick of anything we have too
much of. Could porn be designed to turn us off the opposite sex permanently?
I couldn't be the only one disgusted.
- In conclusion, when I was younger, and in a torrid affair,
I pitied older people. They were "missing out." Now that I am
58, I pity my younger self. I was chasing a chimera. Preoccupation with
sex is a curse that consumes our energy. It is elite mind control.
- The solution I recommend is marriage. Marriage neutralizes
the sex drive for men. There are too many more urgent and enjoyable things
to do in life.
- See my "Managing the Male Sex Drive"
- History of Sexual Revolution- always a mechanism of social
- This is the topic of my show "Male Mentoring"
Sunday Feb 17 at 10 pm CT on Republic Broadcasting. My guest is Julian
Lee, of www.celibacy.info
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the author of "Cruel Hoax:
Feminism and the New World Order." (www.cruelhoax.ca) His articles
can be found at his web site www.henrymakow.com He enjoys receiving your
comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. email@example.com