- WHY WOULD SOLDIERS WITH NOTHING TO HIDE, WHO MIGHT HAVE
BEEN INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENTAL SHOOTING burn Tillman's uniform--and
his body armor?
- After the shooting, the Rangers destroyed evidence that
would be considered critical in any criminal case, the records show. They
burned Corporal Tillman's uniform and his body armor. Months later, the
Rangers involved said they did not intend to destroy evidence. "It
was a hygiene issue,"
- TILLMAN WAS ASSASSINATED
- He was shot in the forehead, THREE TIMES, and the "official"
story, which changes faster than the wind, is that he was shot with an
- THIS IS UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE.
- On fully automatic, from just about any distance, almost
anyone with an M-16 can hit a solid target three times in a close proximity.
But the FIRST bullet out of an M-16 into Tillman's head wouldn't have left
anything else for the other two bullets to hit.
- Three different people firing ANY type of weapon would
not have been able to make such a pattern in his FOREHEAD, so the three
bullets had to have been fired from ONE weapon, by ONE person. I have no
idea what type of weapon in a war zone, other than a pistol OR a sniper's
rifle, could have made such a pattern.
- It was not his fellow troops who executed him. IT WAS
AN ASSASSIN WHO HAD SUCH CLOSE TIES TO THE WHITE HOUSE OR THE RUMSFELD
WOLFOWITZ DoD that they managed to "cover up" DOZENS of signs
of his ASSASSINATION, for YEARS now, to the point that MANY GENERALS are
LYING, too, and refusing to APPEAR BEFORE, Congress?
- The recent World Net Daily piece firstly fails to address
clear indications that Tillman was murdered, as unveiled by Army medical
doctors; that Tillman was triple-tapped to the head from just ten yards
and that the bullet holes were very close together. Medical examiners were
very suspicious and suspected murder, but were blocked from investigating
the angle by higher-ups.
- The report also stated that no evidence of enemy fire
was found at the scene, calling the explanation of friendly-fire into question.
- The Associated Press story also revealed that "Army
attorneys sent each other congratulatory emails for keeping criminal investigators
at bay as the Army conducted an internal friendly-fire investigation that
resulted in administrative, or non-criminal, punishments."
- Anyone who considers the new evidence, along with the
obvious motivation for killing Tillman - the fact that he was about to
return home and become an anti-war icon, and rules out the obvious explanation
of murder is in a severe state of denial.
- WND scoffs at the notion that Wesley Clark, during an
appearance on MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann recently, entertained
the notion that Tillman could have been murdered and that a high level
cover-up may have been at work.
- Anyone who watches the video and reads the transcript
can readily ascertain that the context of Olbermann and Clark's conversation
is clearly whether or not Pat Tillman was murdered and if that was covered
- "Does it not begin to look more and more like that,
that we were going the wrong direction in this, that they were not trying
to protect something, something slightly negative from coming out, but
in fact coming- protecting the accusation that his mother has made and
has not gotten a lot of attention to that, that perhaps he was indeed murdered?"
Olbermann asks Clark.
- "It's very possible," responds Clark.
- Last year, we caught World Net Daily inventing evidence
to smear 9/11 truth when they claimed that Professor Steven Jones had called
"for the violent overthrow of the government" at a conference