- The only negative emails I have received regarding Part
1 through Part 5 are several known Zionists that bash anyone that dares
to question the stupidity of policies that aid and abet Israel. It
is way past time that the United States assume a position of protect Israel
but not to the extent of infuriating the over 1 billion Islamic people
on this planet. There has to be balance for there to ever be peace.
- On the day that this was written, the Israelis had to
call off an air strike in the Gaza when hundreds of women and children
formed a human shield around a "Palestinian militant" the Israelis
intended to kill. If the Israelis want fewer militants and peace,
the Israelis need to change their policies. After this news was announced,
the Israelis hit a Palestinian car with a missile. They will not
stop until they are forced to stop and there are many ways to do that.
- I cannot say for you but the dumbest thing I see in the
history of this planet is war and killing over religion. The first
casualty of war is the truth and that is when both sides have stepped off
the ranch and God does not back liars or murderers.
- This one particular basher raised a question about me
asserting that the United States was founded as a Christian nation.
It was indeed and arguing the semantics that many of the Founding Fathers
were Deist misses one of the most important dynamics that led to the Revolutionary
War. The right of religious freedom that they built into the Bill
of Rights was due to what happened that led up to the Revolutionary War.
- I enjoy watching the Zionists try to explain why there
are so many movements in Judaism to rid their religion of Zionism.
They go apoplectic trying to explain that away and out comes the name calling
and threats rather than address the simple question.
- Why is it that the True Torah Jews do not like you Zionists
and want you out of Judaism?
- The answer is quite simple. Zionism is not a religion;
it is a power cult that represents the pure embodiment of greed and evil.
It is an arrogance towards all others that are not part of their cult.
- The Christians in the early Colonies saw firsthand the
attempts of King George (a government) to dictate religion and it backfired
in the face of King George.
- I have had to address that matter many times and it is
a subject that I am well versed on and well read.
- Most Americans do not know what actually started the
Revolutionary War. Due to how they teach history in our schools as
History Lite, most think it has something to do with a Boston Tea Party
but that was miniscule compared to what lit the fire of freedom in our
- Between the years 1700 to 1776 people moved to the Colonies
from all over Europe to escape religious persecution at the hands of the
European monarchies that fashioned themselves gods or God's spokesman on
Earth. There were Mennonites and Amish from Germany and Switzerland,
Heugonots from France, Presbyterians and Episcopalians from England that
separated from the Church of England, etc. There were many Scottish
people who differed with the Church of England and came to America as there
were Irish for the same basic reasons. Many Lutherans left Germany
due to growing clashes and wars between Catholicism and Lutheranism.
- Most Americans do not realize that there was no unified
Germany prior to 1871. Prior to that time it was an endless clash
between Prussia and the German states and even the Hapsburgs of the Austro-Hungarian
Empire. Many got tired of the wars and left, including my great grandfather
when yet another Prussian German war loomed on the horizon.
- Before becoming an Ecumenical Christian, I started off
in life as a Lutheran.
- The Puritans derived their name because they wanted to
purify the Anglican Church of England as being corrupted by the royals
of England. The Quakers has huge clashes with the Church of England
prompting them to move to the Colonies to seek religious freedom.
- King George, much like our George Bush, was an arrogant
man who was quite out of touch with his subjects, especially those in the
- He took it upon himself to issue a string of edicts as
his self-proclaimed role as God's spokesman of the British Empire and those
edicts were Church of England directives to the Colonists. The Colonists
were ordered that the only religion they could practice was the Anglican
doctrine of the Church of England as proscribed by King George.
- His pronouncements were a non-event in the Colonies and
that hacked off King George. He had a George Bush temper tantrum.
For over 70 years of religious independence and a growing revivalism of
Christianity on our shores, that spark started a forest fire that propelled
Americans to complete independence.
- They must not have had polls or demographics between
the years of 1700 to 1776 because what happened over time was there were
many people in the Colonies that had escaped other kings and tyrants, had
never been a subject of the British Crown and when King George uttered
his pronouncements they could not care less what he thought or had to say.
They were not going to let King George (the government) infringe on their
right of religious freedom.
- The mood of America between 1700 to 1776 steadily grew
into the hearts and minds of the Colonists that the values of the British
monarchs had nothing to do with the values of those who came to America.
If that strikes a chord in you as being relevant to the current times and
debacles we find America in that is a good thing.
- They had never been subjects of British royalty, had
never answered to them and had no intentions of doing so while living in
- They called the movement, period, phenomenon The Great
Awakening and it was a period of time when religious persecution had driven
millions from Europe to the Colonies. Millions were tortured and
killed in Europe for having independent minds on religious matters.
Once here, they intended to never be subjugated by religious tyranny ever
again. Once these people were in America, they focused on religion
and freedom in ways many of them had never known and that included building
their churches and revivalism of Christianity.
- In short, it was the Christians that drew the line in
the sand that caused the formation of the United States of America and
the primary issue was religious freedom.
- They came here for religious and economic freedom and
like pregnancy (and as Russia learned in recent history) there is no such
thing as just a little bit of freedom.
- Those Christians in the Colonies were an unruly lot and
just kept right on doing their religious beliefs and practices as they
saw fit regardless of what King George thought about it.
- His response to that was economic warfare and punished
the Colonies economically for disobeying his religious directives.
The Boston Tea Party was just a small part of the revolt towards the economic
punishments but those were levied over the religious edicts being ignored.
He even sent troops to our shores to enforce his religious pronouncements
and then the economic punishments for the disobedient Colonists.
The more King George tried to punish the more the non-English immigrants
dug their heels in and defied him. In response to that he added in
more economic punishment.
- All of those American insurgents rose up and cast Great
Britain and King George out. He pushed a bad hand until the powder
keg went off and history was made.
- There were many names in this movement that were not
signers of the Declaration of Independence but they were just as responsible
for creating the dynamics the led to the King and his armies being defeated
and sent home by the American insurgents. Ministers like Solomon
Stoddard, Jonathan Edwards, George Whitefield, Gilbert Tennant and others.
- A religious Christian revival and the efforts by the
King of England to suppress it led to the American Revolution. For
those that study American history in intricate details, this movement and
the reaction of the British crown to it are unmistakable as to the role
it played in the forming of the United Sates of America.
- It was certainly and absolutely not due to the Jewish
or Zionists. It was not due to the Mormons who did not even exist
at that time with the founding of that group in 1830. How our Bill
of Rights came to embrace religious freedom for all came from a Christian
movement that pushed Great Britain from our shores.
- Thomas Jefferson was wise to see the bigger problem of
how governments try to control the masses by micromanaging all things including
religion. Freedom of speech was thwarted by King George so our Founding
Fathers said enough is enough, never again.
- Freedom of religion was what drove millions out of Europe
and to the American Colonies so our Founding Fathers said enough is enough,
- Many Americans truly do not realize that the Bill of
Rights is to bar government from what it cannot do, not what government
has the right to do. The baseline for that premise in our Bill of
Rights was due to King George. With those lessons fresh in their
minds, the Founding Fathers set up a system to bar if from happening here.
- It is happening here because our government is now just
as despicable as King George and what we sent packing.
- The reason that I provided the list in Part 5 is because
there has been a similar recent uprising in America but it got off track
and off target. They literally let "30 pieces of silver"
from the government bribe them in supporting the wrong things. I
believe the reason that the government under Bush supports Faith Based
Initiatives is to create such a compromised backing over any compassionate
- Even this recent disclosure that Karl Rove and the White
House think the Ecumenical Christians are wackos supports that belief.
Instead of being religious leaders they are now just paid PR people for
the wrong message.
- With 2 out of every 3 voters being conservative, it is
really not that hard to craft a message that makes DNC look like a bunch
of morons. Their message to America is about as out of touch with
America as King George was in 1776 and George W. Bush is right now.
- The average age of the worlds greatest civilizations
from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200
years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:
- 1. From bondage to spiritual faith;
- 2. From spiritual faith to great courage;
- 3. From courage to liberty;
- 4. From liberty to abundance;
- 5. From abundance to complacency;
- 6. From complacency to apathy;
- 7. From apathy to dependence;
- 8. >From dependence back into bondage "
- It started in large part due to the many valueless "ists"
and "isms" created by the Far Left in the United States.
Those same people that America just gave the reigns to in the House and
Senate are directly responsible for the growth of the Evangelical movement
in the United States. That is the rub between the 2 out of every
3 conservatives in the United States that reject, do not believe and will
never believe what the DNC pushes as its mantra.
- It does not matter how they slice it, dice it or package
it, the true DNC values are not American and are not supported by two-thirds
of the voters in the United States.
- The Far Left wants a society where anything goes and
no value judgments on personal conduct and the vast majority of Americans
do not want that at all. Most Americans know that the DNC formula
is one of anarchy and a society that will continue to decline. Most
Americans are trying to figure out how to reverse the decline and head
in the right direction.
- The Evangelical movement in the United States made the
mistake of engaging in politics which is a field they know nothing about.
Evidently many of its leaders are either easily corrupted or lack discernment
to detect the lies and see the evils in our government. We are seeing
all too well that they cannot operate effectively with the likes of Ralph
Reed, Ted Haggard, Falwell, Robertson, etc supporting the sleazy people
they did while many of them did not have the character to be in positions
- America is moving from Number 7 to Number 8 on that list.
Apathy is apparent with over 71 million registered voters not even involving
themselves in the process. The Christians have made the mistake of
going from abundance to complacency (and then asleep) and then into supporting
the wrong things not realizing that bondage was the end result of what
they have supported for the past 12 years.
- The pendulum is too far left (no values) and too far
right (misguided values that have nothing to do with good government or
quality of life) and that is why America is casting about like a ship in
rough seas and floundering ever nearer to the rocks.
- They failed to pay attention to the many laws that were
passed that had the intent of plundering America into dependence and bondage.
I know many Christians that make the mistake of thinking that their decline
in life over the past 12 years was the Will of God when it was the Will
of the US government and those they serve.
- This urgency of AIPAC and the Zionist to control all
things, even speech and thought, is but a part of a larger agenda to push
America into bondage, socialism and communism. There are many working
against the ideals of freedom and liberty and their goal is subjugation
- I have sat in meetings back when the National Policy
Forum was still in existence and heard them discuss what the fears are
of the New World Order. The first is that they cannot indoctrinate
into the US military that it is okay to shoot Americans if ordered to do
so. For about 35 years they have tried to indoctrinate that into
the soldiers and they have failed. They know that if push comes to
shove, US soldiers would turn the guns at those that gave the orders.
- That is one of the good things about the conscience that
God gave to each of us. When at the edge of the abyss, most make
the right decision.
- Folks, we are at the edge of the abyss and it is time
for Americans to start making the right decisions. Neither the RNC
nor the DNC represent the true values of the American people.
They have not for many years.
- The other thing they are worried about is a Second Great
Awakening and it being aimed right at the true heart of the problem.
Due to the sheer size of the US economy and the wealth of our nation, a
religious upheaval could topple the entire aims of the Zionists, the NWO
globalists, and put this nation back on the right track.
- A lot of what you are seeing right now is intentional
abuse heaped on the Americans citizens to bludgeon us into bondage.
They are trying to complete the cycle and push us all into slavery.
When they force it to #8 on that list, we have two choices. Either
surrender to slavery and bondage or go back to #1 and start over.
- They are afraid of a Christian nation standing up and
cleaning the house called America. It happened in 1776 and they are
afraid it will happen again but in a different way.
- We need no armed revolt. All we need is a nation
standing up and cleaning house.
- That is one of the reasons you see so many lies emanating
from these people because they are truly walking on egg shells and thin
ice. They know that one inadvertent slip up could spark a colossal
uprising in America of Christians who have awakened to find that they are
fed up and why they are fed up and do something about it.
- What they rely on is intimidation and instilling fear
into the masses. That is the only way for them to suppress such an
uprising. I knew that in 1991.
- This entire boogeyman of terrorism and global terrorism
and global threat is but a means to try to keep Americans focused on things
other than what is really going on. The bank robbery is in progress
and they do not want you to figure that out until it is too late to stop
- If you are interested, I want you to pay attention to
an issue that is coming out of Germany that is what I think is one of those
"best laid plans" that is going to backfire in the faces of many
who want to push it as a reason for the recent surge in Hate Speech laws
in Europe and other places. The Zionists are trying to push this
as justification for their existence and conduct.
- I believe it will backfire on them in some huge ways.
- The Zionists have many in their ranks that are wanton
thieves. They know I could prove that in a court of law and is one
of the reasons they evade and do not fire back at me. People like
Michael Milken, Gary Winnick, Bob Belfer, Andy Fastow, Maurice Greenberg,
Sanford Weill and many others have plundered Americans in the capital markets
and directed much of that ill-gotten gain to Israel and trying to build
their own Zionist Empire in America.
- Their religious doctrine in Zionism is that it is not
a sin to tell a Gentile (Christian or otherwise) a lie or take what is
theirs by any means legal and illegal. Some of them even revel and
marvel at themselves in their smartness in doing it illegal time and time
again and getting by with it. That is where this inherent arrogance
and flaunting of laws comes from by the likes of Milken, Winnick and others.
Some are taught, and believe, they are to obey no laws but the Talmud.
That is where the problem and the arrogance starts.
- Files Likely to Spur Holocaust Research
- Nov 18, 11:21 AM (ET)
- By ARTHUR MAX
- BAD AROLSEN, Germany (AP) - The 21-year-old Russian sat
before a clerk of the U.S. Army Judge Advocate's office, describing the
furnaces at Auschwitz, the Nazi death camp where he had been a prisoner
until a few weeks previously.
- "I saw with my own eyes how thousands of Jews were
gassed daily and thrown by the hundreds into pits where Jews were burning,"
- "I saw how little children were killed with sticks
and thrown into the fire," he continued. Blood flowed in gutters,
and "Jews were thrown in and died there"; more were taken off
trucks and cast alive into the flames.
- Today the Holocaust is known in dense and painful detail.
Yet the young Russian's words leap off the faded, onionskin page with a
rawness that transports the reader back to April 1945, when World War II
was still raging and the world still knew little about gas chambers, genocide
and the Final Solution.
- The two pages of testimony, in a file randomly plucked
off a shelf, are among millions of documents held by the International
Tracing Service, or ITS, an arm of the International Committee of the Red
- This vast archive - 16 miles of files in six nondescript
buildings in a German spa town - contains the fullest records of Nazi persecutions
in existence. But because of concerns about the victims' privacy, the ITS
has kept the files closed to the public for half a century, doling out
information in minimal amounts to survivors or their descendants on a strict
- This policy, which has generated much ill-feeling among
Holocaust survivors and researchers, is about to change.
- In May, after years of pressure from the United States
and survivors' groups, the 11 countries overseeing the archive agreed to
unseal the files for scholars as well as victims and their families. In
recent weeks the ITS' interim director, Jean-Luc Blondel, has been to Washington,
The Hague and to the Buchenwald memorial with a new message of cooperation
with other Holocaust institutions and governments.
- ITS has allowed Paul Shapiro, of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial
Museum in Washington, to look at the files and has also given The Associated
Press extensive access on condition no names from the files are revealed
unless they have been identified in other sources.
- "This is powerful stuff," said Shapiro, leafing
through the file containing the Russian's statement and some 200 other
testimonies that take the reader into the belly of Hitler's death machine
- its camps, inmates, commandants, executioners and trusted inmates used
as low-level guards and known as kapos.
- "If you sat here for a day and read these files,
you'd get a picture of what it was really like in the camps, how people
were treated. Look - names and names of kapos, guards - the little perpetrators,"
- Tony Blair now admits that Iraq is a disaster.
- Wake up America.
- You can bet all you have on this statement: God
does not endorse, embrace, support or stand for what George W. Bush and
our government stand for at this time.
- Our nation is not on any moral high ground whatsoever.
That is why nothing is working and the future is dismal.
- I predict that the Democrats are going to be crushed
in 2008 but it will not be by the RNC as we know it today. Big changes
are coming and America is about to be suffering from years of failed policies.
It will take such to make Americans realize that they are either at #8
or #1, #2 or #3 is where their hearts and minds need to be.
- Somebody in the Bush Administration needs to grab GW
and slap him three or four times to get him to grasp that we lost the Vietnam
War and he has lost the Iraq War.
- It is impossible to stay the course when Bush has not
a clue what the course is.
- In the mean time, keep the heat on the Democratic controlled
House and Senate until they yield and do their duty or prove the full extent
that they are not worthy.
- This is the last in the Take Back America series.
America has some thinking to do and some decisions to make. The hardships
that are coming might make most make a decision rather than procrastinate.
- We are going to have to vote them all out and get leadership
in America that are worthy of being leaders.
- Best regards,