- No matter how crime figures are massaged by those who
want to acknowledge or dispute the existence of a Dirty War, there is nothing
ambiguous about what the official statistics portray: for the past 30 years
a large segment of black America has waged a war of violent retribution
against white America.
- And the problem is getting worse, not better. In the
past 20 years, violent crime has increased more than four times faster
then the population. Young blacks (under 18) are more violent than previous
generations and are 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than
- Nearly all the following figures, which speak for themselves,
have not been reported in America:
- According to the latest US Department of Justice survey
of crime victims, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, rape, assault
and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent,
or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes.
- Most victims of race crime about 90 per cent
are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying
Crime Victims," published in 1993.
- Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed,
assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000
blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according
to the same survey.
- Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial
crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh
the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a
per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing
more than 50 times the number of violent crimes of whites.
- According to the latest annual report on murder by the
Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black
assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times
the rate that whites murder blacks.
- These breathtaking disparities began to emerge in the
mid-1960s, when there was a sharp increase in black crime against whites,
an upsurge which, not coincidentally, corresponds exactly with the beginning
the modern civil rights movement.
- Over time, the cumulative effect has been staggering.
Justice Department and FBI statistics indicate that between 1964 and 1994
more than 25 million violent inter-racial crimes were committed, overwhelmingly
involving black offenders and white victims, and more than 45,000 people
were killed in inter-racial murders. By comparison 58,000 Americans died
in Vietnam, and 34,000 were killed in the Korean war.
- When non-violent crimes (burglary, larceny, car theft
and personal theft) are included, the cumulative totals become prodigious.
The Bureau of Justice Statistics says 27 million non-violent crimes were
committed in the US in 1992, and the survey found that 31 per cent of the
robberies involved black offenders and white victims (while only 2 per
cent in the reverse).
- When all the crime figures are calculated, it appears
that black Americans have commited at least 170 million crimes against
white Americans in the past 30 years. It is the great defining disaster
of American life and American ideals since World War II.