- Date: December 7, 2005
- Time: 6:30 p.m.
- I adopted a rescued Havanese from a rescue group approximately
3 weeks ago. I sit out with him in the back yard trying to train him
to do his duty outside.
- About one week ago I saw something going across the sky
south to north. It seemed longer then a plane and lights seemed to stretch
the length of it. Mostly red lights. What I noticed was the extremely
slow pace it went and there was no sound.
- Last night I was sitting facing east in the dark with
Nate. I looked up at the stars and noticed nothing but the star in the
east that is the brightest right now. Suddenly, and approximately directly
under the north star?, down a little I saw what appeared to be a string
of lights again. No sound. I would try and describe it as like a string
bean or Chestnut tree whip with lights from one end to the other. Not
straight, but rather bent back, maybe like a boomerang but with not as
much bend, just curved slightly.
- As I looked up another appeared to the right and one
to the left behind it. I just looked down at the dog and said "see
ya" and went immediately in the house. I tried to get my daughter
on the phone and then my son and one neighbor and finally got one to look
outside and they saw nothing. I finally had the courage to look and saw
nothing. then saw it towards the west almost straight up, as I went to
tell the neighbor on the phone about it, I looked again it was gone. They
hover, not fly in any direction. The first and last appearances were separated
by about an hour. They do not fly away, they simply disappear. I am hoping
there is just something wrong with my eyes, but just had complete eye
exam by Dr. (doctor's name removed). After I went in the house after talking
to neighbor the phone ran and all that was there was a noise like muffled
helicopter blades, later I thought I heard that outside but figured I
was just losing my mind. This morning the television will not go on, will
have to check batteries, light in kitchen would not go on, will check
- Curved slightly backwards string of lights and two or
three times the size of a plane? No sound, hovers/fly's slow and silent.
- Additional Information:
- Okay I finally remembered to take a picture of the burn
marks on the garage from November 2005. They are right under the overhang
and I cannot think of anything that would be that high up to make them.
They have been there for two years - rain snow sleet hail.
- They were there the next morning after the first time
I thought I saw the three UFOs. The light on the wall directly opposite
these marks in the house was also blown out, as was the television cable
setup and during the evening the phone in the kitchen had rung and you
could only hear what sounded like chopper blades whirling.
- Thank you to the witness for the really interesting report
and for the photo which was sent along.
- Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http:// www.hbccufo.com,
http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/
- Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating
- Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can
check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming
programs I do.
- HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia,
Canada - VOJ 1ZO