- Well, it passed! Oklahoma is no longer OK for Illegal
Aliens........ It seems that at least one state has decided to take matters
into it's own hands, since the Federal Government keeps dragging it's feet
on this Illegal alien stuff and even reversing popular opinion on how to
- BRAVO OKLAHOMA! (Too bad all politicians don't have
the 'guts' to do this)
- Every State needs to do this!!!!
- Oklahoma's Governor Brad Henry has signed a sweeping
immigration Reform bill: House Bill 1804, that its sponsor believes will
go a long way in dealing with the illegal alien problem in the state.
- House Bill 1804 http://tinyurl.com/2wg6qf , was passed
by overwhelming majorities in both the House and Senate of the Oklahoma
Legislature. The measure's sponsor, State Representative Randy Terrill,
says the bill has four main topical areas: it deals with identity theft;
it terminates public assistance benefits to illegal; it empowers state
and local police to enforce federal immigration laws; and it punishes employers
who knowingly hire illegal aliens.
- Oklahoma is no longer "O.K." for illegal aliens,
Terrill observes. "When you put everything together in context,"
he contends, "the bottom line is illegal aliens will not come here
if there are no jobs waiting for them, they will not stay here if there
is no government subsidy, and they certainly won't stay here if they know
that if they ever encounter our state and local law enforcement officers,
they will be physically detained until they're deported. And that's exactly
what House Bill 1804 does."
- The Oklahoma legislator is pleased the bill he sponsored!
into la w was signed by Governor Henry and believes it will go a long way
to curb the illegal immigration problem in the state. "I would remind
people that states are separate sovereigns in our federal system,"
Terrill points out. "Anyone who doesn't understand that needs to
go back and take an American federal government class in college,"
- As a result of that sovereignty, the Oklahoma lawmaker
insists, "We have as much right - in fact, I would argue, a responsibility
- to protect our tax payers against that sort of egregious waste, fraud
and abuse as the federal government should have a responsibility to protect
that international border, but doesn't do that."
- Terrill says as long as the federal government refuses
to do its job of protecting the international borders of the United States,
states like Oklahoma must take action to deal with the problem that is
costing taxpayers in the state $200 billion a year in public benefits,
law enforcement costs, and other resources.
- 14 GOOD REASONS TO DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS (websites provided
- Hopefully these 14 reasons will be forwarded over and
over again until they are read by the majority of Americans. Then they
will have something to yell at their U.S .. Congress members. $11 Billion
to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. http://tinyurl.com/zob77
- $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance
programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal
- $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for
illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/f! iscalexe c.html
- $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary
school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word
of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.html
- $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for
the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
- $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal
- 30% of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
- $90 Bill ion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens
for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html
- $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages
are caused by the illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
- The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime
rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular,
their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the
United States http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html
- During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal
aliens that c! rossed < BRour Southern Border also, as many as 19,500
illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs,
cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern
border. Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht
- The National Policy Institute "estimated that the
total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or
an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year
- In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances
back to their countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
- So, if deporting them costs between $206 and $230 BILLION
DOLLARS, Start getting rid of em.' We'll be ahead after the 1st year!
- Please pass this on. Americans need to wake up.