- for Barbra-renée Brighenti
- "... the wisest and best men are those who are ashamed."
- - Edward Dahlberg
- When you glance at a distant light in the sky, all you
see is a little blur. As you get closer, via telescope or spaceship, more
definition comes into focus, and you begin to see more detail. Should your
vision approach the object closely enough, what began as a little sparkle
in the dark suddenly becomes an incredibly dazzling infinity far beyond
our limited mortal comprehension. Just take a close look at the Sun sometime,
or perhaps the baby star factory in the sword of Orion, and speculate on
whether any of these glorious objects might actually be alive, as Rudolf
Steiner once insisted.
- Not so coincidentally, the concept of monotheism envelops
us in a glare of the same blinding radiance. Nothing is possible beyond
God, so many people say. Looking at the light of God from afar, we see
only a beautiful, inspiring star. Everyone sees it, regardless of their
religious training. As we get more familiar with it, we see the blemishes
and corruptions of mortal men pretending to be immortal, but we still don't
lose our faith that there is still someone to talk to in situations of
dire stress or grief.
- However, in our zeal for fusion with the infinite and
everlasting, we fail to see the bleeding that is actually caused by adherence
to such systems, which are polluted by false claims owing to the existential
necessity of producing an antidote to human mortality, claims which of
course are empirically false on their face. These false claims are directly
related to all the false wars which plague us today.
- And the idea is central to comprehending the collective
cognitive information gap that exists in our world today, a gap which skews
all information in favor of salesmen rather than the gullible consumer
who is about to be fleeced. And thus it has always been. Mercury, the god
of communication, has always worked for the highest bidder. One person's
scam is another's vocation.
- Consider the gap between what happened on September 11,
2001 and what the world now accepts as having happened.
- When you do that, at least two thought processes occur:
You contemplate all the carnage that has been perpetrated in the name of
9/11 since 9/11, and if you look closely enough - Tonkin, Pearl Harbor,
Lusitania - you see a profoundly daunting, 200-year panorama of the fierce
capitalist beast ravaging the planet and then telling brittle tales of
heroism to the licentious toadies back home.
- What is the 9/11 gap, exactly?
- White-haired theology professor David Ray Griffin, as
respectable a man as corrupt American society can currently produce, said
the other day at a church in New York City that the controlled demolition
of the World Trade Center "can now be proved beyond a reasonable doubt"
(which of course was obvious to many of us three years ago).
- Yet the official fare of world TV and corporate shill
newspapers remains that Arab terrorists did the vile deed. It's the corporate
party line, part of the social conditioning that keeps the masses prepped
for war and willing to sacrifice their children for the lies of their leaders.
- And most of us are lost in that distorted fog of cognitive
dissonance, hammered down by Dubya's repetition of "I have to keep
repeating the same stuff so we can make the propaganda sink in."
- Mass media regards their readers as malleable robotoids,
and makes no pretense they are going to change their ways. This, too, directly
relates to false claims for false wars, the vicious prevarications of Judith
Miller and thousands of other intellectual prostitutes deliberately misleading
their listeners into unquestioning support of mass murder on a grand scale.
- On one side of the gap are the cynical lies of Dick Cheney
and his personal business contacts about Arab hijackers and the CIA/Mossad-sponsored
Iraqi resistance. On the other side is the human reality of dead mothers,
deformed babies, and a 9/11 story that is totally false, because in fact
the highest movers and shakers in the American, British and Israeli governments
engineered 9/11 and all those other false flag terror operations around
- Stuck in the middle, the human species remains trapped
- buffeted, fleeced and in many cases murdered - in the psychological penumbra
of a consensual reality that simply does not match up with the real emotional
reality of our beloved world, the reality you feel when you nurse your
- We are forced to believe lies, and then asked to make
decisions about life and death based upon those lies. Not a productive
way to run a planet.
- This gray area - this perceptual gap - that keeps human
society in the dark - especially those intellectuals who think they actually
know what's happening, but don't .... this fundamental distortion of what
they say happened against what actually did happen is exactly what is poisoning
all of us.
- Put more simply, failure to tell the truth results in
a lie. And the human race is living a lie, for failing to see what real
life is all about. What we agree makes us human is our compassion for other
beings less fortunate, and a willingness to lend a hand. Yet poverty makes
criminals of us all, and those who exploit sit back and become profitable
puppeteers. It's all a lie. Human reality is looking your father in the
eye and realizing he will never go where you will go. So why would you
participate in the killing of his other sons?
- Cindy Sheehan's son died for nothing, he died for a lie.
And yet even if you are a so-called antiwar activist, you support that
lie by not overthrowing your own criminal government which is solely responsible
for so much heartache in the world - and doing so immediately. As long
as you don't do that, you are complicit in these crimes, and become the
very reason why they are happening.
- Because you didn't do anything about it.
- Zeus and the Goddess
- The Goddess has no name we know not given to her by men.
Athena was not the real goddess because she had been created by the mind
of man. In Euripides' words, "Athena sprung fully formed from the
brain of Zeus." So too the women of today have been masculinized -
consumerized - by the warped strictures of men controlling commodities,
of which human females are clearly the most valuable. (Study the Tenth
- One day as a child, Zeus met the real Goddess and never
forgot her. In fact deep in Robert Graves' "Greek Myths" you
find Zeus spent the rest of his endless life hopelessly searching for her,
never to find her again. Blessed are those who are not that unlucky.
- And who learn that the power of the home that shapes
us all is not who or what we presumed it to be.
- The world runs because of the power of women, the automatic,
unceasing, instinctual caring for her brood. It has been the same way throughout
evolution, with Mother Nature and Father Sun providing every single ingredient
for humans to grow into the wondrous beings that can see to the end of
the universe and care for a small child at the same time.
- The mother's force is what what carries the world. All
that endless work behind the scenes, without pay, without acknowledgment,
and all those children sent out into the world wrapped in love. No wonder
that most kids can see the real deal automatically; they see it with their
hearts, most of which have been recently puffed up when Mom lovingly tucked
that scarf snugly into some small collar, or gave the last ounce of rice
in the hut to her starving son.
- Women have been evicted from the heart of man and turned
into commodities, even though men spend their lives insisting they live
for their women. How does it come to be, if that is the case, that human
females have been wrapped in men's mental razor wire throughout history.
- Women have been forced out of the home and into the cutthroat
world of men where there is an automatic hazard waiting for them. Like
wolves on a ledge over a well-traveled riding trail, there are things in
the world that threaten our survival. Mostly they are lies told by people
to make money. Society is boobytrapped with self-interest groups which
believe everything is justified to further their cause. When this rule
is in effect, no rational debate is possible until the corrupt rationales
of the self-interest groups are adequately identified.
- I guess it's a matter of this. People get away with stuff
out in the world that their mothers would never permit them to do as children.
How did that come to be, and why do we let the world run this way?
- We live in a world today in which the motivational factors
of social groups are increasingly irrelevant. Accidents of geography and
genetics are being erased by the universal ubiquity of the Internet, and
web surfing observers in Zambia are suddenly finding they have a better
view of the world than truculent techies in downtown San Francisco.
- Ironic that the information explosion caused by the Internet
started in America and has greatly expanded the education of the world
world, yet the whole world now knows far more about America than Americans
do, and the picture isn't pretty. Its senseless fangs are now revealed
for all to see.
- Do you really know what your country has done, and is
doing? Then you're an accomplice.
- Why do people do these things? What is it they are afraid
of? Would you do what they do? Have you done what they've done?
- The rhythm of the stars
- The major dichotomy in all religions at all times is
our need to believe vs. what to believe in.
- This subtle distinction also pertains to the gap between
what the big newspapers print as fact and what we know to be true that
they refuse to report - like the 38 Israeli investors who profited from
9/11 foreknowledge or the mysterious man who blew himself up recently,
very near a large football stadium full of people in Oklahoma, and practically
nothing was said in the aboveground media. Such a great silence tends to
envelop all recent catastrophic events. The Zionist spin control mechanism
is much more pervasive than most people realize (since it starts in first
grade and has been put in place in most of the world).
- The minute organized religions start inventing fictions
to justify their control over the minds of the human population is when
humans lose track of their true purpose, which is to evolve, develop, and
nurture every single thing they come in contact with. And above all, do
- But the wrathful Father in the musty books has His rules.
Where he got them, only God knows. This twisted Jehovah once threatened
the legendary David (a character who most definitely does not exist in
empirical history) with having all of David's many "wives" raped
in front of him because Yahweh didn't like David's attitude.
- What the human species has done to its women it has done
to its planet - fouled its own nest.
- After all, as I have recently learned, love is about
surrender, not negotiation.
- It's only because men continue to be terrified of their
own deaths that they invent all these magical strategies for mortality
immunization. And that's all a lie.
- Remember Becker. "Man is a frightened animal who
must lie in order to live."
- Monotheism sits like a black cloud over human intelligence,
retarding scientific education with demonstrably false dogma that it waves
over the heads of humanity like the heartless hammer it is. See it my way
or you will fry in the lake of fire, prattles the preacher.
- Soon to follow (in every case) is the not-so-subtle urging,
"Kill the infidel, kill the Amalek, kill the heathen .... kill everyone
who is not like us." This is your God.
- None for me, thanks.
- Here's the deal, my fellow humans. Mom doesn't condone
this kind of behavior. If you are practicing it, you are lost, no matter
how many peripatetic pedigrees your deity claims to possess.
- You are lost because you have lost the love of your mother,
that kept you alive and thriving all these millennia.
- You have lost the love of Mother Earth, because you have
not cared for her. In case you were wondering, she doles out the air you
breathe, the water you drink, and the life you live.
- Why would you pretend to protect her, but then abuse
- It's because you don't understand.
- Why don't you understand?
- It's because you've forgotten who you are, and the human
race is trapped in an illusion of its own making, crafted out of fear of
a darkness it cannot - and most probably will never - comprehend.
- But mothers know of cycles; in fact, they are a cycle.
With the rhythm of the stars pulsing in their bloodstream like the throbbing
veins in a newborn baby's bald head, there is no question about priorities,
and certainly none about geopolitical intrigues.
- The human species is about to kill itself by failing
to recognize its connection to everything else. By dividing humanity into
competing segments all trumpeting their own ignorance, it has conquered
itself with its own fear.
- Your mother would not have permitted this, as you know.
- What is your idea of peace and prosperity? A gaggle of
happy children works for me.
- What is it we seek in our most vulnerable, inmost hearts?
- This is my prescription for the future direction the
human species should take, voluntarily. Make and plan and follow it.
- What is the goal?
- To make laughter reign beyond the Sun for as long as
the future shall be.
- To make Earth and its human tenders a beacon of hope,
compassion and friendliness that will become known throughout the universe
as a place where justice and fairness are guaranteed to all (not just the
rich, like it is now), no matter what star system beings come from.
- Is that possible? Well, it's up to you, isn't it?
- It's only what a mother wants, right ma?
- John Kaminski is a writer who lives on the Gulf Coast
of Florida whose essays are seen on hundreds of websites around the world.
His booklet, "The Day America Died: Why You Shouldn't Believe the
Official Story of What Happened on September 11, 2001," is his bestseller.
For more information go to