- Recently NBC Dateline had a story about two average American
teenagers who murdered and cut up a friend, put the body parts in a garbage
bag and hid it in a drain sewer. (Dateline Videos "It began as a Teen Drama")
- The announcer, the parents and the audience shook their
heads and asked: "How could they do this?"
- I was dumbfounded too. After watching a ten-hour 4-DVD
presentation on the Satanic agenda
infusing much youth music, I have the answer. Incredible and bizarre as
it sounds, the younger generation is being inducted into Satanism. It is
being taught to murder, rape and hate society in general, and especially
Christians and Christianity.
- Entitled "They Sold their Soul for Rock and Roll"
the DVD makes a convincing case that espousing Satanism is the price of
success in the music industry. Starting with the roots of Rock and Roll,
down to Heavy Metal, Goth, Grunge and Rap, this documentary shows that
many famous musicians actually see themselves as evangelists for Satan
and say they derive their power from him. They have /literally/ sold their
souls to the devil, and their primary goal is to make us do the same. The
MTV network is the handmaiden of this agenda.
- Produced by "Fight the Good Fight Ministry"
the DVD analyzes the lyrics, interviews and album art of more than sixty
superstars. The consistent espousal of the ideas of Satanists Aleister
Crowley, Anton LaVey (Howard Levey) and Madame Blavatsky, and their inclusion
in the album art, along with familiar Satanic imagery, is part of a deliberate
elite agenda. The list
of artists exposed includes the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson,
Madonna, Led Zepplin, Kurt Cobain, Marilyn Manson and Eminem. You can see
excerpts on line. I recommend you watch Cobain, Manson and Eminem.
- This excerpt from "DEMONS" by Rigor Mortis
is typical of heavy metal.
- "We come bursting through your bodies
- Rape your helpless soul
- Transform you into a creature
- Merciless and cold
- We force you to kill your brother
- Eat his blood and brain
- Shredding flesh and sucking bone
- Till everyone's insane
- We are pestilent and contaminate
- The world Demonic legions prevail"
- (from "Satanic
Roots of Rock and Roll" by Jack Phau)
- The DVD explains how music is the most effective means
of brainwashing and mind control, especially if the audience thinks it's
listening to spontaneous creative expression. The DVD traces the Satanic
message "Do as thou wilt" (formerly "do your own thing")
in many songs advocating free sex, drugs, violence, murder and mayhem.
You are God! You can do anything you want! There is no moral order based
on universal Love. The rock concert scenes are chillingly reminiscent of
the Nazi Nuremberg Rally.
- The unabashed espousal of evil raises the question: why
are the world's biggest corporations purveying this poison? Why is tainted
spinach intercepted, yet this toxic filth is actually pumped into the minds
and souls of millions of unsuspecting children?
- The Illuminati's central banking cartel controls these
corporations. Its aim is "revolution" i.e. "communism"
banker world dictatorship and the destruction of Western Civilization
(i.e. the four pillars of our strength and identity: religion, nation,
family and race.) They need to translate their control of our government's
credit (ability to print money) into total control using their cultural
and political puppets. This is why opposition to socially destructive elements
(e.g. promoting homosexuality to straights) often is NOT tolerated, but
vicious hatred against Christians and society in general is not only acceptable,
but actually bankrolled.
- "Christianity is our only real enemy since all the
political and economic phenomena of the bourgeois states are only its consequences,"
a member of the Illuminati
- The DVD reveals that the Columbine shooters knew the
lyrics of Satanist bands by heart, and/ literally/ were acting out these
instructions. They deliberately targeted Christian students but the term
"hate crime" doesn't apply to Christians.
- Cassie Bernall was asked to reject God to spare her life.
She refused. She is a Saint but there is little mention of her in the Illuminati
- "How could this happen?" Tom Brokaw intoned.
With one hand, the mass media pretends to be shocked, and with the other
hand it teaches children to kill.
- Similarly, media and government pretend to stamp out
child predators while at the same time promoting rock groups that encourage
children to have sex. The DVD shows a "Spice Girl" serenading
a six-year-old with a song advocating self-abandonment. It shows 14-year-old
teenage girls who look like hookers admitting that group sex orgies are
- Reaction to this DVD often is shock and denial. There
is a tendency to dismiss it as the overzealous work of Christian fundamentalists.
Indeed, the makers are too quick to reject Eastern religions as satanic
and they fail to see how some performers like Elvis Presley might have
been honest dupes with good intentions. If you're not a Christian, I urge
you to overlook the sermonizing (although I personally think it is pertinent.)
The overall message cannot be denied and should not be ignored.
- The Illuminati started off innocently in the fifties
and sixties, urging the young to defy authority and indulge their libido.
Little did we suspect that "Sargeant Pepper" referred to the
Satanist and MI-6 Agent Aleister Crowley and that the Beatles' label EMI
stands for "Electrical and Mechanical Instruments" one of Britain's
largest war contractors.
- Little did we know the music industry is controlled by
corporations using the mob, and many performers are brainwashed and drugged,
and live in fear. Little did we suspect that their rebellious message advanced
the Illuminati's "divide and rule" strategy. Or that their prescriptions
for living would make us dysfunctional and ruin our lives.
- To a large extent, our lives are shaped by controlled
popular culture and history.We are fed our ideas and beliefs instead of
using common sense and first-hand experience. We are someone else's lab
experiment. The "someone else" is a disciple of Satan who has
- An argument can be
made for some aspects of the "Sexual Liberation" and "New
Age" movements but *the bottom line* is they were designed to dilute
and undermine Christianity and serve as an intermediary step to a "Clockwork
Orange" society ( "Grand Theft Auto" meets "Brave New
- No wonder we see so many young people wondering around
looking like zombies. What is the pernicious message constantly whispered
in their ear? Is the Illuminati breeding terrorists in our midst, but real
ones this time ?
- Society cannot eschew God and pretend to be neutral and
secular. God is synonymous with universal spiritual ideals: truth, love
and justice. You cannot turn off the Light without being consumed by Darkness.
Don't be fooled. People who remove the Ten Commandments from public life
are merely making room for golden calves and sacrificial altars.
- The "Open Conspiracy" is a cancer at the heart
of Western Society and it is reaching a critical stage. Do we have the
"eyes to see and the ears to hear?" The source of this cancer's
power is the private central banking cartel. Do we have the courage to
(This link will take you to the video of "America: From Freedom to
Fascism." and Web site http://www.freedomtofascism.com/.)
- Very important resource! Satan's Music
- More on Marilyn
- Eye Opener! Wes Penre "Mind Control
and the Field of Art"
also my "The Fraudulent Basis of Modern Kulture"
- and "Bankers
- Rock Industry Critic, Musician and Illuminati News Webmaster
- Henry Makow Ph.D. has a web site www.savethemales.ca
which exposes Feminism and the New World Order. He welcomes comments at
- Rock Music covers a very broad spectrum of music! Not
all rock music, in fact MOST rock music, is not in any way related to Satanic
Rock. Satanic Rock is unique and something unto itself, it's even unique
to "heavy metal" now days.
- Just as it would be improper to say "Drunk! - Country
Music's Alcoholic Message" just because about 30% of country music
is about getting or being drunk.
- I've been watching this hooplah for many years. There
IS a contingent of musicians in heavy metal which do use the Satanic to
sell their albums, mostly because it's wild, spooky and kids love it. They
don't take it seriously, sad, though that may be. The Marylin Mansons are
few and far between.
- But to indict all of Rock music? That's just flatheaded
nonsense and so long as Christians keep doing this they will be tuned out
(and rightly so) by thinking people who can easily discern this is just
prejudiced. As stupid as suggesting Elvis' dancing would catapult teen
girls into sexual frenzies they couldn't control. Never happened. As ridiculous
as having Pat Boone replace Little Richard for fear that white girls would
want to date and sleep with black men. Rock and Roll has been surrounded
from the beginning by such ignorance, and it continues today.
- I'm embarrassed for the researchers because they are
typical brainless born agains, and as a born again Christian myself, I
really resent the way these yahoos bring reproach upon Christianity and
Christ's name with their fearmongering broadbrushed nonsense.
- You wanna hear some good Christian rock? Listen to BLACK
SABBATH. Every song is about how the devil will destroy your soul. THAT
is a GOOD message. Is Creme Satanic? Is Journey Satanic? Is Foreigner Satanic?
Is ELO Satanic? I could go on and on...
- Do you realize the number of rock bands I could list
off that have absolutely NO ties whatsoever with anything even remotely
Satanic? It would require a 3 meg pdf file!!
- But you're citing right-wing evangelical hysteria that
indicts ALL Rock music. That is just plain ignorant. And people see it
as ignorant -- you don't reach them with ignorance like this. This just
- You're not going to reach thinking people. You're just
going to come off as someone who lumps everyone into the boogie man "satanism"
basket, and people are tired of hearing that because they KNOW its absolute
- No offense --- but this is just nonsense. This is Bob
Larson level pseudo-Christian hysteria. I say pseudo-Christian because
contemporary Christianity of this ilk is NOT Christianity at all. It's
just a vanguard of polarizing political social engineering misfits using
"traditional family values" and "Christianity" to gain
- Here's my take on Henry Makow's latest article on Rock
and Roll. My question to Mr. Neff, is: Have you sat down and watched all
8 hours of this DVD? I grew up in the midst of this revolution in Rock,
before MTV, and before all the blatant satanic junk that comes out. I agree
with you that not all rock music is satanic (e.g. ELO, Boston, Heart,etc.)
but today's "artists" as you will see from the DIRECT QUOTES
from these people, is that they do feel a 'force' come over them, and most
of them say it is the dark lord. went to many concerts in the 70's and
80's, and the majority of them were just good ole rock. You could not pay
me enough today to go to one, as I have cared for too many tattooed, drunk,
angry, satanic/goth/confused teenagers that try worship these people and
their music. The mindset of the masses is the mindset of pain. This is
what the Illuminati pig-demons want. Just listen to the words of Don Henley's
"Inside Job", as it has 911/Pearl Harbor/USS Liberty/Gulf of
Tonkin/Lusitania all over it!. This is what the gist of the video is: that
in USA, today, now openly, people are allowed to worship satan and hate
and have rituals that are contrary to the Ten Commandments, and the Mosaic
law that this country was FOUNDED upon, and once blessed by God. But now
that the cup of our abominations is almost full, the illuminati are preparing
for the complete takeover of USA, which will start by getting rid of that
"GD piece of paper" the Constitution. This will happen most likely
within the next 6-12 months. This life is just a vapor, your soul is eternal.
The only thing that will protect you in the time of trouble is God. I was
sad and dissappointed when I saw this video, and have since boycotted the
whole Illuminati controlled entrainment industry. I praise and worship
the Lord each and every day, and I feel so much higher now than any drug
ever got me, or any song ever felt! Please watch it and then be a critic.
If you have already seen it, my apologies.
- Peace and love in Christ,
- yes I have seen it and several others that have been
put out over the last 10 years and it's mostly a lot of hysteria and nonsense.
- Sure...there are blatantly Satanic people in every walk
of life. How can Christians be so stunned and shocked by this? We, of all
people, should already KNOW this is the case.
- But to indict an entire industry because of the overtly
evil presentation of the few is the kind of stupidity that causes people
in the world to look at the church, look at Christians as absolute idiots;
we have it tough enough has it is just breaking through the basic sin nature
to reach them.
- Rock music has been scaring people for more than fifty
years now, and before that it was Jazz, and before that Ragtime, and before
that it was Zipher music, and before that... on and on, all contemporary
forms of art and culture scare the willies out of non-thinking, irrational,
supertitious people, especially the religious when they are stirred by
workers of iniquity to keep them focused on such matters when the more
weighter matters of God's law -- injustice, poverty, corruption -- go merrily
along, in the pulpit and in the parlours of government power.
- It's time for Christians to wake up, snap out of it and
get their eyes set on the real problems and not these petty decoys.
Well done and right on, James. Makow has his moments of
insight and moments of blindness. The Satanic Message of R and R was one
of his blind ones.
Thanks for standing up for Rock and especially Black Sabbath!
To me, they are Eternal Heroes. They were never "Satanic" in my
eyes, either. Their song "After Forever" is the perfect proof.
Another would be "Children of The Grave" or "Lord of This
World". Though my personal favorite is the dark and visionary "Electric
Funeral". I've always felt a big message of love in many of their songs,
and I would say they even helped me become a better person(!) .Our fundamentalist
(well-meaning, ...I hope) friends never read their lyrics, I'd presume.
Hmmm, maybe you could put up one of their lyrics on Rense?
Indeed! - Black Sabbath
lyrics are almot entirely words of serious warning about both the natural
and supernatural evils and to keep oneself on the right side, and beware
of the darkness. Why this is misunderstood by so many, I'll never understand.
- "War Pigs"
Generals gathered in their masses
- Just like witches at black masses
- Evil minds that plot destruction
- Sorcerers of deaths construction
- In the fields the bodies burning
- As the war machine keeps turning
- Death and hatred to mankind
- Poisoning their brainwashed minds, oh lord yeah!
- Politicians hide themselves away
- They only started the war
- Why should they go out to fight?
- They leave that role to the poor
- Time will tell on their power minds
- Making war just for fun
- Treating people just like pawns in chess
- Wait till their judgement day comes, yeah!
- Now in darkness, world stops turning
- As the war machine keeps burning
- No more war pigs of the power
- Hand of God has sturck the hour
- Day of judgement, God is calling
- On their knees, the war pigs crawling
- Begging mercy for their sins
- Satan, laughing, spreads his wings
- All right now!
- "Black Sabbath"
- What is this that stands before me?
- Figure in black which points at me
- Turn around quick, and start to run
- Find out I'm the chosen one
- Oh no!
- Big black shape with eyes of fire
- Telling people their desire
- Satan's sitting there, he's smiling
- Watches those flames get higher and higher
- Oh no, no, please God help me!
- Is it the end, my friend?
- Satan's coming 'round the bend
- people running 'cause they're scared
- The people better go and beware
- No, no, please, no!
- I respect and understand why the authors of the videos
say what they do. I agree, as will most 'normal' people that what many
musicians espouse, and play is at least 'HORRID'!
- But I would say, that it is an individual's understanding
of 'good' and 'bad'- 'right' and 'wrong'- and NOT the song or artist that
does the wrong.
- This is the type of thinking - (that of the authors)
- that promotes 'hate crime' legislation!
- Which is essentially 'THOUGHT CRIME' legislation.
- I well remember back in 1973- when I was writing my own
'Christian' message rock music - and my friend's church (Pentacostal-Apostolic)
as well as many Baptist's, said to my friends who were members of my band,
that my type of 'christian rock music' was the work of the 'devil' basically!
- Of course, look at how things have changed!
- Every type of 'music'- from country to heavy metal to
rap is played IN THE CHURCH!!!!!!!
- Hmmm? What has happened?
- It just shows that these types of people are not grounded
in a 'principle'! They do not really know who or what God is!- let alone
how He and His universe actually operates!
- These people operate from a religion of 'fear'- fear
that they might be influenced to believe in evil, against their will!
- 'FEAR' that if they don't say 'praise Jesus' in every
song, they are being sinners!
- I believe in a God of LOVE! LOVE and FORGIVENESS!
- I do not see, nor hear, much about this anymore from
- Their fear, has become judgement, and their judgement
has become damnation!
- Good riddance!!!
- I respect their ignorance of that too!
- But they have a long way to go to accuse those of us
who write our type of songs as being somehow 'satanically influenced'!
- I really don't care what they say!
- Yes, The Beatles had read about Crowley, and others,
but they ceratinly did not espouse his doings!
- Harrison was certainly about Peace and Love, and Lennon
was all about equality, and fairness in relations of government and the
citizens, women and men etc.
- So please, let's get on to tackling the real evil in
this world, like the 'money masters' , and the evil in our government etc.!!!
- We all can fight this together!!!!!!!!!
- In Truth,
- Ernest Cann
- James, your response to the Makow article on "satanic"
rock was choice. I especially enjoyed your critique of Black Sabbath. I've
been a fan since 1970, and I always thought it funny that a band that sported
crosses and lyrics with a pro-God message would be characterized as they
were. I actually do have respect for some of Makow's ideas, but it's a
touch humorous to to see the same hysteria existing today that was once--no,
that still is, judging by the article--directed at Elvis and the Beatles.
Makow's stumbling block is the same of every disconnected parent of a rebellious
adolescent, whether the year is 1956 or 2006--the more condemned the music
is, the more attractive it becomes. This isn't some grand plot of Illuminati
malfeasance to manipulate society--it's capitalism catering to youngsters
who are trying to establish identity and independence.
- Jack G.