- By Marshall Jones
- A well-known UFO researcher is looking for information
about a possible sighting on Okanagan Lake in May.
- Brian Vike, who is a frequent guest on radio shows and
the host of his own program about UFOs, says he has a report from three
members of a film crew who were on board a tour boat north of the Okanagan
Lake Floating Bridge on May 18.
- They saw a slowly moving aircraft in the clouds while
filming, but didn't catch the action on camera.
- "It was white, like plastic, so I pointed it out
to my acquaintance and I then noticed the craft had no wings, windows,
tail, vapor trail or sound," witness Mark Redsky says. "And it
was traveling north, something that I have never seen a commercial flight
do over the Okanagan lake."
- Vike has been tracking UFO reports in B.C. since 2000
and is a director of HBCC UFO Research. He says Kelowna has been a hot
spot for sightings of late, including a series of bizarre tales from 2003
witnessed by several independent parties.