- HBCC UFO Research Note: At the end of
this report there is a link to a PDF file, or link to it. You can read
the letter and view a diagram done by the witness.
- Date: Fall of 1954
- Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.
- Hi Brian, I will interpret the letter
that my dad wrote.
- In the Fall of 1954 while plowing the
field (n.e. 1/4 section of land at junction of hwys 18 & 22) (land
location s.w. 16-58-8 west of 5th) I observed an object that was lit up
about 500 feet in the air. It was real dark that night in October 1954,
at about 10:30pm. The stars were out and no clouds. On completion of
the full round (plowing) and after turning the tractor around, I drove
up on the hill and stopped and the light was still there. I got off the
tractor and rolled a cigarette, then shut off the tractor and the lights
and stood there waiting. That's when I seen a human like object walk across
past 3 bars resembling windows (vertical type) and about 5 seconds later
it moved southward and the lights went out and it was gone. (Removed
other witnesses name) who was about 1/2 mile south plowing also seen
the object. There was no sound of any kind from the object while sitting
up there or when it moved away.
- I spoke with my dad tonight and he mentioned
that the light coming from the object was very bright, but did not hurt
your eyes the way bright headlights do. Dad said he was less than 1/4
mile from the object when he stopped the tractor to watch it. He also
said that (name removed) did not see the object (as in his original
letter) but (name removed) did. We do not know if (name
removed) is still alive as he moved away from there a few years ago. My
dad said he would be happy to talk to you so call him at the number below.
(Removed the telephone number)
- PDF Format, Make sure you use the zoom-in
option to view the diagram and letter. Also keep in mind when viewing.
Also I will be calling the gentleman to have a talk with him over what
he saw back in 1954.
- To view the diagram and letter: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4217
- Thank you very much to the witness for
the wonderful story and diagrams.
- Brian Vike, Director
- HBCC UFO Research
- Home - Phone 250 845 2189
- email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.brianvike.com
- Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com
- HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At:
- HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston,
British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.