- ROCK STARS LAUNCH THE 'LIVE CONCERT' CONCERT
- ... TO RAISE 'CONCERT AWARENESS' ...
- Hello all ...
- Do you remember the days when 'rock stars' were supposed
to be rebellious? When they gave the symbolic finger to all that the establishment
- It seems to me, with the odd exception, that this all
died outside the Dakota apartment block in New York on December 8th 1980
when a mind-controlled Mark Chapman shot John Lennon. It was Lennon who
- Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives.
I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable
to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about
- I can't think of many mainstream rock stars who would
say that publicly today - or this:
- I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe
in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind.
Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and
- Lennon was a unique man who had understood much about
reality and the illusory 'freedom' of the 'free world'. As he said in his
song, Working Class Hero:
- Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
- And you think you're so clever and classless and free
- But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see
- Where is Lennon's like today in the music 'industry'?
The new 'rock rebels' can be found playing at an ever-gathering stream
of concerts with 'Live' in their name. I am convinced these concerts must
be part of a breeding programme, so often do they now appear. They and
their stooges-on-stage are dedicated to 'saving Africa' or 'saving the
planet' while serving the very forces of deceit and control that Lennon
so memorably identified. The spider has them glued to its web.
- Rockers like 'Prince of Darkness' Ozzy Osborne and his
wife have joined the club big-time and we have rock 'Sirs' like Paul McCartney
and 60's 'rebel' Mick Jagger:
- 'Will you walk into my parlour?' said the Spider to the
- 'Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy.'
- A profound expression of the establishment suction machine
is the case of the honorary 'Sir' Bob Geldof, another royal honour-bearer,
and Bono of the band, U2. For me, Bono has always been more lightweight
in his presentation of global injustice, but at the time of Live Aid in
1985 Geldof was magnificently outspoken about the system's built-in bias
that blights the lands and lives of billions.
- What has happened to him since the surly became a 'Sir'?
The construct appears to have vibrated him into line. We now have the sight
of Geldof praising Boy Bush for what he has 'done' for Africa, and the
same with Tony Blair and his successor as Prime Minister, Gordon Brown.
Bono called them 'the John and Paul of the global development stage' in
his bid to be Sycophant of the Year.
- A greater insult to Lennon, though not McCartney, is
hard to conceive.
- Blair and Brown are architects of the very rape of Africa
and its like that Geldof once so brilliantly articulated. They both supported
and instigated finance and action that has led to the death or maiming
of more than a million civilians in the former Yugoslavia, Afghanistan
- They supported and campaigned for sanctions against Iraq
in the 1990s which, even according to United Nations figures, cost the
lives of more than half a million children. As with all 'Western' governments,
their trade and finance policies have devastated countries in Africa.
- Even so, Geldof told the Labour Party Conference that
Blair and Brown had helped to change the political landscape by putting
Africa at the top of the agenda at the 2005 G-8 summit in Gleneagles, Scotland,
when, in reality, Gleneagles was all a show, a sleight of hand to which
Geldof, Bono and their 'Live-8' rock concert gave essential cover.
- It wasn't that they meant to, but they became so close
to the manipulators they fell for the manipulation. Now Geldof and Bono
rightly complain that the promises for Africa made at Gleneagles have not
been delivered. Of course not, chaps. They were never meant to be.
- But the Live-8 concert in London before the summit gave
the impression of people power at work and the political leaders gave the
impression that they succumbed to that pressure when it was just a magic
trick with the rock stars of Live-8 used to pedal the deception.
- Rock stars don't change anything anymore because the
system has them by their guitar strings, not least because they walk or
strut on the stage in ignorance of the cause they are supposed to be supporting.
Anyway, a worldwide audience on live television? Crikey, can't miss out
on all that PR and name-awareness. Think of the record sales. They're not
all like that, but for sure many of them are.
- This week came a new low in the concert circus with 'Live
Earth', the global manipulation of reality to sell the lie that rising
temperature is caused by human activity, thus giving the manipulators the
excuse for more taxation, global laws and centralised control to 'save
- The Illuminati front man for this grotesque misrepresentation
of 'climate change' is the practising Satanist, the so-appropriately named,
Al Gore, who was given free-range on worldwide television to deliver the
deceit that human-created carbon dioxide threatens our very existence.
Gore used 221,000 kilowatt hours of electricity in 2006, 20 times the American
national average, but, hey, don't criticise the High Priest of the Carbon
Cult or we'll dub you a 'global warming denier', you horrible person.
- The official companion publication to Live Earth is the
Live Earth Global Warming Survival Handbook written by David Mayer de Rothschild,
son of the notorious Sir Evelyn de Rothschild, and tool of the Rothschild
dynasty, one of the most central and influential of the Illuminati satanic
- The fact that these concerts at locations across the
world took place on July 7th - 7/7 - the same day as the London bombings
in 2005 (the week of Live-8) is no coincidence, either. The same force
ultimately behind those terrorist attac
- ks that killed more than 50 people is ultimately behind
the global warming con.
- First of all the hypocrisy on display if, as the rock
stars believe, carbon dioxide is the culprit. The following are figures
estimated by the London Daily Mail:
- * Live Earth's 'carbon footprint' was 34,722 tons (82,122
tons if you include the television audience).
- * The shows generated 1,130 tons of trash, some of which
will go into landfills.
- * Many of the stars, through their extensive touring
on private jets, have 'carbon footprints' up to 200 times higher than that
of the average Briton.
- * Performers travelled an estimated 222,623 air miles
to take part.
- Matt Bellamy, front man of the rock band Muse, called
it 'private jets for climate change', but irony of ironies, while the concert
was criticised for its 'carbon footprint', the real point continued to
- Of course pollution is not a good thing, but it is NOT
the cause of global warming - the Shadow People just want us to think it
is to trigger all the benefits for them in justifying more central control
of the planet.
- Temperatures have been rising because the Sun has been
releasing more solar radiation and this can be seen in the corresponding
increase in sunspot activity - enormous explosions of energy on the Sun's
surface that can be as big as the Earth, some as big as Jupiter.
- Increased solar radiation has two main effects on the
Earth's temperature. Firstly the obvious one, a 'hotter' Sun means a hotter
Earth. Secondly, increased solar radiation reduces the amount of so-called
cosmic rays reaching the Earth and it is the interaction of cosmic rays
and water vapour that form clouds. The fewer clouds, the more heat from
the Sun gets through.
- The graphs of sunspot activity, high and low, and cosmic
rays, high and low, to the corresponding rise or fall in the temperature
on Earth are blatant confirmation of the fundamental relationship between
- For example, sunspot activity rose from long before the
Industrial Revolution until 1940 and then fell to 1975 before increasing
again from then until now. The Earth's temperature went up until 1940,
fell until 1975, and has been rising ever since.
- In fact, during that period up to 1975 when the temperature
was falling there were television documentaries about fears of a new Ice
- Other planets, like Mars, Jupiter and Saturn are experiencing
rising temperatures because of the increased solar radiation and how can
their climate change be explained by human-generated carbon dioxide??
- When this point was put to global warming 'expert' and
Live Earth supporter David Mayer de Rothschild, he said that those planets
were getting warmer because they were "closer than the Earth to the
Sun." !! I know, I always recommend deep breaths and a cup of sweet
- For David Rothschild's benefit only
- These are the mind-numbing depths to which the global
warming 'debate' has descended. Ask the stars on the Live Earth stage about
global warming and they would just parrot the official line having done
no research whatsoever of their own. To have done so would have been to
tell Gore and co where to stick it.
- Instead they have added their voices to the insanity
that is gathering pace by the hour about the threat of extinction by global
warming. I received an email the other day detailing the campaign of a
group calling itself <http://www.avaaz.org/en/about.php>Avaaz.org:
The World In Action which claims to be active in 125 countries.
- It says that Live Earth reached millions of people, but
now they needed to '... get started with the rest of the world'. It wants
to 'turn the moment into an unstoppable global movement - the climate crisis
demands nothing less'. It urges people to pledge their support for their
country joining 'an international treaty within the next two years that
cuts global warming pollution by 90% in developed countries and by more
than half worldwide in time for the next generation to inherit a healthy
- That is straight from the Illuminati wish-list.
- Some sanity is breaking out here and there, though. Scott
Armstrong, an international expert on forecasting methods, publicly challenged
Gore this week to put his money where his manipulation is. Armstrong faxed
and posted his 'Global Warming Challenge' to Gore which invited him to
bet $10,000 that his alarming temperature predictions are correct over
the next ten years. Armstrong would put up $10,000 in support of his contention
that Gore is monumentally wrong. He said:
- Gore says there are scientific forecasts that the Earth
will become warmer very rapidly. But I have not found a scientific forecast
that supports that view. There are forecasts made by scientists, of course,
but they are very different from a scientific forecast.
- The only way Armstrong can lose his bet is if the technology
exists, as with the HAARP project in the United States, to influence Earth
temperature artificially. HAARP, or the High Frequency Active Auroral Research
Program, based in Alaska, targets the ionosphere, the uppermost part of
the atmosphere. HAARP certainly has the potential to change the weather;
the question is to what extent?
- One of the greatest of ironies in the Live Earth scam
is that having 'concerted' for Africa several times, the same rock stars
and their successors are now campaigning for measures to 'save the planet'
that will pull up the ladder on Africa and prevent those countries using
the technologies of the 'West'. But then, contradictions are identified
by research and contemplation and little of that seems to go on among the
music 'intelligentsia' of the private-jet-set.
- Anyway, you can't be against the global warming establishment
in today's politically-correct music establishment. That would be real
bad for your image as a rock star who cares. Any chance of a rock star
who thinks and challenges the prevailing propaganda?
- Oh, sorry, forgot. Someone shot him.