- Occasionally I get accused of blaming the Jews for all
evil in the world. That's an exaggeration of course, but I believe indeed
that Jews - not THE Jews! - are behind a lot of bad things:
- * They collaborated with the Arab conquerors, helping
them conquer and rule their medivial empire. No wonder the Arabs treated
- * They dominated the slave trade and still dominate
today human trafficking and sex slavery.
- * Jewish bankers financed and thus made possible
centuries of wars.
- * They created Communism, the biggest theft in world
history, and supported the Bolsheviks with billions of dollars in today's
- * They created and own the parasitical U.S. Federal
- * They were behind the Armenian and the Ukrainian
- * They brought Hitler into power to create conditions
that will enable the foundation of a Jewish state in Palestine.
- * They created the Holocult as a propaganda weapon
for the creation and continued existence of their 19th century style social-Darwinist,
colonialist entity in Palestine and ethnically cleansed the country.
- * They keep depriving the Palestinians of their rights:
the right to their land, their right of return, their right to resist the
brutal occupation, their right not to be tortured and extra-judicially
killed, their right not to have their homes and fields seized to make land
for more Jewish settlers and occupation soldiers, their right not to be
discriminated against by the government forced upon them, their right not
to have their water stolen.
- * They are behind most terrorist acts committed for
the past 100+ years including 9/11 and 7/7.
- * They created the atomic bomb, a weapon clearly directed
- How much more evil does any one group of people have
to commit before we are allowed to call them criminal, evil and societally
- Online donation for ZioPedia.orgZioPedia.org needs your
help. We must raise a total amount of US$50,000 before the end of the year
to keep us going in 2008. After 18 months of sole reliance on unpaid voluntary
work, we need to be able to pay for part-time editors, translators, graphic
designers, I.T. and legal expenses.
- The Jews claim to have first rights on Palestinian land
for religious reasons and because of the Holocaust. I think both reasons
don't make sense. I'm more than happy to discuss my views on those issues.
Unfortunately my critics rather revert to insults or simply refuse to continue
the debate whenever they realise that they are losing the argument.
- I don't ignore - as i'm sometimes accused - the acts
of violence committed by the likes of Hamas and Hezbollah. However, they
are evils by Israel's making. Even, if my suspicion was wrong that Hamas
and Hezbollah are created and financed by CIA/Mossad to create excuses
for more ethnic cleansing and more genocide, Hamas and Hezbollah wouldn't
have any membership, if it wasn't for the sins of Israel. They are acting
in as much legitimate self-defence as the 'resistance' against German occupation
- But why, I'm sometimes asked, do I attack all Jews if
I honestly only hate those Jews who do evil. Well, it's only their skinner-box
like reaction that makes them feel that way. If Jews weren't conditioned
- through over 1900 years of Talmudian indoctrination and the horror stories
of the Holocult - to blindly jump to the defence of any fellow Jew
no matter how bad their sins - there would be far less reason to suspect
that those evil actions had anything to do with their Jewish background.
The recent debate on the illegal party donations in Britain is a good
example. How do the Jewish media react to those reports? Instead of criticising
the donations as criminal acts and blaming the donors for giving Jews a
bad name, the majority of Jewish media criticise the reports as being motivated
by and causal to more anti-Semitism.
- Not every Jew subscribes to Talmudic teachings such as
that Gentiles are animals in human form, created by God to serve and enrich
Jews, and that the 10 commandments therefor do not apply to them. However,
the way Jews have been treating Gentiles throughout history goes to show
that there is a prevalent attitude conscious or not that Jewish
tribal interests are more important than the rights of Gentiles. And I
consider the Talmud and to a lesser extent the Torah to be
the source of this attitude.
- The obvious question then is why the Gentiles don't rebel
against the Jews. In fact some of them do. But due to the power Jews are
wielding over governments, finance, universities and media, knowledge of
Jewish supremacism and Jewish evil is in short supply. The information
is available, not just in private conversations, but in books and on the
Internet. But how can your search for something that you don't know that
it exists? Most people only find out when it is too late. They are busy
getting ahead in their jobs and providing for their loved ones. As a means
of coping most of them close their eyes and tell themselves it would be
anti-Semitic to do otherwise. The few that do rebel, are silenced very
quickly. They get ridiculed, smeared, isolated and even imprisoned.
- Maybe things have to get much worse first before they
can get better. But maybe by then it's already far too late. I don't have
all the answer, but one thing I know for sure; if we all wait for someone
else to make corrections, nothing will ever be done.
- Andrew Winkler
- ZioPedia.org site
R. L. Bixby
- I was talking to about 5 people who were friends of my
daughter, in their 20s, and I posited this: "If you woke up tomorrow
and found that all the major banks, publishing houses, most of industry,
from textiles to manufacturing, the media, including newspapers, television,
radio and print media and even pornography were owned almost exclusively
by Koreans, who represented less than 2% of our population, what would
- "That would be a f***ing invasion!" one of
- "Shit... scary. We'd be screwed!!"
- "That's not conceivable but... it would be an invasion,
yeah, for sure."
- My daughter's boyfriend piped up and said, "That's
the Jews, it's already happened. 40 years ago, in fact."
- Everyone went pale faced.
"Oh shiiiiit..." was the response, around the room.
- There IS hope for the coming generation :)