- "That was sent by the pilgrim Asmah (65), the citizen
Munjul, Cipayung, Jakarta East when being found Detikcom In the Infection
Hospital (RSPI) Sulianti Saroso, Jakarta, Wednesday (19/10/2005).
- The grandchild the pilgrim Asmah, Lubiana Astiyah (3),
entered RSPI Sulianti Saroso struck 11.30 WIB. the Child the two daughters
of the couple Dodi Irianto (32) and Heni (30) that already two days suffered
hot, the cough and pilek.
- "We worried birds flu." Therefore we immediately
brought here without reconciliation because frightened late, said the pilgrim
- The worried Lubiana family was affected by birds flu
because of the chicken that was maintained by the family many that died.
According to the pilgrim Asmah, beforehand the neighbouring chicken around
their house many that died..
- the Father and the child were treated in the Infection
Hospital (RSPI) Sulianto Saroso, Sunter, Jakarta, because of being expected
by birds flu. The child, Zaki Zamzani (22), had the story of contact with
the poultry. Whereas the father, Abdul Qodir Zaenuddin (63), not.
- The two reconciliation patients from the Hospital (RS)
the Pilgrim the Big Hut, Jakarta East, this entered RSPI since Wednesday
night on October 19. Abdul Qodir entered more previously to struck 20.30
WIB, Zaki an hour later. The father and this child beralamat in Patria
Jaya Housing, the Jasmine Hut, Bekasi."
- The above translation descibe two sets of familial clusters
admitted to Sulianti Saroso on the same day. The first two patients represent
a larger cluster, because two additional family members have fevers, although
not yet admitted. This family lives in the Cipayung region.
- A second cluster was admitted later and they are from
Bekasi where are large number of cases originate (see Jakarta Map). The
admission of patients representing two distinct clusters is cause for concern.
Many of the cases in Indonesia form familial clusters.
- Four of the five "confirmed cases" based on
the WHO definition, are from familial clusters with other laboratory confirmed
- The high frequency of familial cluster remains a cause
for concern in Indonesia.
- © 2005 Recombinomics. All rights reserved.