- Date: June 3, 2006
- Time: Approx: 2:20 p.m.
- I will send you some quicktime video soon as well. I
just upgraded to Quicktime Pro today so I need to figure out how to
send the highest quality resolution. That file may be large so again
I may need to change something if it doesn't email at high quality.
You can post these photos as I send them to you as it will be coming
- in installments.
- These photos are from June 3rd, 2006. I had already been
to Queen Elizabeth Park (Vancouver) once that morning to film UFOs.
I may have caught something on film the first time around so after
I downloaded that batch of items onto my computer, I set out to film
some more. It was approximately 2:30 pm. At Manitoba St. and 20th
Ave. I turned around and looked up to see a bizarre item that I will
call the whitecap UFO. The most challenging part of photographing
- finding it in the viewer of my camera, so I would use
cloud shapes to center the photo in hopes of a clear shot. One item
resembles a dimensional tuning fork or a brush while the other looks
- They are photos of the same object. I watched for around
ten minutes and did not get more than two useable photos. I watched
until it was too far away to get another useful shot. I continued
walking to Q.E. Park. More to come.
- Thank you to the witness for the excellent photos. Please
note these photos are all copyrighted to the owner, the owner of the pictures
is stated on all of the photos.
- Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research.
- email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com,
http:// www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net
- HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/
- Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating
- HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia,
Canada - VOJ 1ZO??