- Why Zionists make sure that Jews are blamed for their
diabolical plans for world domination.
- Nothing weighs heavier on a person's conscience than
being accused of blaming innocent people merely for practicing their religion.
- That's why it's so important for zionists - who are not true Jews
- to commit their atrocities while standing behind the shield of people
who believe in God.
- Once the Israeli jeeps' engines were turned off, it was
the matter of a few seconds before it all began:
a fury of pounding at the door.
- "Who is it?" My dad would ask, as if he suspected
anyone else but the tormenting soldiers. Their reply was always the same,
always as confident as it was terrifying, "Yahoud," they would
- I grew up making the association between "Yahoud,"
the Arabic word for "Jews," and the horror my family had experienced.
- When my cousin Wael was shot dead in his teenage years,
while on his way to study with me -- it was the "Yahoud" who
- When my childhood friend Raed Munis was shot repeatedly
as he dug a grave for a neighbor of ours, shot just an hour earlier, he
was killed by the "Yahoud."
- When my mother was struck in the chest repeatedly by
the butt of an Israeli soldier's machine gun, a beating that led to her
untimely death 50 days later, that too was carried out by the "Yahoud."
- Palestinians in the Occupied Territories ascribe all
of these practices to the "Yahoud," simply because this is how
Israel wishes to define itself, a Jewish state.
- As a child, in my many many terrifying encounters with
the army, this is, without exception, how they chose to address themselves.
- Thus, every inch of land that was stolen from Palestinians
in the last 40 years of occupation was done in the name of the "Yahoud"
and their security.
- Every settlement erected on a poor Palestinian farmer's
orchard, every life that was taken, every brick of every wall
that was built and continues to be constructed over confiscated Palestinian
land in defiance of international law was also done in the name of the
- Palestinians, thus -- most Arabs and Muslims and others
as well -- hold the "Yahoud" responsible for their plight, not
out of their ingrained and inherent anti-Semitism, as some so shrewdly
or naively choose to believe, but because on the basis of its Jewishness
Israel excused all of its inexcusable actions.
- To get past this deceptive charade - we must resist the
temptation to paint all Jews with the same Zionist brush.
- It's time to expose Zionists for what they are NOT -
- True Jews follow Moses and rely on God.
- Zionists follow their own greed and rely only on their
own brute power.
- Only THEY have a state which is based on SUPREMACISM
and it is THEY who came up with the concept of Full Spectrum Dominance
Full Spectrum Conspiracy?
- by Joy-Ann Lomena Reid
- Are George W. Bush and his administration pursuing international
policies brought on by forces outside of their control (i.e., terrorism),
or is Team Bush pursuing a preordained strategy of world domination that
would have gotten underway whether or not 19 hijackers brought down the
twin towers of the World Trade Center?
- That is the question that is increasingly being asked
by political outsiders like the U.S. Green Party, a handful of analysts
like Foreign Policy In Focus' Michael T. Klare, and the usual cadre of
lefty intellectuals like Gore Vidal, but not breathed at all by the president's
supposed opponents in Congress, or the purportedly neutral policy minders
in the American media.
- The question is important, because if the administration
is simply the vessel through which long-dreamed-of policies of remaking
the world might finally be realized, that fact would subvert the very idea
of American democracy.
- A presidential administration is in many ways an era,
and is almost always dubbed as much by historians. That implies that even
as each new administration moves through the labyrinth of unplanned events,
it carries with it the will of the voters at a moment in history. But if
American presidencies move with neither events nor the will of the people,
they are no better than ideological dictatorships -- the very kind of "secret
governments" conspiracy theorists dream of.
- Looking at the professional histories of the men behind
George W. Bush's throne -- the advisors who are shaping his policies from
within the White House and without -- it's easy to come to the conclusion
that this regime is pursuing policies that stand quite apart from the moments
in time reflected in November, 2000 or even September, 2001, and quite
apart from the will of the vast majority of the American people.
- If the conspiracy theorists are right, the administration
is instead breathing new life into a scheme thwarted in 1992 by the man
who, per Lee Atwater's creepy warning in 1991, dared to "deprive George
Bush (Sr.) of a second term." If Bush Sr.'s war on Iraq was supposed
to be the opening salvo in a war to reshape the Middle East -- and then
the world -- in America's strategic interest, then Bill Clinton's two-term
presidency set back the cause of the New World Order by an agonizing eight
- That left the men who dreamed up a New World order to
wait an agonizing near-decade to complete the work of recasting Arabia
as an Americanized outpost of "democracy" -- a friendly guarantor
of America's resource needs and a crucial pivot with which to leverage
American global power. (The drive of these men and their supporters to
return to power casts an even more sinister light on attempts by anti-Clinton
forces to remove the former president from office.)
- Now that they have come in from the cold, the ultra-hawks
of the neoconservative movement -- political veterans Donald Rumsfeld,
Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz and Condoleezza Rice, and their extra-governmental
think-tank and media cohorts (men like Richard Perle, Daniel Pipes, Bill
Kristol and William Safire), are pressing their long-hatched agenda from
inside the Bush administration -- or so the conspiracy theory goes.
- Their goal is "full spectrum dominance" --
an unchallenged America sitting astride the world -- controlling its natural
resources and reshaping or replacing governments that don't go along with
the program, and even controlling allies (with something akin to economic
blackmail) in order to prevent a collusion of would-be equals from growing
up in Europe.
- The key to getting the program started is Iraq, which
as early as 2000, the Rumsfeld Cabal (conspiracy lingo here,) were plotting
- The narrative for the plot comes in the form of a report
drawn up in 2000 by the neo-conservative Project for the New American Century
(PNAC), a think-tank peopled by Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Florida Governor
Jeb Bush (the president's brother,) Lewis "Scooter" Libby (Cheney's
chief of staff) and others. The document was entitled Rebuilding America's
Defenses: Strategies, Forces And Resources For A New Century, and it was
published in September 2000 -- a full year before the 9/11 attacks.
- The document maps out a "proposed" global strategy
for America in the 21st century -- and its tenets are being followed almost
to the letter by the current Bush administration.
- One of the report's more prescient statements reads:
"The United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent
role in Gulf regional security. While the unresolved conflict with Iraq
provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American
force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam
- It pointedly asserts that the U.S. should put boots on
the ground in Iraq, even if Saddam Hussein steps down or is overthrown.
- The document also calls for permanently securing American
military-economic preeminence in the world through decisive U.S. victories
in a series of "multiple, simultaneous major theater wars," beginning
with the occupation of Iraq.
- It sets forth the "cavalry of the new American frontier,"
with a permanent U.S. military presence in the Gulf region, including Saudi
Arabia, Kuwait and Iraq.
- It warns of a rising Europe and the need to subvert any
collusion of Western states that would create an economic or military rival
to the United States, and it recommends manipulating allies and undermining
the United Nations -- also characterized as a potential U.S. rival.
- It proposes "regime change" not just for Iraq,
but Iran and Syria and for Asian powers like China and North Korea. And
it proposes taking the war to much of the Arab world, in order to put down
any pretensions that those states can keep America from the oil within
- The plan even calls for the U.S. to consider developing
weapons of mass destruction, including biological weapons.
- Much of the world is aware of the plan, and those in
Europe who have read the document (which was rewritten as the Bush security
doctrine last year, supposedly at the behest of National Security Advisor
Condoleezza Rice,) have rightly excoriated it. But the U.S. media has absolutely
ignored the incredible fact of a preexisting plan to invade Iraq irrespective
of the 9/11 tragedy. The American press has failed in spectacular fashion
to investigate the simple, but critical, question of whether American sentiment,
congressional will and the very Constitution of the United States -- not
to mention international law -- are being manipulated in order to put in
place a plan thought of long ago by men irresponsive to the democratic
- Former President Clinton was himself not unacquainted
with think-tankery, and its propensity to inject itself into the political
sphere. Both he and his friend and charge, Tony Blair (a signatory to Bush's
war,) are members of the Council on Foreign Relations, a group which itself
has often been accused by conspiracy theorists of plotting to take over
- But the scheme, which may well underlie the Bush II regime,
is not about reshaping the world into a concentric circle of democracies
(as the CFR seems bent upon,) nor is it aimed at putting a stop to ethnic
cleansing or other human atrocities (as the interventions in Kosovo or
Somalia purportedly were). It is about outfitting an unprecedented global
empire, and jack-booting any attempts by rival nations, or free people
anywhere, to do anything about it. It is about reducing freedom rather
than spreading it, and about using allies as diplomatic shields for the
use of preemptive war, first in the Middle East, and then around the world.
- With that as a backdrop, the fecklessness and cowardice
of the U.S. opposition party, the willingness of Congress to abdicate its
constitutional role of checking the presidency, and the abject failure
of the American media to do even the mildest due diligence as part of the
march to war, are not only shameful, they are dangerous to democracy.
- If, of course, you believe in conspiracy theories.
- Joy-Ann L. Reid is News Editor, NBC6.net in Miami/Ft.