- State sponsored U.S. media ignores story, leaving 'internet
hounds' to smell out the truth behind what really happened to the passengers
on the doomed flights.
- On the morning of 9/11 a little known Cincinnati television
station ran a story saying Flight 93 landed at Cleveland International
Airport instead of crashing in Pennsylvania as claimed in the official
- Reporters at WCPO Channel 9 quoted then Cleveland Mayor
Michael R. White as saying "a Boeing 767 out of Boston made an emergency
landing due to a bomb threat," the airplane landing safely, moved
to a secure location and evacuated.
- The early morning report went on to say United Airlines
verified the plane as Flight 93, but was also deeply concerned about another
jetliner in the vicinity, Flight 175, flying from Boston to Los Angeles.
- Also included in the little known news report was a comment
from United CEO, James Goodwin, who said, "The thoughts of everyone
at United are with the passengers and crew of these flights. Our prayers
are also with everyone on the ground who may have been involved. United
Airlines is working with all the relevant authorities, including the FBI,
to obtain further information on these flights."
- Former Mayor White, as well as United and WCPO, could
not be reached for comment, but the evidence still remains, even though
it was suspiciously removed from the television's web site in June 2004
in and around the time of the 9/11 Commission hearings.
- With the evidence trail getting colder and colder, the
obvious still must be asked: if Flight 175 was slamming into the South
Tower and Flight 93 was downed over Pennsylvania like the government contends,
why was Mayor White saying both planes were in or in the vicinity of Cleveland?
- The answer to this question remains a mystery four years
later since the 9/11 Commission or the FBI never thoroughly investigated
the news report or former Mayor White's statement.
- And if there still happens to be any 9/11 family members
still wondering what really happened to their loved ones aboard the doomed
9/11 flights, it isn't much consolation that the only really serious investigation
to date has come from a couple of cyber space sleuths with no real criminal
investigation background and only a hyperactive curiosity as their credentials.
- But to the credit of these novice sleuths, who never
even listed their names in order to take credit for their work, the following
information about the original WCPO story and its removal from the internet
is all we have to go on:
- "Though the story from Cincinnati TV station WCPO
is not recent news (it was posted within hours of the 9/11 attacks),"
said the sleuths, "I had never heard of it until a fellow researcher
recently contacted me. Click on the first link "(see links below)
and you will see what is currently posted on the website, 'This story has
been removed from WCPO.com. It was a preliminary AP story, and was factually
- "However, using the powerful resource of the Internet
, which archives all major websites on the internet on a regular basis,
you can see how this webpage appeared over past months and years. Using
this excellent resource, you will discover that the original posting (provided
below) can be viewed at the second link below.
- "Note that the original posting says nothing about
being an AP article. Note also that the article continued to be posted
for all dates through June 2004, and disappeared only after that. Remember
that Flight 93 reportedly crashed in Pennsylvania on 9/11, with all aboard
killed. How can this be? See these web sites for verification:
- Besides WCPO's obvious cover-up, another little known
account concerning the passengers aboard the flights concerns the strange
- almost unbelievable -- reaction of former Rep. Phil Crane (R-Ill) in
response to the information compiled on another internet sleuth's 9/11web
- The incident involves a phone call by Rep. Crane to Phil
Jayhan, a serious 9/11 fact gatherer, who appears to be on to something
and headed in the right direction in solving parts of the 9/11 mystery
if this strange -- out of the blue call -- from a Congressman is any indication.
- In an extended phone conversation this week concerning
the call, Jayhan asked why would a big shot Congressman call him unless
it was to designed to gather information, interrogate him or find out what
he really knew, as well as indicating he might be hot on the trail of something
- Jayhan, who puts together www.letsroll911.org , also
wrote this on his web site about the mysterious call from former Rep. Crane,
the former head of the powerful House Ways and Means Committee:
- "Well, we all now know there was a series of War
Games going on the week of 911, as well as 911 itself. I probably wouldn't
have even thought of this if it were not for Congressman Phil Crane's phone
call to me.
- "Why take any chances on 911? They had time on their
side, and thus a near perfect plan, or a perfect plan that didn't work
as advertised. Crane seemed most interested in 'the people' & 'the
pathology' more than anything else. Why would he be asking me about this,
if indeed flight 93 was the meat wagon? All of the remains would have been
sent to path and identified, and no one would be the wiser, right?
- "But as I have said, if I could pin down a reason
why Phil Crane would have pulled the stunt he did with me, it would have
to be the subject of where are the people...? Because he didn't have a
problem with the missile and the pod or that the flight was switched, so
he was well acquainted with my web site when he called. But he, they(?)
were stumped as to the missing people, and where they went. So, let's think
in Phil Crane's shoes for a moment. He finally is forced to see the site
(let's roll) by one of his aids who finally had done the research and seen
that what my site says is true.
- "So Phil Crane and perhaps a few in his staff, or
perhaps a few other Congressman and Senators are sitting around, and they
see the problem pod, the problem missile and realize this plane was switched.
- "I am assuming here that they know something we
don't in this area, i.e. namely that there were No bodies or true DNA tests
done. They were a PR sham to help sweep 911 under the rug sooner and more
efficiently, best not to have grieving loved ones family members crying
foul because DNA testing was taking too long to put their hearts to rest,
so they faked the DNA test results."
- Greg Szymanski is an independent investigative journalist
and his articles can been seen at www.LewisNews.com. He also writes for
American Free Press www.AmericanFreePress.net
- and has his own site www.arcticbeacon.com .
- Greg has a live Radio show every Monday night on
- and on
- at 8 pm Pacific time. Greg is also looking for sponsors
for his popular new show and he can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Oct. 3, Greg will be starting a daily afternoon show on the Republic
Broadcast Network, airing on shortwave, low band FM and on the internet.
Go to www.rbnlive.com for information.