- Note - Funny how this story appears not in the American
controlled mainstream media but in Iran's Presstv.ir. So, after how many
decades of AMA radiation torture and chemotherapy toxic poisoning and
suffering has 'science' now begun to 'discover' and face the obvious?
Answer: close to 100 years. The 'therapy' offered by the medical-pharmaceutical
cartel - and the gigantic profit center called the 'war on cancer' (the
average cancer patient generates over half a MILLION dollars in cancer
industry revenue now) - has to be stopped and replaced with an enlightened
new paradigm of TRUE healing. And it starts with people learning to eat
healthy and wholesome food and changing self-destructive lifestyles. The
'war' on cancer is a fraud, a monumental grant-gorging and profit-generating
deception which has needlessly led to the excruciating deaths of hundreds
of millions of people. So much 'progress' in this hoax of a 'war' has
been made that cancer now strikes one out of every two Americans during
their lifetime. Suggested reading: The writings of Dr. Alan Cantwell,
MD in the rense.com archives. Just for fun, read the book 'Hitler's War
On Cancer' to see an intelligent national anti-cancer program. - JR
- Treatment May Fuel Cancer's Spread
- Treating cancer with surgery, chemotherapy or radiation
may sometimes cause tumors to spread, researchers say.
- Tests in mice show that using the chemotherapy drug doxorubicin
or radiation both raised levels of TGF-beta, which in turn helped breast
cancer tumors spread to the lung.
- But using an antibody to block TGF-beta stopped the process,
Dr. Carlos Arteaga and colleagues at Vanderbilt University in Tennessee
- "We'll be looking to see in what proportion of patients
the serum and tumor TGF-beta goes up, and whether the increase correlates
with the inability of the therapy to eliminate the cancer in the breast,"
- Higher levels of TGF-beta after treatment may be a way
to predict which patients are likely to have their cancer come back after
treatment, Arteaga added.
- TGF-beta, however, is not the only element that is having
this effect. Many other compounds, including some immune system signaling
chemicals, are also associated with tumor spread and growth.
- Researchers are also testing drugs that interfere with
TGF-beta to see if they improve chances of survival.