- With an upcoming election, the GOP-enabled Neocons are
increasingly nervous. Not so much nervous they might actually lose another
rigged election, but nervously awaiting the November surprise that many
probably already know is coming.
- And what exactly could that pre-election or post election
- 1. Iran is attacked by the US or Israel , or a NATO coalition.
This attack would occur, of course, following a dastardly sneak attack
by those wily Iranians on our US fleet which is, coincidentally, assembled
nearby. The only US recourse is to counter- attack. Perhaps
the sinking of an old US Navy aircraft carrier by an (alleged) Iranian
submarine would initiate the war. Since most Americans know nothing about
the fraudulent Gulf of Tonkin attack that led to the Vietnam War, this
seems like the #1 pre-election or post election distraction.
- 2. Terrorist bombing-Pick your American Target. I already
wrote about another faked "terrorist" attack here in America
months ago. From the Statue of Liberty to another architectural white elephant
(WTC), the sneaky terrorists seem undeterred by Homeland Security, especially
so close to vital US elections. Vital for the Neocons, that is
- 3. Sudden announcement of the capture of Osama bin Ladin.
Why not Tuesday morning? This would have the greatest effect immediately
pre-election, informing gullible voters (is there any other kind?) that
the Neocons can best protect America . Few would question the coincidental
- 4. Discovery of Weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) in
Iraq . Slamdunk pre-election boost for the Neocons who could now chortle
about how right they have been all along.
- 5. Release of those FBI-confiscated videotapes offering
conclusive proof that a 757 struck the Pentagon. The right wing talk show
hosts would have a field day, and perhaps a substantial boost in the polls.
In the subsequent months the 9-11 Truth Movement would labor to prove the
videotapes fake. Meanwhile voters might consider how trustworthy the Neocons
- 6. The fraudulent results of the stolen 2006 election
become the distraction itself. The increasing, violent division among
Americans becomes the November Surprise itself. Divide and conquer.
- 7. Dollar collapses within days or weeks following
the elections. Of course, only the party in power can save us all, right?
Better not vote them out now, especially on the cusp of a worldwide panic
- 8. Worldwide epidemic, beginning in whatever US Democratic
state ( Massachusetts ?) designated by the Neocons as a sacrificial lamb.
Once again, with a boost from the mainstream media, the message would become
clear: only the party in power can save us from the panic and spread of
- 9. A military coup, right here in good old America .
Abrupt cancellation of the elections nationwide. Of course, if the military
coup was secretly engineered by the Neocon branch of the CFR, so much the
better for their worldwide agenda.
- 10. A joint US-Israeli attack on Iran immediately following
the predicted, massive loss at the polls for the Neocons. Never underestimate
the spitefulness of the cabal in power. This is probably the most likely
"surprise"---long predicted---whatever happens at the polls.
- Amateur historian and USAF veteran, Douglas Herman writes
regularly for Rense regularly. Email him with your scenario for likeliest