- As time passes, the magnitude of the ongoing catastrophic
affliction known as "Morgellons disease", Elliot's disease, (Or
just simply Skin 'Fibers') continues to geometrically explode across North
America, as well as around the world.
- Illustrative, as a result of that terrifying growth,
is evidence that (IMO) this disease is no accident of nature. In truth,
there may well be nothing "natural" or "accidental"
about it at all.
- I believe continued research into the mechanics and nature
of this horrid affliction will eventually find this creature employs at
least five (and possibly 7 or more) different manifestations (appearances)
which it uses to its advantage, as well as enabling several different growth
or evolutionary functions during its tenure within the human body.
- The organism reveals itself thus, being programmed, as
it appears to be, with a specific, a purposeful and a multilevel agenda
- I believe it will be proven that this creature follows
a directive that goes far beyond the parameters of a biologically based
parasitic relationship between mutually hostile organisms.
- Its physical effects (*see link at bottom of page) are
a deliberate and necessary portion of its encapsulated directive. But there
may be more...it appears also to be programmed to seek out a portal or
mental patch bay, if you will, within its host, and then to serve in a
bookmark role as a passive, pre-instructed selective activator of certain
predisposed and targeted personality characteristics and/or thought process
constructs that lay within the dominion of the human mind.
- Thus, this entity, by gaining access to the human or
apparently ANY animal body, is able to deliver to that target, a command
packet of bio-codes which affects a highly successful form of untraceable
activation, direction and control over that target's selection of assigned
behavioral priorities and preferences.
- These preferences outwardly appear, (to others) as being
the victim's overt choices , but in reality, they are simply an override
of the victim's own control hardware and serve as an activation protocol
for already latent or suppressed counterproductive personality traits.
- This construct may be easier to grasp if one recalls
that it is a proven fact that these kind of "mindsnatchers" or
behavioral modifiers already exist in the natural parasitic world.
- In particular, I am reminded of a parasite that infects
mice and then alters their brain chemistry so that they seek the company
of cats. The mice are then killed and devoured by the cats. This is accomplished
so the parasite may finish its life cycle in the intestines of the cat.
The mouse, in effect, commits mmits suicide to further the agenda of the
- So, with this example in mind, rest assured that the
Morgellons organism appears to possess a similar, modular function that
can interject itself into some of the more important and poorly understood
aspects of the human thought processes.
- These include the domains of creative abstraction, personality,
derivative social behavior, and most importantly, self-perception and the
definition of one's personal reality.
- All this may be achieved by working a delivery transfer
to the victim, from a pre-programed and passively coded organic base of
information that is integral to the unit (organism) itself. This packet
of information is indistinguishable from, and indeed may well be, the same
base of code upon which the unit itself is assembled.
- This "creature" then, is a form and signpost
of a foreign mastery.
- If there is a master, then it follows that there must
also be a slave.
- This is therefore a testament to the power of some kind
of external life or form to effect, by its subterfuge upon the denizens
of this earth, a chain of bondage the likes of which are still only pipe
dreams in the cutting edge laboratories of even the most visionary mad
scientists or only in the fantasies of the most maniacal of power hungry
and demented political monsters.
- So, it is germane to ask: Is this the manner in which
some unseen evil intends to overcome the abstract, soaring, incarnations
of the human "mind"?!
- Are the mice about to volunteer to feed the cat?
- As always, there is much more here that ever meets the
- Again, I believe it will be shown that none of this is
an accident. The old folk saying: "The Devil is in the smallest of
details" is very true...
- This time, however, the devil may well BE the smallest
- - CliffMickelson
- (*) Morgellons does more than just rewire the way a victim's
mind works. [For a sobering description of the "physical effects"
of Morgellons ... Follow link at bottom of page to a long but excellent
article written in 2003 by Cathy McDonald]