- To our friends around the world:
- As promised, here is an update about
the Mannheim Holocaust Heresy Trial hearing on June 9, 2006:
- Eleven new hearing dates have been set!
Please mark your calendar!
- June 21, June 23, June 30, July 3, July
20, July 21, July 28 (? Not sure about this one!) August 4, September 1,
September 22, September 29
- All hearings start at 9:00 A.M - except
for July 3rd which starts at 10:00 A.M.
- Many of our supporters were horrified
at the time this political show trial is taking - the feeling being that
the government's intent is to drain us of our defense funds by spreading
out the dates and wasting them with trivia. Also, it means that media
will lose interest, as will the audience - many of whom come at great personal
sacrifice of comfort and money. The meat of the matter hasn't even
been touched - namely the fraudulent Holocaust claims, scientifically debunked
already for decades, that neither Ernst nor his attorneys are allowed
to offer in his defense!
- Of course I am only guessing, since
Ernst is not even allowed to communicate anything substantial about the
trial itself, but it seems to me that Ernst is not overly upset.
The days spent in investigative detention will be subtracted from the judgment
which, according to the feedback I am getting, will go against him and
is, in an "Allied"-controlled country like Germany, already a
- Everybody tells me that under the present,
Soviet-style system, there is no way that Ernst can win. Not only
is he prevented from defending himself with solid facts against the judicial
Holocaust Protection Racket - Par. 130 - the defense attorneys themselves
are at peril of being charged, fined and/or otherwise punished by proffering
- Welcome to the New World Order - in
- So you can easily see that this trial
exposes the camouflaged occupational dictatorship still locked in place
in Germany - this after some 60-plus years!
- Why then continue to fight? Well,
as before - with this trial against a high-profile political dissident,
the state supplies a megaphone with which to broadcast its own corruption.
Therefore, we carry on.
- I also feel that the longer this trial
continues, the more chances we have to get meaningful action in parallel
trials. For one, Germar Rudolf's trial is coming up, as is
Siegfried Verbeke's. David Irving's case, I understand, is heading
for appeal. And there are other juicy trials and appeals in full
view of the public, such as the appeal by Ursula Haverbeck, a most distinguished
lady editor who wrote one of the finest and crispest Revisionist summaries
addressed to the appeal court that I have ever read.
- (Unfortunately for most of you, it is
in German - and translators from German to English are few and far between.
If somebody can do a translation, please contact me! I am bewitched
by what that lady wrote in lucid and elegant prose! How there can
still be judges in Germany able to face themselves in the mirror after
arguments like those by Ursula Haverbeck is beyond me!)
- From my perspective, at least there
is a chance that the main issue just can't be avoided forever, what with
the prosecution's tap-dancing like the proverbial cat on the hot tin roof!
The longer this trial proceeds, the better chance there is that ever more
people are going to get alerted to the abominable Par. 130 that shields
the Holocaust Lobby and prevents legitimate and conscientious historical
research. Assuming that our supporter front holds - I say that the
outcome is still far from decided!
- But back to June 9th. From various
sources I stitch the following together:
- The defense team was present in full
force. Media presence was moderate, compared to the first few days.
Security had been reduced to 10 guards - I guess the initial show of force
( about triple the current one ) to keep an audience of mostly somber senior
citizens in soft loafers in check looked just a little bit too silly!
- Present also were about 60 supporters
- along with a class made up of teenagers who were given preferential seating
in chairs reserved for the press, much to the annoyance of the discriminated
- When Ernst arrived, there was again
applause - even though forbidden by Judge Meinerzhagen, and the "offenders"
had to hand over their ID s to the guards. One of my Zgram readers
gave me a tip beforehand suggesting that the audience ought to only pretend
to applaud - to dare the judge to forbid even pro-Zundel hand movements!
I didn't have the heart to pass it on - I merely plan to reserve it for
my still-in-the-planning stages, large screen feature movie! That
moment of creative hilarity will be preserved - assuredly - for audiences
- One supporter was escorted out of the
room for some "offense" that was later termed "a mistake."
He was back, undaunted, in the afternoon and was permitted to stay.
- Again, the defense presented a motion
to have Judge Meinerzhagen excuse himself for bias - I am not sure on what
specific point. As before, that request was dismissed as being
irrelevant. Attorney Rieger next complained that the defense was
not given sufficient insight into documents. Again, his request was
- Then came the highlight of the day -
the government's Star Witness, a woman who had been at least part of the
"Head Hunters Dream Team" to deport or extradite the venerable
Mr. Zundel. Her name is Sabine Kuhl, age 31 - in other words, barely
out of diapers when Ernst fought his first Holocaust Trial. Her title
is a mouthful - "Kriminaloberkommissarin" - a title that speaks
volumes. I shall shorten it to Kommissar Kuhl.
- Kommissar Kuhl claims that she was only
involved in the Zundel matter since February 2003, tasked by the Bundeskriminalamt
(BKA, an outfit similar to our FBI) to get her hands on Zundel - which,
so her testimony went, was a bit difficult since Zundel, somehow delivered
by mix-up or intent to Canada instead of Germany, immediately asked for
- From what I gathered by speaking to
supporters who were present in the courtroom, she testified that the USA
had been "unwilling" to hand Ernst over to the "Bundesrepublik"
directly, which evidently threw a monkey wrench into a surreptitious plan.
- A German arrest warrant dating from
1991 had meanwhile expired - a new one had to be sworn out on the run!
Now that Ernst was in Canada, held as a "security risk" in "Guantanamo
North", the eager beaver BKA officials were forced to chew their nails.
For two long years, the Zundel lawyers fought the looming "deportation"
threat while Ernst was being tortured half to death, held captive on starvation
rations in isolation in an ice cold cell where the light was never turned
- In the end, bureaucratic endurance won
out on both sides of the ocean. The Grand Day came, as we all know
- and on February 22, 2005 it was clear that the Security Certificate allowed
the spiriting away of one of the world's most famous dissidents and foes
of the Holocaust Lobby. This last act was accomplished by luxury
plane at Canadian taxpayers' expense on March 1, 2005 to avoid a last minute
snare by regular Frankfurt Airport customs officials who would have insisted
on a current passport, withheld by mutual agreement of at least three governments
- Germany, Canada, and our venerable USA. At the airport, waiting,
was the illustrious Kommissar Kuhl to take her price catch deftly
into custody. I saw it on American TV.
- At this point, apparently, some drama
ensued. Judge Meinerzhagen asked Kommissar Kuhl that the correspondence
involving the BKA and Washington, D.C. be kept "in the foreground."
- Was it not true, he asked, that someone
in Germany desperately wanted that deportation - if not extradition?
Just how, exactly, was that done?
- Here is what Kommissar Kuhl said, in
essence, Please be aware that I am paraphrasing:
- Kommissar Kuhl: Part of the problem
was that Mr. Zundel would have needed a new passport, had regular channels
been utilized. The BKA wanted to deny him a passport - he could have
been arrested [by Customs?] because his old one had expired!
- Judge Meinerzhagen: Why, first,
- The answer to that was not clear.
( "Kuhl started to swerve," as one supporter put it. )
- Attorney Rieger: Did there exist
a German-Canadian agreement for deportation?
- Kommissar Kuhl: Well, no.
We did send on the expired arrest warrant from 1991.
- Judge Meinerzhagen: Was there an
official deportation request?
- Kommissar Kuhl: No. Neither
in the USA or Canada. The Foreign Ministry in Berlin was worried
about political fallout. The BKA and the then Attorney
- General Klein had thought it wise to
wait for the result of the Canadian court proceedings. It was not
necessary to request a deportation/extradition, since Zundel's actions
[namely questioning the Holocaust and thereby hurting the feelings of the
Jews] were considered punishable in Canada.
- (Ingrid's comment: This is a slimy
way of admitting that Canada had to "criminalize" Ernst Zundel
first, by swearing out the Security Certificate - so that there was
a reason to deliver him to Kuhl and Co. in Germany!)
- Judge Meinerzhagen. Was there an
attempt to send Mr. Zundel back to the USA - or to Germany? Did the
BKA know about the charges of the Canadian government against Mr. Zundel?
- Kommissar Kuhl: We knew nothing
- Judge Meinerzhagen: What happened
prior to the deportation of Mr. Zundel?
- Kommissar Kuhl: No investigation.
- Judge Meinerzhagen: What other
countries were considered for Mr. Zundel to be sent to?
- Kommissar Kuhl: The BKA does not
know what the USA intended.
- Judge Meinerzhagen: Was the Foreign
Ministry involved in the deportation?
- Kommissar Kuhl: I cannot answer
that. I only know about contacts via [Embassies? Consulates?]
of countries. They received the necessary information as well as
medication against high blood pressure and vitamins. Zundel was allowed
to call his attorney and his sister.
- Judge Meinerzhagen: Mr. Zundel
had the status of a landed immigrant without citizenship, although he had
unlimited permission to live in Canada. He went voluntarily to the
U.S. where he continued to send out his Power and Germania letters.
His marriage to Mrs. Ingrid Rimland followed, who was running the Zundelsite.
- Kommissar Kuhl: Regarding concrete
statements about the reason for the arrest by U.S. officials I am not in
a position to comment.
- Defense Attorney Rieger: It is
known that the BKA has contact with the Canadian Secret service, CSIS.
- Kommissar Kuhl: (avoids comment)
- Defense Attorney Rieger: Mrs. Kuhl,
are you aware that in March [of this year] two members of the Canadian
Secret Service were present during court?
- Kommissar Kuhl: No.
- Defense Attorney Rieger: The tape
of the broadcast out of Königsberg is said to have been delivered
[to the BKA] by CSIS.
- Kommissar Kuhl: (stutters, avoiding
a clear answer.)
- Defense Attorney Rieger: Who, besides
you, had to do with these matters? The tape was handed to the BKA
by CSIS. There existed or exists close contact with the BKA.
- Kommissar Kuhl: I am not sure.
I can try to find out.
- Defense attorney Rieger: A CSIS
liaison in Moscow arranged for this [Zundel radio show] to be canceled.
- Judge Meinerzhagen: In Volume 12
under CSIS 104, recorded and signed by Kriminalkommissar Kölsch.
- Kommissar Kuhl: Regarding the deliveries
by Irene (Ernst's ex-wife who defected to his enemies after their
separation and offered to be deposed against him] - most of what she said
was already known - and uninteresting.
- Judge Meinerzhagen: Does the BKA
consider Irene reliable?
- Kommissar Kuhl: According to a
note by Kommissar Kölsch, there was no interest in her testimony after
- Judge Meinerzhagen: Please, let's
return to the topic.
- Defense Attorney Schaller: The
documents ought to contain investigations from the Internet.
- Kommissar Kuhl: They are in File
- Defense Attorney Schaller. The
USA and Canada could have found all the information on the Internet.
They did not need Irene. What was delivered by Mrs. Binsdorf?
[Ingrid's comment: I don't know who she is or even if the name is
- Kommissar Kuhl: That's in the documents.
That is in the file folders.
- Defense Attorney Schaller: Even
the Munich judgment of 1991?
- Kommissar Kuhl: It could not be
concluded from the documents that Mr. Zundel was involved in the White
Supremacy Movement. That's not what we were trying to establish.
- Defense Attorney Rieger. Already
two days before the decision in Toronto [regarding deportation] there was
news about the outcome. Did Ernst Zundel wish to go to another country
- Ireland, Sweden, Iran?
- Kommissar Kuhl: In Germany there
was only talk about a stay in Canada.
- Defense Attorney Rieger: Were other
BKA officials involved in preventing a deportation to a third country?
There were other possibilities. Was the official in question from the BKA
or from the BND? [Bundesnachrichtendienst, Germany's spy agency, much like
- Kommissar Kuhl: We haven't worked
together directly with the BND. I wouldn't know who that could be.
- Defense Attorney Rieger: Are you
aware that the Canadians asked for media silence until Ernst Zundel was
delivered to the German officials? Did you coordinate the press release
with the Canadian side?
- Kommissar Kuhl: Only with the German
consulates and embassies. We did not have direct contact with CSIS.
- Defense Attorney Rieger: With which
- Kommissar Kuhl: [No comment.]
- Defense Attorney Rieger: Are there
any other charges against Mr. Zundel?
- Kommissar Kuhl: As far as I know,
and what I can see here in my notes - No.
- Defense Attorney Rieger: Who, before
you, was in charge of this investigation?
- Kommissar: [Names someone.
- Judge Meinerzhagen: Who was in
charge of checking the Zundelsite? Who gave the order?
- Kommissar Kuhl: It was given by
Attorney General Klein.
- Judge Meinerzhagen? How was it
- Kommissar Kuhl: The layout changed.
Texts were in various languages - German, English and others - not all
of them complete. According to Paragraph 130, some of them were punishable,
some of them were not. There were submissions from Samisdat, mirror
sites, German articles and headlines.
- Judge Meinerzhagen: Was the search
through keywords "Zundelsite"? Were there references?
- At this point the prosecution and defense
busied themselves with checking documents on the judge's desk. The
audience could no longer follow.
- Please, once again: Above, I was
stitching together what happened on June 9th from various sources.
Since Germany does not allow transcripts, this is the best that I can do
to convey to my readers what happened.
- The hearing was concluded at 4:15 P.M.
I have been told that Kommissar Kuhl will be back on the stand when the
- Who, besides me, is on tiptoes?
- Additional Comment:
- A clarification is in order about Ernst's
passport. It was indeed expired, but there is no law that says that
Ernst would have to renew it. He tried once, and was told by a German
Consul (friendly to us) on the West Coast that if he tried, he would only
be given a one-day, one way passport. The Consul hinted it would
be foolish to try. I know this for a fact, because I was the one
who approached him with this question at a private social gathering one
sunny Sunday afternoon.
- So it is true that Ernst did not have
a valid passport. However, he was in Adjustment of Status proceedings.
He had INS permission to work in the U.S.; he was given a social
security number, a health check; he paid taxes in the U.S.; he had
a document issued by the Justice Department that permitted him to leave
the U.S. and return, unmolested.
- The lack of passport issue, referenced
below, merely shows that it merely worried the German lackeys. How
to get him through German customs if and when deportation became a reality
- without all media hell breaking loose?
- Remember also, Ernst Zundel has copies
of some 150 lbs of documents that show enormous, costly behind-the-scenes
machinations by his political enemies to seize and neutralize him - by
hook and by crook, by faking a threadbare "deportation".
Kommissar Kuhl is only one of those players who was tasked to do this dirty
job, and I am merely giving you a sample of what she wrote to various German,
Canadian, and U.S. officials - there are dozens if not hundreds of participants,
all hunting down one pacifist dissident who challenged the conventional
historical story of what we think of as the "Holocaust."
- The dated texts below are a very small
sample of my summarizing translation notes to help our U.S. immigration
attorney, who does not speak English, to understand how German officials
ensnared their favorite villain.
- Dates are important to understand this.
Remember that Ernst was kidnapped February 5, 2003, taken in shackles across
the Canadian border on February 17, 2003, returned to the U.S. on the same
day, held in a Batavia detention until February 19, and then permanently
put across the border to Canada.
- Here is what these captured documents
- Sabine Kuhl on February 18, 2003 to a
BKA liaison in Washington, D.C.:
- We are letting you know that as of 2/17/2003
a new arrest warrant has been sworn out.
- Because of a possible deportation of
Zundel to Germany, the Prosecutor in Mannheim is asking the following:
- * How long will the U.S.A. keep
Zundel in detention?
Is there a possibility that the U.S. agencies would release Zundel from
detention even without a valid passport?
- If there are further questions, call
the above number.
- The following documents are added to
A shortened version of the arrest warrant of 02/17/2003 in German (the
translation into English is going to be sent on 02/19/2003)
A letter from Mannheim dated 02/17/2003 was personally handed to the Canadian
A letter from Mannheim dated 02/17/2003 was sent to the General Consulate
in Atlanta/Canada (on 02/17/2003 also sent to the Foreign Ministry)
- Sabine Kuhl on February 20, 2003 to a
BKA liaison in Washington, D.C.:
- We are asking to send us all the details
of the arrest up to the deportation of Ernst Zundel to Canada.
- The BKA would like to have the same information.
- Especially, we would like to know the
What caused the arrest of Ernst Zundel on 2/5/2003? (Our office only
received press releases and the news from Atlanta General Consulate.
What kind of status did Ernst Zundel have, since he is married to a U.S.
Is there a chance that he might return to the U.S.?
Why was he sent to Canada?
Why were there different opinions as to where he should be sent, Canada
or Germany, within the INS?
- Today we already established contact
between Leslie Peters, liaison at the Canadian Embassy in Berlin (see email)
- In case Bloedorn [apparently located
at the German Embassy in Washington, D.C.] has contact with the Canadian
authorities, we could clear the fax of 02/19/2003 why the Canadian officials
have contact with the German Embassy in Ottawa.
- Sabine Kuhl on February 21, 2003 to someone
named "Krömer" [Krämer?]
- Pertaining to your fax of 02/19/2003
it was decided that House and Kuhl would accompany Ernst Zundel during
his flight on 02/21/2003 from Dulles to Germany/Frankfurt - arriving 02/22/2003
around 7:10 a.m.
- In order to accomplish that, House and
Kuhl will arrive on 02/20/2003 around 3 p.m. at Dulles Airport. We
ask that the following items be cleared:
- Confirmation of the deportation of Ernst
Zundel for 02/21/2003, 5:30 p.m. from Washington (according to General
Consulate, Atlanta, Mr. Bartholomei is in contact with Mr. Nelson of the
[U.S.] INS in order for the return passport for Ernst Zundel [to be issued?].
He needs the photos for this passport.
- We need to know how Ernst Zundel is going
to be handed over to the German officials in the U.S.A.
- We need lodging arrangements for House
and Kuhl for February 20 and 21.
- We need a ride from Dulles.
- House and Kuhl have business passports
to enter the U.S. We need confirmation that these business passports
are sufficient to stay in the U.S. one day.
- Oliver Bloedorn note to himself, dated
June 3, 2003:
- I am sending replies to CSIS that were
given to me from BND - VS in Ottawa. CSIS is seemingly against Ernst
Zundel staying in Canada and needs additional documentation from Germany.
I am asking for additional info.
- A note from someone named Berndt Goebel,
dated June 6, 2003:
- Hey, Helmut, Sabine -
- I believe you could put this file back
on the tableS.
- A (partial) note from a woman named Jessica
Fernandez, apparently of the German Consulate in Toronto, to Helmut House
of the BKA, Meckenheim, dated July 5, 2003:
- It may be concluded that Ernst Zundel
is not in the possession of a valid passport. According to CIC in
Niagara Falls, the last passport is in their possession. The General
Consulate has asked CIC to hand over this travel passport at the latest
when the deportation papers are prepared. Here it is assumed that
Ernst Zundel will probably refuse to sign the passport, in which case RES
515-35, No 2.1 will have to be used.
- There is an important document by one
Peter Ziegler, presumably the German Ambassador in Ottawa, dated June 20,
2003 that states, in essence, that it is difficult to nail Ernst Zundel,
given the ambiguous Canadian laws and the fact that he was cleared in 1992
by the Supreme Court of Canada. The document hints at the possibility
that an "informal" arrangement was offered to the Germans by
the Canadian Justice Ministry.
- TO MY READERS: You have now gotten
a very small glimpse of the many, many documents, thousands of them - letterheads
and all! - that were handed over to Ernst, apparently according to some
German version of the Freedom of Information Act. Copies of these
documents are now in the hands of various attorneys in several countries.
This story has barely begun!
- This was no simple "visa overstay",
as U.S. Immigration officials have claimed! This was an extrajudicial
rendition - in other words, a political kidnapping. Let that be stated
for the record!
- Ingrid Zundel