- Date: December 9, 2005
- Time: (?)
- Full Description of event/sighting: I have pictures
of mysterious ice circle which is 40 to 60 feet diameter, with a two
inch deep v-groove surrounding it. It looks like something landed or is
frozen in the ice. I will send you pictures when I have your e-mail
address. Everyone I have shown photos to is impressed with the mystery
of this ice circle. I am investigating this and could use some
help. Check out photos then let me know what you think.
- Hi Brian, The river comes in from the left, goes out
the right, unsure how deep water is. The photo taken on December 10,
2005 .Still investigating possibilities. What would you suggest?
- HBCC UFO Research Note: I have sent the photos and information
to Paul Anderson at the CCCRN and I hope they will send out an investigator
to look into this matter, as this is interesting and the fellow who discovered
the ice ring is also looking for an answer to what caused this. Also if
anyone else has noticed these ice rings, or ice circles, would be please
contact me and if you have taken photos, I would love to see them as well.
- Thank you to the man who found the ice circle and the
photos are copyright to him, stated on each of the photos.
- Brian Vike, Director
- HBCC UFO Research
- Home - Phone 250 845 2189
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.hbccufo.com
- Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com
- HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: