Note - This story was wrongly attributed to S. Africa...it
actually took place in December, 2006 in Kingstown, St. Vincent in the
Caribbean. One wonders how passersby would apparently do little
to try to stop such bloodshed. We often receive news stories that are
mislabeled and misdated, sometimes accidentally and sometimes with
intent. Sub-human crimes like this one are occurring in many locations
around the world... try Iraq and Afghanistan. In strife-torn S. Africa,
several thousand white farmers and their families have been tortured
and then slaughtered by gangs of blacks. For more on that nightmare,
and the rising violence in S. Africa visit www.africancrisis.org
KINGSTOWN, ST. VINCENT, --
A man in his 30s is set to be charged later this week in the shocking beheading
of a 21-year-old woman at a mini bus depot in JHB central Monday. This
girl named Stacy Wilson was pulled off a bus and chopped to death with
a machete by a man police only identified as Samuel.
- Cops gave no motive for the horrendous murder, which
happened before dozens of terrified onlookers.
- The man delivered several machete chops to her body before
he severed the young girl's head along with her right hand. He was later
named as 'Samuel". Onlookers said that he had even held the head for
a bit before dropping it. He was arrested by Metro cops. He is set to be
charged soon after the "post mortem results" are provided to
- Man beheads woman at bus terminal
- Kingstown, St Vincent December 13, 2006 - 11:26AM
- A 21-year-old woman was beheaded in front of horrified
onlookers at a bus terminal in in the capital of the Caribbean island of
- Stacy Wilson was returning home from work as a hospital
clerk when a machete-wielding assailant pulled her off an idling bus in
Kingstown, according to Assistant Police Superintendent Eckron Lockhart.
- The attacker, identified by police as Sean Samuel, carried
the woman's severed head for several seconds before dropping it to the
ground, witnesses said. Wilson's right hand was also chopped off at the
- Police detained Samuel shortly after the slaying. They
did not release a motive for the attack.
- Samuel, who is in his early 30s, is expected to be charged
later this week, Lockhart said.
- It was the second beheading in recent years in the eastern
- In 2003, 69-year-old Albert Browne's headless corpse
was found in mountains near a small village in the southern St Vincent
region of Marriaqua. The man's head, wrapped in his pants, was later found
buried in a shallow hole. His attacker is on death row for the slaying.