- Leola McConnell, the former dominatrice and militant
for civil equality for people of all sexual orientations - who claimed
in her memoir, "Lustful Utterances," http://www.lustfulutterances.com/
to have had S&M sex with George Bush in the 1980s - is feared
by friends to be missing, according to this report:
- "I hide from no man. I fear no mortal man of flesh
and blood, regardless of the title he wears."
- Leola McConnell
- Several people who regularly communicate with her have
told us they have not heard from her in a few weeks, and attempts by us
to reach her have been unsuccessful to date. McConnell had told friends
recently that she was growing increasingly concerned that her allegations
about politicos who had used her services would somehow cause her harm.
- Ominously, in a defiant email last spring, McConnell
- "A recent article in a tabloid newspaper, The Globe,
claimed I was in hiding in fear for my life. Well, I hide from no man.
I fear no mortal man of flesh and blood, regardless of the title he wears."
- McConnell also claims to have firsthand knowledge that
Bush had an affair in the mid-1980s with Victor Ashe, the former mayor
of Knoxville, Tenn., who has served as the Bush's ambassador to Poland
- In an article about McConnell's book last month, I wrote,
"What is evident is that McConnell has no hard copy evidence that
she whipped the future president and called him bad names. Proof of this:
She is neither fabulously wealthy and quiet nor dead."
- I hope I was wrong - on all counts.