- It had been thirteen days without a single email threatening
to disembowel or otherwise make mincemeat out of Pepe, my little French
- However I did receive a threat on a most
unforeseen instrument ... my cellphone. Why? Because I 'support' Jeff
Rense (according to the caller). Notice the person did not say
that I support Jeff's site, but that I support Jeff Rense...
- I was in my office, smoking a cigarette and sipping some
coffee when the cellphone rang. Funny thing was, the display said something
it never said before ... it said, and I quote ... "RESTRICTED NUMBER."
- Now, I never answer calls on any phone unless they identify
themselves. And those who bar their number can do so, but I won't answer.
And when that happens, the display reads: "Restricted Call"
I was intrigued. So I answered it. Well, the call went something like this
- Me: "Hello"
- Caller: Jim? This is Jeff Rense...
- (NOTE: "Jim?" What's up with that level of
familiarity? I did *not* recognize the voice. Never heard it before. Hmmmm.
- Me: "Yes?"
- Caller: "This is Jeff Rense"
- Me: "You don't
sound like Jeff Rense"
- Caller: "You support Jeff Rense. You
- This was followed by a suggestion, which happened
to have been anatomically impossible for me. That, in turn, was followed
by a threat. Now it got serious.
- This is not the first time I - or even Jeff Rense's sponsors
and even columnists - have been assaulted on one or another level. There've
been articles on Rense.Com describing such.
- See: http://www.rense.com/general69/zattk.htm
And this is *not* the first time it has happened to me. I had my property
spray painted not terribly long ago. The message was clear. "Rense
lover, Jew Hater."
- Right on one account. But not on the latter. I am Sicilian
Italian and raised a Catholic. But I have a Jewish side to my family. Ninety-three
of the Schwartz family from Budapest, out of 95, were murdered in the camps.
And so this caller is so damnably ignorant and culpably so, that it isn't
funny. And as I wrote above, I take these matters *very* seriously. And
what follows will demonstrate just *how* seriously. Call me anti-SemItic?
Uh-huh...not to this man.
- So, what does a person do in a situation such as this?
There *is* something you can do whether it's a cellphone or landline. You
can call your carrier and ask what their procedure is for such a situation.
In VERIZON's case, you immediately dial Star Star Star(***) and then press
SEND. This will place a marker on the caller's telephone number at the
Verizon computers, identifying the caller and marking it for future reference.
- For example, let's say you've received several of these
calls. You've reported them to the appropriate authorities. You've marked
the numbers as above. Now you have a tool which can be used to subpoena
the phone company to release the offending numbers perviously marked by
you. You now have what is known as "a case" and "proof."
- Now for Morty's solutions...
- After the caller hung up, I immediately dialed Star-Star-Star-Send.
I then called my local and State Police agencies because a threat was made
to me and my family. Next, I called the FBI because the threat included
mayhem on our Web Site, www.MortysCabin.Net . That'd be a Federal Offense.
- Since I have been volunteering my time in support of
law enforcement since 1966, I have developed a network of connections which
I assumed would someday come in handy. It did now, in spades. Now comes
the good part.
- Not only has this caller's telephone number been 'marked'
in the event we wish to take legal action against the perpetrator(s), but
we've traced the call back to its point of origination. The call, indeed,
came from a "restricted phone number'...but not merely a 'restricted
call' by virtue of the caller dialing Star 67 prior to my telephone number.
- Also, the caller phoned me on my cellphone. Most people
know - or should - that such a number is extremely hard to obtain. You
must have the *authority* to do so and that authority must be high up the
food chain. So, whomever called, did so from a "restricted telephone
number" and had *access* to cellphone numbers and their owners. A
'restricted' telephone number, being different from a 'restricted call,'
makes the case for a governmental, institutional or large and powerful
company as having made the call.
- The plot sickens.
- Further, we now have a darned good idea who the caller
was. Three letter agencies can do good work, good legal work, when given
the opportunity to do so. Considering what has passed in my case, I won't
cast aspersions on any other matter concerning three letter government
agencies. I need them. And now, they need me. As a witness when subpoenas
- But wait, there's more. The phone call was taped. A thickening
plotz, eh? Because we will be doing a radio show in the near future and
because I am an Amateur Radio Operator, I have what is commonly referred
to as a telephone patch. This may be used for example, to contact a member
of our military in a foreign country, and patch the soldier to his family
via a telephone. And that phone may be landline or cellphone. I prefer
cell phone because of the privacy factor. Or it may be used to interview
someone for the radio show.
- What do we have on this perpetrator so far, this Zionist
bastard(s) who is attempting to get rid of as many of Jeff Rense's supporters,
sponsors, friends and columnists as possible and to do it through this
subterfuge? Let's take a look see.
- 1) We have 'Marked' in the jargon of the phone company,
the caller's telephone number for a possible legal action at a later date.
This allows the release of that calling number by subpoena.
- 2) We have traced the call back to it's origination,
geographically and, in fact, to the address of that phone.
- 3) We have a good idea who the perp is.
- 4) We have a tape of the call which means a lot more
than just fun and games. It means we have a voice print. This, along with
the rest of the evidence, will make our case in future. This guy is in
for a lotta grief.
- 5) What Zionist run companies (or companies who give
Zionists their support and want Rense out of the game) have access to cell
phone numbers? Could it be those firms who have the contract for billing
Verizon's customers? Hmmmm.
- So listen up people, if you want to support your local,
state or Federal government, fine. A good way to stay out of trouble. A
good way to become a 'good citizen.' This is a good way to stay out
of the camps now being prepared in our own country. The United States of
America. This country. With concentration camps waiting. Waiting for Lord
- "Something is happening here, but you don't know
what it is ... do you, Mr. Jones?" Dylan said that.
- I can't get me, satisfaction. I said that. But I assure
you, I will. These bastards simply must be caught and punished. And Jeff,
I promise you this much, they picked the wrong dude in selecting me. I've
about had it with those who would deride Jeff Rense, Rense.Com and last
but not least ... *me*
- Illigitimi non carborundum
- Jim Mortellaro, AKA, Morty
- Note - Rev. Ted Pike whose material is often presented
on Rense.com and who has been a program guest on numerous occasions regarding
his heroic battle to protect Freedom of Speech from World Zionism in this
country, was also phoned on his private line on Monday, Jan 23. It was
another near photocopy effort by Zionist Terrorists operating out of the
US which featured one of their typical racist goons saying to Ted: "Hi,
I'm working for Jeff Rense and he doesn't want you to send any more articles
or email to him or rense.com ever again." Ted immediately said, "You're
don't sound like you work for Jeff..." upon which the caller immediately
launched into a familiar vulgar, profane assault on Ted, and finished by
calling him and 'anti-semitic pr*ck', etc --Ed
- What's This, Morty, Anti-Zionism Isn't Anti-Semitism?
- Hi, Morty:
- I see in your Rense piece that you make a disticntion
between opposing Zionism and being anti-Semitic.
- That distinction is a non-starter, as you must know any
application of "anti-Semitic" is Orwellian in its purpose.
- In other words, it is always used to hide some fact or
truth abut Jewish supremacists:
- 2643) The term "anti-Semitic" is a name-calling
term used by Jews to shut up any opposition to Zionist or Marxist Jews'
political/social/cultural machinations; that is, any factual evaluation
of a negative nature warrants being tagged "anti-Semitic" by
Jews, such as expressing any factual reference to Jews conceiving and leading
the anti-male/anti-family feminist movement in the West, or such as any
factual reference to Jews' leadership in the First Holocaust, the Bolshevik
Revolution, which directly effected the second; a psychological tool of
protective propaganda used to guard the architects of Zionism or Marxism
from any criticism or retaliation.
- Okay, I shouldn't have used "always" since
there are some exceptions.
- -just thought to clarify...