- KRISTIANSAND, Norway - A
Black Disk Shaped Object And Red Beams Of Light (Graphic)
- Hello -- I searched the web after I had a sighting
and I found your site and came to discover that you had just the same
sighting as I just had in this speaking moment
- 3 hours ago here in Norway.
- It was amazing, at first I just saw a huge
bright light in the sky right above the tree-line across my road over some
other residentials. It was so huge I called for a buddy of mine to
come and look, and told him that is not a star, "look at all the other
stars how small they are".
- So, I ran away and got my telescope, and when I
it looked up I saw there was two white/bright lights fairly close
to each other, but in the middle to my amazement it had a red light beam
going downwards in a pattern movement. This was in between the two bright
round lights at each side of the disk.
- I had it in my sights for maybe 30 - 60 seconds and it
started to move! It went first right and behind the tree-line or the top
of a big tree so I could see it behind it. It then continued
passed the tree-line a while and then I could see that it kind of looked
like. Which was a black disk shaped object in the middle of those
two bright lights on each side. It was moving slow and then it turned again
and started to go back the same way towards it's original position. It
went passed that point and then towards me and my buddy, and almost over
us in the sky totally silent, no sound what so ever. We both saw this object
up and close in the scope for a fairly long time and also right overhead
of us in the sky. It was a great sighting and I just wanted to mail
you to see what you might think of it. Was it similar to your sighting
or maybe you know of these kind of UFO crafts that I was able to see.
(Who knows :)
- I'm curious to hear what you think about this sighting,
speak to you later, bye.
- Additional Information:
- Hello Brian, I made a BMP file (changed to a jpg by HBCC
UFO) in mspaint for you, nothing fancy but I think you will be
able to understand how this object looked like, it's attached on the side
of this e-mail.
- As for the other questions you was wondering about. The
sighting was in Kristiansand ,Norway.
- The time of the sighting was some place between 21 and
- Weather conditions, it was dark and cold and a totally
clear sky and you could see all the stars very easily.
- When it comes to the size of the object its hard to say,
all I can say is that when I used my telescope and zoomed in
on it when it was standing still, the two white lights on each side was
fairly small. Very similar looking to a star when you zoom in on it.
The red light in the middle was about the same size so if this object was
that high in the air this means those lights and the object had to be seriously
- But on the other hand those white lights could have been
very small as well, because when it went over me and was hovering over
the tree-line that seemed extremely close again. So that's all I can
say, it was totally silent when it went over me but then the object had
also become a little bigger I think. At least I remember seeing
those two white lights very clearly and apart from each other without the
telescope. That's about the best I can explain it all.
- My buddy don't have anything against sending you an email
with a short explanation of his view of the observation and confirm my
story and the he was witnessing the same I have explained to you if
you need that.
- PS., when does your radio show go and how can I
listen to it ?
- Thank you to the witness for the great report and excellent
- Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email:
- firstname.lastname@example.org Website: <>http://www.hbccufo.org
- http://www.brianvike.com, <>http://www.hbccufo.com,
- http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International:
- Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness
relating their experiences.
- Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can
check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming
programs I do.
- HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia,
Canada - VOJ 1ZO