- \"Patient suspect bird flu, the
citizen of the Village liked the Well-being, Cinunuk, Cileunyi, the Bandung
Regency that was treated in the Handsome Sadikin Hospital, Ai Tati, on
Tuesday afternoon (23/5), died.
- Casualties began to be treated in RSHS
since Monday (22/5) at midnight with his older brother, Ade Firman, after
beforehand was treated in the regional Public Hospital of the Berung Tip,
the Bandung City.
- The handling doctor of RSHS bird flu,
Polite said, was based on results x-rayed to casualties's lungs was seen
by the existence of the swelling.
- The swelling like that was suffered by
casualties, according to Polite, generally often was experienced by the
sufferers of the bird flu illness.
- Casualties's body, Ai Tati, at this time
still was buried in RSHS. In The Meantime, casualties's older brother,
Ade Firman, his condition was increasingly critical.
- The team of the doctor was forced to
have to install the ventilator implement took the form of respiratory aids."
- The above translation describes a suspect
H5N1 bird flu familial cluster in Bandung, Indonesia.. Additional
media reports indicate a third sibling is being treated at home.
- This cluster in Bandung raises concerns
that the number of familial cluster is increasing. The cluster in
Northern Sumatra has an extended transmission chain and 7 of the 8 family
members have died.
- Additional outbreaks in Jakarta and
Surabaya raise concerns that the number of cluster in Indonesia will continue
- © 2006 Recombinomics. All