- When a former worker from the
World Trade Center came forward recently with crucial and verifiable information
about what was really on the 81st floor of the South Tower (WTC 2), he
broke up a logjam of unanswered questions about the source of the molten
metal seen falling from the tower before its collapse on 9/11.
- Based on this important piece of information from a former
IT professional who worked with computers in the Twin Towers, I was able
to determine that the two airplanes that struck the twin towers of the
World Trade Center on 9/11 had directly impacted secure computer rooms
in both buildings:
- · the first on the 95th floor of the North Tower;
- · the second on the 81st floor of the South Tower.
- This information raises new questions:
- · Were the computer rooms equipped to play a role
in the crime?
- · Were there homing devices or computers in these
rooms that used precision-guidance systems to direct the planes into the
- · Did these computer rooms contain pre-placed
explosives or forms of Thermite to destroy evidence, create an incendiary
spectacle, and weaken the structure prior to the collapses?
- EVIDENCE OF THERMITE
- Photographic evidence strongly
suggests that the secure computer rooms in both towers contained forms
of Thermite, which had been pre-placed to destroy evidence and facilitate
the collapse of the immense steel-frame towers while creating a deadly
- After examining the photographic and physical evidence,
Professor Steven E. Jones of Brigham Young University has concluded that
the yellow and white glowing metal pouring from the east corner of the
81st floor of the South Tower was, most likely, molten iron created by
a Thermite reaction.
- It could not have been molten aluminum as the federal
government's Final Report on the Collapse of the World Trade Center Towers
(NIST, 2005) speculates, Jones says, because, among other things, molten
aluminum at that temperature would appear silver-grey in daylight conditions.
- Having tested pieces of hardened molten metal from the
twin towers, Jones found that they were composed primarily of iron, not
structural steel. This is positive physical evidence of an aluminothermic
reaction, more commonly known as Thermite, having occurred in conjunction
with the collapse of the twin towers and WTC 7.
- Aluminothermics refers to the intense exothermic (heat
producing) reactions that occur when powdered aluminum is mixed with powdered
iron oxide and/or other elements and oxides. Copper, potassium permanganate,
zinc- and barium nitrate are among the additives Jones has found evidence
of in the dust from the World Trade Center.
- The Thermite reaction produces an extremely hot reaction
(up to 2500 °C or 4500 °F), which creates molten iron and aluminum
oxide. The molten iron produced from Thermite is white hot and the aluminum
oxide is a white smoke.
- EVIDENCE OF SULFIDATION
- Thermate is a variant of Thermite that contains additives
to enhance certain effects. It may contain pyrotechnic additives, such
as barium nitrate, for incendiary purposes.
- The addition of barium nitrate increases its thermal
effect, creates flame in burning and significantly reduces the ignition
- The addition of 2 percent sulfur to Thermite improves
the steel-cutting properties by creating a eutectic that will melt steel
at much lower temperatures.
- Eutectic comes from the Greek word "eutektos,"
which means "easily melted." Thermate cuts through steel like
"a warm knife through butter," Jones says.
- The FEMA-sponsored Building Performance Study of 2002
contains evidence of melted steel caused by sulfidation and oxidation.
This is found in the "Limited Metallurgical Examination" written
by Professor Jonathan Barnett. The NIST report, however, fails to address
the evidence of sulfidation found in the structural steel from the WTC.
- Barnett examined two pieces of melted steel: one from
the WTC 7, the other from the Twin Towers. About the first piece, Barnett
wrote: "The thinning of the steel occurred by a high-temperature corrosion
due to the combination of oxidation and sulfidation." This was done
by "a eutectic mixture of iron, oxygen, and sulfur that liquefied
the steel," he concluded.
- Barnett found the same sulfidation in the piece of melted
steel from the Twin Towers. "The severe corrosion and subsequent erosion
of Samples 1 and 2 are a very unusual event," Barnett wrote. "No
clear explanation for the source of the sulfur has been identified."
- Professor Jones points to Thermate, with 2 percent sulfur,
as being the most likely culprit. The oxidation and sulfidation of the
steel requires the oxygen and sulfur being "intimately in contact
with the metal at high temperature," Jones said.
- VISIBLE EVIDENCE OF THERMATE
- The molten iron seen falling from the South Tower's eastern
corner before it collapsed must have weighed many tons. One cubic meter
of iron weighs about 8.5 tons and it certainly looks like several cubic
meters poured from the 81st floor shortly before it collapsed. But what
could have been the source of so much iron on the 81st floor?
- The NIST report gives no answers to this crucial question.
In this respect, the NIST report is a good example of studied ignorance.
Not only does NIST fail to provide any information about what was on the
crucial floors of the South Tower (79, 81, and 82), but they actually suggest
that these floors contained normal office materials.
- "There were vigorous fires on the east side of the
80th through 83rd floors, especially on the northeast end of the 81st and
82nd floors, where the aircraft had bulldozed the office desks and chairs
and added its own combustibles," the NIST report says in its "Account
of WTC 2."
- From the NIST report the reader gets the impression that
these were normal office floors with "desks and chairs," although
that was definitely not the case with the 81st floor while the contents
of the 82nd and 79th floors remain unknown.
- Fuji Bank was the tenant of floors 79-82, yet for some
reason the NIST researchers were unable or unwilling to provide any description
of the contents of these crucial floors four years after 9/11.
- A former Japanese bank employee recently came forward
and explained that the 81st floor was an entire floor of server-size computer
- Fuji Bank had reinforced the 81st floor, he said, so
the floor could support more weight. The entire floor was then filled with
server-size Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) batteries.
- These units were bolted to a raised floor about 3 feet
above the reinforced 81st floor. "The whole floor was batteries,"
he said, "huge battery-looking things." They were "all black"
and "solid, very heavy" things that had been brought in during
the night. They had been put in place during the summer prior to 9/11,
- But were they really batteries or were they Thermate?
- "It's weird," he said. "They were never
- See: http://www.iamthewitness.com/Bollyn-Fuji-WTC.html
- PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF THERMATE EXPLOSIONS
- Were these batteries the source of the molten iron seen
falling from the 81st floor? Was Thermate in these "batteries"?
Is there evidence to prove Thermate was used on the 81st floor?
- Before addressing these questions, allow me to explain
how Thermate may have been used in the crash zones (this is just a speculation
for those of you who often ask us to provide a scenario on what may have
- The perverse terrorist team that planned the destruction
of the Twin Towers apparently used Hollywood expertise to create an incendiary
- They employed remote control devices and precision guidance
systems to fly the planes into the towers at precisely the points where
they had pre-placed explosives and Thermate incendiary bombs.
- Immediately before the planes, or specially prepared
drones, hit the towers, missiles carried beneath the fuselage or wing were
fired into the buildings. These missiles, which apparently contained depleted
uranium (DU), caused the white flashes seen before the planes hit the towers.
- This white flash is evidence of a pyrophoric white-hot
uranium penetrator, which bores through everything it hits and creates
a super-heated space as it burns at extremely hot temperatures. Asked if
a white-hot DU penetrator would set off Thermate, Jones said, "Definitely."
- More about the uranium possibility here:
- The DU penetrator would carry on through the tower unless
it were stopped by a core column or some other extremely dense object.
In fact, a white-hot burning object with the characteristics of a DU penetrator
is clearly seen coming out ahead of the fireball that engulfed the South
- If DU missiles were used, they would have created a super-heated
space in which any combustible, such as atomized jet fuel, explosives,
or Thermate, would ignite immediately.
- While the orange and black fireballs caused by the burning
jet fuel are easily recognized in photographs, there is visible evidence
of Thermate seen in the dust and smoke the conspicuous white smoke
of aluminum oxide.
- THE WHITE SMOKE OF WTC 1
- On the 95th floor of WTC 1, Marsh & McLennan had
a "large walled data center," a secure computer room along the
north and east sides of the tower. And that's exactly where the plane hit
the north wall of the 95th floor.
- The plane struck the North Tower right in the middle
of the north face. The nose of the plane struck the 130th perimeter column
at the 96th floor slab and something, perhaps the nose landing gear, carried
on right through the middle of the building and severed three columns on
the south side of the tower.
- An image caught on video immediately after the plane
struck the tower shows a huge fireball engulfing the north face of the
building where the plane hit. But from the east side of the tower a suspicious
huge white dust cloud is emerging that looks like an exploding bale of
- It is pure white and shows no signs of burning jet fuel.
This white dust is emerging from the east wall of the tower, from the level
and side occupied by the computer room.
- Photo below: One frame from the Naudet video. You can
watch the high-resolution video by renting the DVD called 9/11, the Filmmakers'
- Professor Jones, when shown this photo, said, "It
looks very much like aluminum oxide dust." The white smoke is clearly
coming out of the east side of the building and is also seen behind the
orange and sooty cloud that is rising on the north side of the tower.
- It is very clear that two very different materials are
exploding in the crash area: jet fuel and some form of Thermate, which
is producing the telltale white smoke.
- The NIST report does not mention the white smoke or dust
seen coming out of the north tower and attributes these clouds to 10,000
gallons of burning fuel mixed with dust:
- Atomized jet fuel is highly flammable (similar to kerosene),
so both the hot debris and the numerous pieces of electrical and electronic
gear in the offices were more than sufficient as ignition sources.
- A surge of combusting fuel rapidly filled the floors,
mixing with dust from the pulverized walls and floor slabs.
- The pressure created by the heated gases forced the ignited
mist out the entrance gash and blown-out windows on the east and south
sides of the tower.
- The resulting fireballs could be seen for miles, precipitating
many 911 calls.
- Isn't it odd that the explosion, which was supposedly
caused by jet fuel combusting in the middle of the building, did not affect
the western façade as it had the eastern?
- Why did the east side of the building react so differently
from the west side? And why is the smoke coming from the east side such
a bright white and completely lacking any of the characteristics of burning
- Is this where Thermate incendiary devices had been placed
in the computer room of Marsh & McLennan? If Thermate bombs had
been pre-placed in the 95th floor computer room, who put them there?
- Certainly Marsh & McLennan must know or have records
of who had access to that room and what was in it. This information needs
to be revealed.
- Photo below: The North Tower before the South Tower has
been hit by a plane.
- Notice the stream of white smoke coming from one side
of the North Tower, but the rest of the smoke is black.
- These images can be found at:
- WHITE SMOKE FROM WTC 2
- The bright orange and black fireballs that erupted from
the South Tower are indelibly seared in the memory of the modern world.
But here again, there was a conspicuous white cloud that is not easily
explained by the burning jet fuel.
- Again, the NIST report points only to burning jet fuel:
- Within about one half of a second, dust and debris flew
out of windows on the east and north faces.
- Several small fireballs of atomized jet fuel burst from
windows on the east face of the 81st and 82nd floors, coalescing into a
single, large fireball that spanned the entire face.
- A tenth of a second later, fire appeared in the dust
clouds ejected from the south face of the 79th, 81st, and 82nd floors.
- Photo below: The plane entered at the left side of this
picture and exited along the right side.
- As with all photos that show this fireball at the South
Tower, the cloud of smoke that shot out of the entrance hole is mostly
gray and white, with very little soot.
- If you have Hufschmid's book Painful Questions, this
photo is on page 88
- "The fireballs burned for 10 seconds, extending
almost 200 feet out from the north, east, and south faces," NIST reports.
"Having consumed the aerosol fuel, the flames then receded."
- From the south face of WTC 2, the "dust clouds"
that emerged look nothing like combusting jet fuel. They look much more
like the white smoke of Thermate than burning kerosene.
- The massive aircraft and its estimated 9,100 gallons
of fuel hit the south face of the South Tower at 540 mph and carried on
through the east and north sides. But what is exploding out of the south
side of the tower a fraction of a second later?
- The huge whitish cloud of dust that comes from the south
face has orange flame within it but has none of the dark orange and black
colors seen in the jet fuel fireballs that emerged from the north and east
sides of the tower.
- This white dust lacks any visible evidence of burning
kerosene but was expelled from the tower at least 250 feet. What was the
force pushing it out if no jet fuel is seen in it or behind it?
- As one looks up at the three fireballs emerging from
the explosion that occurred at the crash level of the South Tower, it is
clear to see, from the color of the flame and soot, that the jet fuel is
primarily in the front of the fireball. The further one looks to the rear,
toward the point of entry, the less evidence one sees of burning kerosene.
- When the South Tower begins to collapse, huge amounts
of white smoke are pushed from the tower. Furthermore, prior to every documented
flow of molten metal, NIST observed puffs of dust. The photographic and
physical evidence proves that Thermate was used in the destruction of the
towers and strongly suggests that it had been pre-placed on the floors
that the planes hit.
- If Arab terrorists did not pre-position Thermate in the
secure computer rooms and throughout the Twin Towers and WTC 7, who did?
- Finding what was on these crucial floors and who had
access to these floors and secure computer rooms will help identify the
real culprits of 9/11.
- Photo below: The plane entered the South Tower from this
side of this building. There is not much soot in a fireball at the entrance
- Photo below: This shows the exit hole where some plane
parts flew out. This fireball looks more like a sooty, hydrocarbon fire.
- Photo below: The South Tower. The plane entered at the
left, and exited at the right. A stream of white smoke is mixing with the
black smoke. What could create that white smoke?