- Hello, my name is (name removed). My father (name
removed) worked as a staff sergeant at Fairchild AFB (about '93-00).
During the long time that I lived on the AFB at (exact
location removed) Nebraska Ave, I've heard many stories about Goatman. I
also want to tell you of the goings on at my old house. I often observed
things flying off my dresser and window sill with great force. At one point
my friend and I heard a series of laughs float on the air as we surfed
the internet in the front room. Also candles would seem to re-light
themselves often, and doorways always seemed intimidating. My dog would
bark at the living room relentlessly.
- Not only that, my fathers friend told me that when she
was working the front gate late at night, she saw a man walking towards
them on camera in the gate. When she looked outside, no one was there.
She called for her, the other guard, he saw the same thing. The figure
walked right passed the gate and into the base. It spooked them pretty
bad. Also at the back gate, by that playground it seemed very creepy, and
often a presents would spook you away, or at least that's what I and my
friends felt. Some parts of the base were scarier than others. When taking
the "back path" to the BX it was often lonely, yet eerie. I can't
explain it. In some parts it was fine, but I would cross these
paths that just seemed so odd.
- Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.hbccufo.org
- http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com,
- http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International:
- Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness
relating their experiences.
- Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can
check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming
programs I do.
- HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia,
Canada - VOJ 1ZO