- Yesterday, at 7:00 AM, I received word from Ernst's son,
Pierre, that a verdict had been pronounced - and that Ernst has been sentenced
to the maximum penalty for "Holocaust Denial" - five years.
- That's what you get in Zionist-infested Germany these
days for speaking the truth as you know it and have researched and documented
- The likewise Zionist-controlled media world-wide has
been poisonous, but as a friend from Spain, having monitored the news,
reported to me, and here I paraphrase from memory: "SThings are being
said between the lines that were never permitted to be uttered before."
- An example below from today's taz, (Die Tageszeitung)
in an article by Klaus-Peter Klingelschmitt):
- "In the end, the judge rejected all attempts by
the defense attorneys to enter facts into evidence with the lapidären/set-in-stone
argument that it is of no significance whether or not the Holocaust happened
- denying it is forbidden in Germany. (!)
- Just as Ernst said in a recent letter to me, 'even if
I walked on water, it would not have made any difference."
- So there you have it!
- I have been told that Ernst, in his summary statement,
asked for an international investigative team to settle the truth about
Auschwitz once and for all. "Judge Nein", of course, rejected
it - as he has rejected all attempts to offer expert witnesses as well
as documented, scientific proof of what revisionists have calmly argued
- I am waiting for a written report about this last hearing,
but I have been told by an observer that he overheard one of the attorneys
comment that never in his decades of practice has he experienced such uncontrolled
virulence not only against the defendant but against the attorneys and
even the audience. I have also been informed that Defense Attorney Rieger
himself will be charged with "Holocaust Denial." (I believe
that Sylvia Stolz has already been charged, although I am not sure of the
- I used to say to friends that one of the ways I could
tell that sanity and reason was winning out over hysterics is that the
personal assaults against me (telephone calls, e-mail and snail mail) had
abated. In 1996, when the Zundelsite first rose to prominence, vilification
and demonization were daily occurrrences, but in the latter years, months
would go by without a single hate message, calling me all sorts of filthy
names - and worse. Yesterday, hate massages came out of the woodworks
like bed bugs!
- Where do we go from here? Of course, appealing this
verdict will be one way of protest. We will also hold a demonstration
at the German Embassy in Washington on May 7 - so, please mark your calendar.
We know for a fact that the German Embassy vassals were up to their necks
in the conspiracy to abduct and rendition Ernst - first to Canada, and
then to Germany. We have the evidence and paper trail. The latest I heard
is that the surreptitious plane that took Ernst to Germany in March of
2005, explicitly bypassing customs and media, cost the Canadian taxpayers
a hefty $130,000 - not $50,000, as we had at first been told.
- Once we have absorbed this shock, we will have to regroup
- and rethink.
- No Surrender!
- Ingrid Rimland Zündel