- Dr. Rahim Karjoo, M.D., F.A.S.C.P./F.C.A.P
- American Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, Inc.
- Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Rahim Karjoo, MD, is a Fellow of
- The College of American Pathologists and of
- The American Society of Clinical Pathology.
- Currently and for the past fourteen years he has
been The Laboratory Director and Pathologist of Doctors Hospital
of West Covina, CA,
- and of: American Medical Diagnostic Labs of Santa Ana,
and concurrently, the past ten of those years has been a Clinical Instructor in
the Pathology Department at the University of Southern California
in Los Angeles.
- Dr. Karjoo was, for ten years prior, the Chairman
and Laboratory Director of CIGNA Health Plan of California.
Earlier in his career he was on the Clinical Pathology Teaching Staffs
at Yale University, University of Connecticut Medical School and Pahlavi
University School of Medicine, Shiraz, Iran.
- His passion and course of research for many years has
been the pathology of migration of silicone in human tissue, his silicone
implant research having been published in 1995.
- Dr. Karjoo has many published papers to his credit and
awards for outstanding, dedicated and distinguished services.