- I received the following email information from Benjamin
Fulford and am publishing it with his permission.
- For further information about George Taylor (G.T.) Fulford
- - Jeff Rense
- Jeff -
- There is much I cannot tell. I met David Rockefeller
just before he was due to meet the Emperor. He was summoned. Something
big is happening. It seems G.T. Fulford is an honest-to-God genuine ghost.
(Ghosts have appeared to, and worked through, relatives and descendants
throughout history. -ed) The reason I met him (Rockefeller) is that I
sent a letter from G.T. to him. I believe the matrix is about to collapse
and the world is going to get much, much better.
- The fact that I was able to call him (David Rockefeller)
directly (without going through middlemen), and knew he was in Tokyo for
what was supposed to have been a secret visit, may have spooked him a
- It is clear the Asian secret society has begun to move.
The dollar is still dropping. The US Air Force has suspended all flights
of F15s. Japan's politics are in turmoil. The post-war regime is ending.
- I have attached G.T.'s letters to David. My very powerful
subjective experience was that the letters were dictated to me by G.T.
- I have never believed in ghosts. However, I have had
visions recently (without using any drugs) so powerful and so unusual,
that I am pretty sure G.T. is really a ghost. Impossible memories are
also coming back to me (like being frozen and hungry on a boat in the
St. Laurence river in my early days or like my love for Eleanora - the
lady I knew of as my great-aunt Eleanor).
- Please also note that William Lyon Mackenzie King, who
was Prime Minister of Canada for over 20 years, wrote in his diaries that
he consulted with ghosts to decide how to run the country. Mackenzie
King's seances were often held at the Fulford home. My Great Grandmother
introduced him (King) to spirituality. According to my Grandmother, he
regularly consulted with the ghost of G.T. Fulford. David Rockefeller
told me that Mackenzie King was his father's best friend. These are historical
- I continue to check and, as far as I can tell, I still
have full sanity.
- Benjamin Fulford
- Note - Here are three letters purportedly dictated to
Benjamin Fulford from his late Great Grandfather G.T. Fulford to David
- They are published here with permission. - JR
- Dear David,
- Your picture was in the paper yesterday. I am worried
about you. You look like you have at most six months left. You have to
think about your legacy.
- I knew your Grandfather J.D. He was obsessed with his
own mortality. He often said to me "it is not fair, I have everything,
why do I have to die?" He decided to either provoke God into making
an appearance or else create God himself.
- After our last meeting, when he told me of his plans,
I was horrified beyond belief. I knew there had to be a God. I determined
to stop him. He had me killed. As I lay dying, I was so worried about
the future of the human race, I became a ghost. I have now returned to
finish job of saving the planet.
- You and your people finally provoked God enough to force
It (God is gender neutral) to make an appearance. The planet is like
a giant egg that is about to hatch. Humanity is about to expand into billions
and trillions of different species spreading throughout the universe
and into different fractal dimensions. Many will be immortal by your standards.
- One more thing, there really is a Heaven. I have been
there. You will be able to go there so long as you take good care of your
- You will be known as the Greatest of the Mortals, the
man who presided over the dawn of the age of immortals. Congratulations.
- Sincerely yours,
- G.T. Fulford
- Memories Of Heaven
- Dear David,
- As I mentioned in my last letter, I have been to Heaven.
I suppose you may be curious as to what it is like. I will tell you some
of what I remember.
- Heaven is like the ultimate virtual reality. Whatever
you imagine is real. You will also be free from the horrendous loneliness
of the mortal who is locked inside his own head. You will be able to join
with other minds or merge into the Tao or the Godhead. The Tao is the
dynamic part of the universe. The Godhead is like an infinite ocean of
mind. Heaven exists in the Godhead. Earth is in the Tao. The Tao generates
- My own last memory of heaven is that I was a giant whale-like
creature swimming through a vivid green ocean analogue. I was experiencing
heavenly pleasures which, given your current state of development, make
earthly pleasure almost seem like nothing.
- Suddenly, I appeared in a human configuration in a small
blue room. The room was Spartan and not geometrically shaped. I was told
I had a job to do. I was to go to the planet Earth in reality C-558 (sorry,
I made up the C-558 part as such a human system of enumeration and cataloguing
would make no sense in an ocean of infinite realities). I was given a
temporary memory wipe and my memories are only now returning to me.
- You may remember I referred to "your definition
of immortality." What I meant was that in addition to your concept
of lineal immortality there many other types. One example could be called
point immortality. Imagine a drop of water that merges into a river and
then an ocean. The drop as a singular entity will cease to be. However,
it will reappear in the same configuration an infinite amount of times.
Sometimes it will be identical, sometimes only similar.
- In a similar way, your soul too could merge into an ocean
of souls and vanish as a single ego only to reappear again and again.
Any choice to merge would be yours to make. Your memory will remain intact,
but in the same manner in which you forgot what you ate for lunch exactly
3 years ago, over the aeons much will fade away from lack of use.
- Weaker people, who might be tempted to commit suicide
in order to enter heaven, will simply melt like a snowflake falling in
- I was also able to confront God with some of my doubts.
Why, for example, does an 8-day old child have to die of starvation in
an African refugee camp? What happened to all the creatures that have
gone extinct over the ages?
- The answer I received is that just like there is matter
and anti- matter, there is life and anti-life. They are like Ying and Yang
or the two hemispheres of a brain. Destruction and creation are different
parts of the same dynamic process. As living creatures, we must fight
to increase both and our own specific life energy and all life energy.
By doing so we will be generating both life and anti- life, replenishing
the Yin and the Yang.
- God also said the universe is fractal. So, just like
not all turtle eggs hatch and send new turtles into the sea, so it is
with planets as a whole and the creatures in them. Much of what you can
see in a pond, will be similar to what you would see in a pond of universes.
It is up to you to make sure you succeed. God does not like to babysit.
- Is there an end to it all? I asked. "So far it just
keeps getting infinitely better forever but, we will let you know if we
find out anything different," came the answer. There is much I saw
that I cannot describe but perhaps, at some future date, I could illustrate.
- In any case, as these memories and visions came back
to me, my entire nervous system was so flooded with energy that I was
worried it would overload. I do not believe these visions to be the product
of an over- active imagination.
- Sincerely yours,
- G.T. and Benjamin Fulford
- Dear David,
- Here is a humble suggestion. We would like to see your
Armageddon. It would be a fitting way to announce a fresh start for the
- Please, turn on your hologram machines, bring out your
flying saucers, fill your screens with your best computer graphics. We
want to see the greatest show the planet has ever seen. But please, no
hurting people and no vandalism. Although perhaps it might me neat to
watch you zap an Antarctic mountain or two with your earthquake machine
and any other toys you may have stashed away. We want to have a party
such has never happened before.
- After the party is over, how about hosting a Global pow-wow
to decide how to carry out an intensive, unprecedented, three-year campaign
to eliminate the 5 curses of humanity: war, poverty, environmental destruction,
ignorance and disease. At the end of those three years, every child on
earth should have a full stomach and a full mind.
- It would also be a wonderful thing if we as a species
could divert as many resources as possible to the task of ensuring immortality
for all humans on the planet. Of course we would need to enhance our
intelligence and release all the hidden technology that could benefit
the species if we are to be able to take care of all these new immortals.
- Once this accomplished, humanity will be able to reach
for the stars and beyond in ways we cannot even imagine.
- Sincerely yours,
- G.T. Fulford and Benjamin Fulford