- "Spiritually and Physically Responsible "
- From its' inception, many rabbis warned of the potential
dangers of Zionism and openly declared that all Jews loyal to G-d should
stay away from it like one would from fire. They made their opinions clear
to their congregants and to the general public. Their message was that
Zionism is a chauvinistic racist phenomenon which has absolutely naught
to do with Judaism.
- They publicly expressed that Zionism would definitely
be detrimental to the well being of Jews and Gentiles and that its effects
on the Jewish religion would be nothing other than destructive. Further,
it would taint the reputation of Jewry as a whole and would cause utter
confusion in the Jewish and non-Jewish communities. Judaism is a religion.
Judaism is not a race or a nationality. That was and still remains the
consensus amongst the rabbis.
- We were given the Holy Land by G-d in order to be able
to study and practice the Torah without disturbance and to attain levels
of holiness difficult to attain outside of the Holy Land. We abused the
privilege and we were expelled.
- That is exactly what all Jews say in their prayers on
every Jewish festival, "Umipnay chatoenu golinu mayartsaynu"
- - "Because of our sins we were expelled from our land". We
have been forsworn by G-d - "Not to enter the Holy Land as a body
before the predestined time", - "not to rebel against the nations",
to be loyal citizens, not to do anything against the will of any nation
or its honour, not to seek vengeance, discord, restitution or compensation;
"not to leave exile ahead of time."
- On the contrary; we have to be humble and accept the
yoke of exile. To violate the oaths would result in "your flesh will
be made prey as the deer and the antelope in the forest," and the
redemption will be delayed. (Talmud Tractate Ksubos p. 111a).
- To violate the oaths is not only a sin, it is a heresy
because it is against the fundamentals of our Belief. Only through complete
repentance will the Almighty alone, without any human effort or intervention,
redeem us from exile.
- This will be after G-d will send the prophet Elijah and
Moshiach who will induce all Jews to complete repentance. At that time
there will be universal peace.
- All of the leading Jewish religious authorities of that
era predicted great hardship to befall humanity generally and the Jewish
People particularly, as a result of Zionism.
- To be a Jew means that either one is born to a Jewish
mother or converts to the religion with the condition that he or she make
no reservations with regard to Jewish Law. Unfortunately there are many
Jews who have no inkling whatsoever as to the duties of a Jew. Many of
them are not to blame, for in many cases they lacked a Jewish education
- But there are those who deliberately distort the teachings
of our tradition to suit their personal needs. It is self understood that
not just anyone has the right or the ability to make a decision regarding
the philosophy or law of a religion.
- Especially matters in which that person has no qualification.
It follows then that those individuals who "decided" that Judaism
is a nationality are to be ignored and even criticized. It is no secret
that the founders of Zionism had never studied Jewish Law nor did they
express interest in our holy tradition.
- They openly defied Rabbinical authority and self-appointed
themselves as leaders of the Jewish "nation". In Jewish history,
actions like those have always spelled disaster.
- To be a Jew and show open defiance of authority or to
introduce "amendment" or "innovation" without first
consulting with those officially appointed as Jewish spiritual leaders
is the ideal equation to equal catastrophe.
- One can not just decide to "modernize" ancient
traditions or regulations. The spiritual leaders of contemporary Judaism
better known as Orthodox rabbis have received ordination to judge and interpret
matters pertaining to the Jewish faith.
- These rabbis have received their rights and responsibilities
and form a link in the unbroken chain of the Jewish tradition dating all
the way back to Moses who received the Torah from Almighty G-d Himself.
It was these very rabbis who, at the time of the formation of the Zionist
movement, foresaw the pernicious outcome that was without a doubt lined
up. It was a man possessing outstanding Judaic genius, and a level of uncontested
holiness who enunciated the Jewish stance regarding Zionism.
- Grand Rebbe TeitelbaumThis charismatic individual, the
Rebbe of Satmar, Grand Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum, did not mince any words.
Straight to the point he called Zionism "the work of Satan",
"a sacrilege" and "a blasphemy".
- He forbade any participation with anything even remotely
associated with Zionism and said that Zionism was bound to call the wrath
of G-d upon His people.
- He maintained this stance with unwavering bravery from
the onset of Zionism whilst he was still in Hungary up until his death
in New York where he lead a congregation numbering in the hundreds of thousands.
- Grand Rabbi Teitelbaum, scion to a legacy of holy mystics
and Hassidic Masters unfortunately had his prediction fulfilled. We lost
more than six million of our brothers, sisters, sons and daughters in a
very horrible manner.
- This, more than six million holy people had to experience
as punishment for the Zionist stupidity. The Holocaust, he wept, was a
direct result of Zionism, a punishment from G-d.
- IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT ALL THE SAGES AND SAINTS
IN EUROPE AT THE TIME OF HITLER'S RISE DECLARED THAT HE WAS A MESSENGER
OF DIVINE WRATH, SENT TO CHASTEN THE JEWS BECAUSE OF THE BITTER APOSTASY
OF ZIONISM AGAINST THE BELIEF IN THE EVENTUAL MESSIANIC REDEMPTION.
- But it doesn't end there. It wasn't enough for the Zionist
leaders to have aroused the wrath of G-d.
- They made a point of displaying abysmal contempt for
their Jewish brothers and sisters by actively participating in their extermination.
Just the idea alone of Zionism, which the rabbis had informed them would
cause havoc, was not enough for them.
- They made an effort to pour fuel on an already burning
- They had to incite the Angel of Death, Adolf Hitler.
They took the liberty of telling the world that they represented World
Jewry. Who appointed these individuals as leaders of the Jewish People??
- It is no secret that these so-called "leaders"
were ignoramuses when it came to Judaism. Atheists and racists too.
- These are the "statesmen" who organized the
irresponsible boycott against Germany in 1933. This boycott hurt Germany
like a fly attacking an elephant - but it brought calamity upon the Jews
- At a time when America and England were at peace with
the mad-dog Hitler, the Zionist "statesmen" forsook the only
plausible method of political amenability; and with their boycott incensed
the leader of Germany to a frenzy. Genocide began, but these people, if
they can really be classified as members of the human race, sat back. "No
- President Roosevelt convened the Evian conference July
6-15 1938, to deal with the Jewish refugee problem. The Jewish Agency delegation
headed by Golda Meir (Meirson) ignored a German offer to allow Jews to
emigrate to other countries for $250 a head, and the Zionists made no effort
to influence the United States and the 32 other countries attending the
conference to allow immigration of German and Austrian Jews. [Source]
- On Feb 1, 1940 Henry Montor executive vice-President
of the United Jewish Appeal refused to intervene for a shipload of Jewish
refugees stranded on the Danube river, stating that
- "Palestine cannot be flooded with... old people
or with undesirables." [Source]
- Read "The Millions That Could Have Been Saved"
- It is an historical fact that in 1941 and again in 1942,
the German Gestapo offered all European Jews transit to Spain, if they
would relinquish all their property in Germany and Occupied France; on
condition that: a) none of the deportees travel from Spain to Palestine;
and b) all the deportees be transported from Spain to the USA or British
colonies, and there to remain; with entry visas to be arranged by the Jews
living there; and c) $1000.00 ransom for each family to be furnished by
the Agency, payable upon the arrival of the family at the Spanish border
at the rate of 1000 families daily.
- The Zionist leaders in Switzerland and Turkey received
this offer with the clear understanding that the - Exclusion of Palestine
as a destination for the Deportees was based on an agreement between the
Gestapo and the Mufti.
- The answer of the Zionist leaders was negative, with
the following comments:
- a) ONLY Palestine would be considered as a destination
for the deportees.
- b) The European Jews must accede to suffering and death
greater in measure than the other nations, in order that the victorious
allies agree to a "Jewish State" at the end of the war.
- c) No ransom will be paid This response to the Gestapo's
offer was made with the full knowledge that the alternative to this offer
was the gas chamber.
- These treacherous Zionist leaders betrayed their own
flesh and blood. Zionism was never an option for Jewish salvation. Quite
the opposite, it was a formula for human beings to be used as pawns for
the power trip of several desperadoes. A perfidy! A betrayal beyond description!
- In 1944, at the time of the Hungarian deportations, a
similar offer was made, whereby all Hungarian Jewry could be saved. The
same Zionist hierarchy again refused this offer (after the gas chambers
had already taken a toll of millions).
- The British government granted visas to 300 rabbis and
their families to the Colony of Mauritius, with passage for the evacuees
through Turkey. The "Jewish Agency" leaders sabotaged this plan
with the observation that the plan was disloyal to Palestine, and the 300
rabbis and their families should be gassed.
- On December 17, 1942 both houses of the British Parliament
declared its readiness to find temporary refuge for endangered persons.
The British Parliament proposed to evacuate 500,000 Jews from Europe, and
resettle them in British colonies, as a part of diplomatic negotiations
with Germany. This motion received within two weeks a total of 277 Parliamentary
- On Jan. 27, when the next steps were being pursued by
over 100 M.P.'s and Lords, a spokesman for the Zionists announced that
the Jews would oppose the motion because Palestine was omitted. [Source]
- On Feb. 16, 1943 Roumania offered 70,000 Jewish refugees
of the Trans-Dniestria to leave at the cost of $50 each. This was publicized
in the New York papers. Yitzhak Greenbaum, Chairman of the Rescue Committee
of the Jewish Agency, addressing the Zionist Executive Council in Tel Aviv
Feb. 18 1943 said,
- "When they asked me, "Couldn't you give money
out of the United Jewish Appeal funds for the rescue of Jews in Europe,
I said NO! and I say again, NO! ...one should resist this wave which pushes
the Zionist activities to secondary importance."
- On Feb. 24, 1943 Stephen Wise, President of the American
Jewish Congress and leader of the American Zionists issued a public refusal
to this offer and declared no collection of funds would seem justified.
In 1944, the Emergency Committee to Save the Jewish People called upon
the American government to establish a War Refugee Board. Stephen Wise
testifying before a special committee of Congress objected to this proposal.
- During the course of the negotiations mentioned above,
Chaim Weizman, the first "Jewish statesman" stated: "The
most valuable part of the Jewish nation is already in Palestine, and those
Jews living outside Palestine are not too important". Weizman's cohort,
Greenbaum, amplified this statement with the observation
- "One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the
Jews in Europe".
- And then, after the bitterest episode in Jewish history,
these Zionist "statesmen" lured the broken refugees in the DP
camps to remain in hunger and deprivation, and to refuse relocation to
any place but Palestine; only for the purpose of building their State.
- In 1947 Congressman William Stration sponsored a bill
to immediately grant entry to the United States of 400,000 displaced persons.
The bill was not passed after it was publicly denounced by the Zionist
- These facts are read with consternation and unbearable
shame. How can it be explained that at a time during the last phase of
the war, when the Nazis were willing to barter Jews for money, partly because
of their desires to establish contact with the Western powers which, they
believed, were under Jewish influence, how was it possible one asks that
- "Jewish leaders" did not move heaven and earth
to save the last remnant of their brothers?
- On Feb. 23, 1956 the Hon. J. W. Pickersgill, Minister
for Immigration was asked in the Canadian House of Commons "would
he open the doors of Canada to Jewish refugees". He replied "the
Government has made no progress in that direction because the government
of Israel....does not wish us to do so". [Source]
- In 1972, the Zionist leadership successfully opposed
an effort in the United States Congress to allow 20,000-30,000 Russian
refugees to enter the United States. Jewish relief organizations, Joint
and HIAS, were being pressured to abandon these refugees in Vienna, Rome
and other Europiean cities. [Source]
- The pattern is clear!!!
- Humanitarian rescue efforts are subverted to narrow Zionist
- There were many more shocking crimes committed by these
abject degenerates known as "Jewish statesmen", we could list
many more example, but for the time being let anyone produce a valid excuse
for the above facts.
- Zionist responsibility for the Holocaust is threefold.
- 1. The Holocaust was a punishment for disrespecting The
Three Oaths (see Talmud, Tractate Kesubos p. 111a).
- 2. Zionist leaders openly withheld support, both financially
and otherwise, to save their fellow brothers and sisters from a cruel death.
- 3. The leaders of the Zionist movement cooperated with
Hitler and his cohorts on many occasions and in many ways.