- This is a video of Computer programmer Clinton Curtis
when he testified at the December 13th, 2004 Congressional hearing in Columbus,
Ohio naming Republican Congressman Tom Feeney as the person who hired him
to prepare vote-rigging software.
- The programmer claims that he designed and built a "vote
rigging" software program at the behest of then Florida Congressman,
now U.S. Congressman, Republican Tom Feeney of Florida's 24th Congressional
- Clint Curtis, 46, claims that he built the software for
Feeney in 2000 while working at a sofware design and engineering company
in Oviedo, Florida (Feeney's home district).
- Curtis, in his affidavit, says that as technical advisor
and programmer at Yang Enterprises, Inc. (YEI) he was present at company
meetings where Feeney was present "on at least a dozen occasions".
- Video: http://www.iwilltryit.com/fixed1.htm