- He was a prolific writer, celebrated author of various
novels and other works of fiction. He was the top Soviet propagandist during
the Second World War. He was a notorious liar and a pathological monster. He
was a Jew.
- As a a leading member of the Soviet-sponsored Jewish
Anti-Fascist Committee, Ilya Ehrenburg appeared at fund-raising
rallies in the United States, raising support for the Communist
cause while displaying fake bars of soap allegedly manufactured
by the Germans from the corpses of dead Jews.
- But Ehrenburg was perhaps most notorious for
his viciously anti-German hate propaganda in World War II. In it,
he exhorted Soviet troops to kill all Germans they encountered without
- Ilya Grigoryevich Ehrenburg
January 27, 1891 - August 31, 1967
- In one leaflet entitled "Kill," Ehrenburg
incited the simple Russian soldier to treat the Germans as subhuman.
The final paragraph concludes:
- "The Germans are not human beings. From now on,
the word 'German' is the most horrible curse. From now on, the
word 'German' strikes us to the quick. We have nothing to discuss. We will
not get excited. We will kill. If you have not killed at least one
German a day, you have wasted that day ... If you cannot kill a German
with a bullet, then kill him with your bayonet. If your part of the
front is quiet and there is no fighting, then kill a German in the
meantime ... If you have already killed a German, then kill another
one - there is nothing more amusing to us than a heap of German
corpses. Don't count the days, don't count the kilometers. Count only
one thing: the number of Germans you have killed. Kill the Germans!
... - Kill the Germans! Kill!"
- And in another leaflet: "The Germans must
be killed. One must kill them ... Do you feel sick? Do you feel a
nightmare in your breast? ... Kill a German! If you are a righteous
an conscientious man - kill a German! ... Kill!"
- This is typical of the steady diet of pathological
hate fed to millions of Soviet troops by this Jew, safely ensconced
far from the front.
- But it wasn't only the ordinary German soldier Ehrenburg
was talking about, whom he accused of the very atrocities the
Communists were themselves committing. Ehrenburg's incendiary writings were,
in fact, a prime motivating factor in the orgy of murder and
rape against the civilian population that took place as
Soviet troops rampaged into the heart of Europe. Appealing
to the lowest, most subhuman instincts of this Bolshevik horde,
he reiterated his genocidal message:
- "Kill! Kill! In the German race there is nothing
but evil; not one among the living, not one among the yet unborn but is
evil! Follow the precepts of Comrade Stalin. Stamp out the fascist beast
once and for all in its lair! Use force and break the racial pride of these
German women. Take them as your lawful booty. Kill! As you storm onward,
kill, you gallant soldiers of the Red Army."
- The crowning achievement of Ehrenburg's career came on
December 22, 1944, when this hate-crazed fiend became the first person
to mention the kabbalistic figure of Six Million alleged Jewish victims
of National Socialism, and then proceeded to introduce that figure
into Soviet propaganda.
- After the war he joined with co-racial and fellow propagandist Vasily
(Iosif Solomonovich) Grossman to produce a fictitious "Black
Book" and lay the foundation for what has come to be known as
"The Holocaust."** The rest is history.
- Ehrenburg never forgot his Jewish roots, and before his
death he arranged for the transfer of his private archives to the tribal cult center
at Yad Vashem in Jerusalem.
- And so, it is altogether fitting that the birthday
of this psychopathic lie-master should have been chosen as a
day on which to remember the hoax which he concocted and of which
he was the original inventor.
- * For a graphic description of some of the more grisly
and ghastly atrocities inspired by this Jewish psychopath, see Stalin's
War of Extermination by Joachim Hoffmann, the 415-page documented
volume showing what America's Soviet ally was actually like in the
"Good War." Available for $40 from NS Publications.
- ** For an overview of this historical fiction, see The
Hoax of the Twentieth Century by Prof. Arthur Butz, the 506-page,
illustrated revisionist classic, available for $25 from NS Publications.
- US orders please include $4 shipping & handling
on each order regardless of number of titles. Non-U.S. customers add
25% to the subtotal. MI residents add 6% sales tax.
- NS Publications PO Box 188 Wyandotte MI 48192