- "Hydrodynamic (bomb core) test on a firing table
at Site 300, 1961. The bright "streaking" effect in the photo
is likely from shards of pyrophoric metal, such as Uranium 238, hurtling
through the air. U-238 is one of the contaminants of concern in the Site
300 Superfund cleanup. Photo: LLNL."
- SF Bay Area Targeted - 7,000,000
Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab's 200 Executioners Are Ready
- By Bob Nichols
- SAN FRANCISCO -- About 200
Executioners will report for work one day soon at the Lawrence Livermore
Nuclear Weapons "Lab" in Livermore, California and methodically,
even "professionally," set about executing the premeditated random
murder of hundreds of innocent victims in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- The Bay Area is home to About Seven Million potential
murder victims, all blissfully unaware of the deadly radioactive uranium
gas about to be released in a "dirty bomb" by the 200 Executioners.
- Gay or straight, bisexual or transgender, black or white
or Asian, it makes no difference to the cold blooded murderers at Livermore
as the employees mindlessly carry out their proscribed "tests"
and "detonations." After all, the money's good, why would they
ever ask anything?
- THE WEAPON. The weapon of choice in this long running
random killing spree is a radioactive metal aerosol so small, tiny even,
so finely divided, that it acts like a gas. Weaponized insoluble ceramic
uranium oxide and uranium nitride gas or aerosols have only two purposes.
Those are to 1) kill people, and 2) contaminate the land.
- The Executioners will gather on the Federal Government's
appointed day, concurred in by the University of California at Berkeley
(UC-B,) and use exotic high explosives to blast to smithereens a substantial
amount of weaponized uranium gas in solid metal form. The Executioners
have done this reguarly for at least 46 years, since 1961. [See attached
- The uranium metal then catches on fire and burns at more
than 3000 degrees. The fumes are radioactive gas [aerosols] deadly to all
life forms. Dr. Chris Busby found them in giant high volume air filters
in England from Iraq nine days after the United States started bombing
Iraq in the "Shock and Awe" bombing campaign starting on March
- England is 2500 miles away from Baghdad. The San Francisco
Bay Area is just a few miles away from Livermore's radioactive bomb detonation
site. California's fantastically rich agricultural valleys are just a few
miles inland. It is time to recognize the reality of the situation. San
Francisco is under attack from the Nuclear Weapons Lab at Livermore, California.
- THE LOCATION. The deadly explosive "device"
will be detonated at the Livermore Site 300 Open Air 7000 acre detonation
site one mile from Tracy, California. The facility is run by the nearby
Lawrence Livermore Nuclear Weapons "Lab." The Nuke Bomb Factory
is "managed" for the Federal Government by UC-B and has been,
continuously, for 61 years.
- HISTORY. A variety of Executioners working for the Nuclear
Weapons "Lab," UC-B, and the Federal Government, since 1961,
purposefully detonated thousands of pounds of deadly weaponized uranium
gas. The Executioners are responsible for poisoning and contaminating thousands
of people, buildings and land in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- The British Intelligence Agency called MI-6 has used
the casualty rate figure of 10,000 people killed and maimed per ton of
weaponized uranium gas explosively aerosolized and released. Supposing,
for example, the Executioners explode 1000 pounds a year for 46 years.
That works out to a kill and maimed casualty figure of 230,000 persons
- men, women, and children.
- The Lawrence Livermore Nuclear Weapons "Lab"
recently "requested" that the maximum amount of uranium exploded
annually be increased to 8000 pounds by the San Joaquin County Pollution
Control Board. In other words, the Masters of the Nuclear Weapons Lab decided
to increase the annual premeditated random casualty rate by 35,000 men,
women and children.
- However, all the radiation dose rates are calculated
for male victims between 15 and 34 years of age, generally, the strongest
and healthiest human specimens. This lucky group of men's chances of getting
a radioactive, chemically poisonous, heavy metal particle are, simply stated,
about 5 chances out of a thousand all things being equal. However, things
are not equal or fair; women, children and older men suffer higher rates
of radiation related death and disease.
- A large daily newspaper and Livermore apologist, The
San Francisco Chronicle, really distinguished themselves by blaming the
high rate of breast cancer in nearby Marin County in the 1990s on hot tubs
and smoking cigarettes. At the time Marin County had the highest breast
cancer rate in the world.
- The Lawrence Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab, now called
Livermore National Laboratory, apparently regards the Seven Million human
beings in the San Francisco Bay Area as just so many expendable lab rats.
- The picture of a uranium bomb explosion at the Livermore
Site 300 caption reads "Hydrodynamic (bomb core) test on a firing
table at Site 300, 1961. The bright "streaking" effect in the
photo is likely from shards of pyrophoric metal, such as Uranium 238, hurtling
through the air. U-238 is one of the contaminants of concern in the Site
300 Superfund cleanup. Photo: LLNL." LLNL is the commonly used shorthand
name for Lawrence Livermore National Lab.
- HOW URANIUM KILLS AND MAIMS. Weaponized uranium metal
bombs detonated with high explosives create tiny aerosols of burning uranium
oxides and uranium nitrides. The uranium burns at more than 3000 Degrees.
The fumes created contain the tiny ceramicized particles that are so devastating
to human bodies and all living things.
- The ceramicized uranium gas is toxic in at least three
ways. The radioactive toxicity is well known. A milligram of uranium oxide
is smaller than the period at the end of this sentence. For the rest of
our eternity that same milligram fires of 1,251,000 little bullets a day.
That's One Million, Two Hundred and Fifty Onr Thousand. Then you, individually,
have the power of an H-Bomb for your own personal internal ionizing radiation
source that decimates those cells around it. Cancer, anyone?
- The chemical or heavy metal toxicity is well known and
applies equally to uranium. The catalytic toxicity of ceramic uranium compound
aerosols is perhaps the most dangerous and least well known. It wrecks
the information flows in the body. Uranium is always attracted to phosphate
structures and since DNA, RNA, and Mitochondrial DNA are phosphate structures,
genetic mutations are introduced that never go away.
- Whether you or your loved ones in the San Francisco Bay
Area get sick and die of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, nueromuscular
diseases, renal (kidney) disorders, endocrine disorders or some combination
of these dreaded diseases; they all can be set off by the radioactive uranium
gas Livermore's Executioners are set to send to the San Francisco Bay Area.
- There are two public agency meeting coming up Febuary
6th and 7th. This is where to go to have your traditional California say
in whether or not this travesty continues. The City of Tracy City Council
Meeting and the San Joquin Air Pollution Control District.. You all know
what you should do.
- Bob Nichols is a Project Censored Award winner. He is
a newspaper correspondent and a frequent contributor to various online
publications. Nichols is completing a book based on 15 years of nuclear
radiation war in Central Asia. He is a former employee of the McAlester
Army Ammunition Plant. Nichols can be reached by email, and readers are
encouraged to write to him at: DUweapons@gmail.com Mr Nichols states "I
am indebted the following individuals for sharing their knowledge and understanding
of ionizing radiation which made this article possible. Dr Doug Rokke,
US Army, Ret., Leuren Moret, Dr Chris Busby, Dennis Kyne, Karen Parker,
JD., the US Army, Department of Defense and publications from the Lawrence
Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab with numerous authors.
- HELP STOP DU EXPLOSIVES
- Help STOP DU Explosives
- 1) Donate monies to be used to fight large explosions
at Site 300 at Livermore National Lab. Funding to hire experts is desperately
- No donation is too small!
- Donate by check or online.
- Make checks payable to: Tri-Valley CAREs
- Put: Site 300 Explosions on Memo line.
- Send checks to:
- Tri-Valley CAREs
- Attn: Bob Sarvey
- 501 West Grant Line Road
- Tracy, CA 95376
- Or donate online to Tri-Valley Cares
- If you donate online, also be sure to send a note to
email@example.com telling Tri-Valley CAREs that you would like your
donation to be used to oppose Site 300 explosions.
- Contact info for Tri-Valley CAREs
- 2582 Old First Street
- Livermore, CA 94551
- Phone (925) 443-7148 * Fax (925) 443-0177
- 2) Attend Tracy City Council meeting on Tuesday, February
6 at 7:00 p.m. to support local residents to ask Tracy City Council to
oppose large DU explosives at Livermore Lab:
- Tracy City Hall
- 325 East 10th Street
- Tracy, CA 95376
- Phone: (209) 831-4103
- Email correspondence addressed to or carbon copied to
City Council is a public record.
- For information on Tracy City Council:
- 3) Attend Hearing to show support on Wednesday, February
7 at 10 a.m.
- Appeal to San Joaquin Air Pollution Control District
- Meeting Location:
- San Joaquin Air Pollution Control District
- 4800 Enterprise Way
- Modesto, CA
- Information about this meeting:
- or, http://tinyurl.com/2ndu66