- Evangelical lovers of Israel would never believe that
our government could consider them anti-Semitic. Yet the U.S. State Department's
new "Department of Global Anti-Semitism" now defines anti-Semitism
in a way that makes Bible-believing Christians into anti-Semites. Here's
- The State Department's 40-page Report on Global Anti-Semitism
cites a recent example of "anti-Semitism" in Poland. "...the
pastor of St. Brigid Church in Gdansk told parishioners during services
that Jews killed Jesus and the prophets." (p.22) What's wrong with
that? According to Jewish leadership: plenty. Jewish leaders say it was
this millennia-old accusation that ultimately led to the Holocaust: to
millions of Jewish "Christ killers" being herded into the prison
camps and gas chambers of Auschwitz, Dachau, etc. "You can't get any
more anti-Semitic than that!" they protest.
- IS THE NEW TESTAMENT "HATE LITERATURE?"
- Yet, think about it. Isn't that accusation exactly what
Mel Gibson portrayed in "The Passion of the Christ?" Isn't that
exactly what the New Testament teaches in passages too numerous to list
here? Scripture says evil Jewish leaders, helped by Jews gathered at the
Feast of the Passover, collectively pressured the Romans to crucify Christ.
- From the Book of Acts alone come powerful indictments
of the Jews. "...let all the house of Israel know for certain that
God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom ye crucified."
Acts 2:36. "Men of Israel...this man...you nailed to the cross by
the hands of godless men and put him to death." Acts 2:22,3. "Men
of Israel...Jesus, the one whom you delivered up...you disowned...put to
death the Prince of Peace" Acts 3:12-15. "The God of our fathers
raised up Jesus, whom ye had put to death by hanging him on a cross."
- These words - that the Jews killed Jesus - were spoken
by the pastor of St. Brigid Church in Gdansk, Poland. If he is anti-Semitic
according to the US State Department, then so is the New Testament! So
are you as a Bible-believing Christian!
- NO CHRISTIANS ARE SAFE
- Most Christians "spiritualize" the above Scriptures,
saying we are "all" guilty for the crucifixion. Yet it is clear
that as long as any Christians believes the "anti-Semitic" New
Testament to be the inspired word of God, he, also, is not safe from being
labeled "anti-Semitic" by our government. Christians can also
expect such derision from Jewish "civil liberties" organizations
such as the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith, which is always eager
to marginalize Christians into those our "tolerant" society should
- Even Mel Gibson, who believes personally that we are
all guilty of the crucifixion, was not immune from attack by ADL as anti-Semitic.
- This is ominous for Christians because in countries dominated
by hate laws, such as Canada, public criticism of matters Jewish, or "anti-Semitism,"
is a hate crime punishable by harsh fines and imprisonment.
- IS PERSECUTION COMING FROM ADL/B'nai B'rith?
- The State Department's Report on Global Anti-Semitism
was not written by the State Department. It was "ghosted" by
the international Jewish religious, educational, fraternal and charitable
organization, B'nai B'rith and its Anti-defamation League. Only they could
marshal such an extensively detailed report from 50 countries, utilizing
their worldwide "hate crimes" statistics-gathering capacities.
- Far from being a "far left" kooky Jewish minority,
not representing mainstream Jewish attitudes, B'nai B'rith International
describes itself as the "body and soul" of organized Jewry. Its
half million Jewish members constitute a powerful lobbying base, setting
up anti-hate bureaucracies (and ending free speech) in many of the more
than 50 countries in which B'nai B'rith is established. This anti-Christian,
international Jewish religious organization, uniting synagogue and state,
is creating a federal hate-crimes Gestapo. Its "Department of Global
Anti-Semitism" is laying down outrageous definitions of the "hate
crime" of anti-Semitism that make Bible-believing Christians into
- MAKING LOVERS OF ISRAEL INTO ANTI-SEMITES
- Why is ADL/B'nai Brith putting the noose of anti-Semitism
around tens of millions of Christians? Present actions by B'nai B'rith
worldwide indicate that persecution of Christians tops their agenda. In
fact, the history of modern, international, evil Jewish leadership is one
of just such persecution. In my 345-page book, "Israel: Our DutyOur
Dilemma," I document how in 1917 international Jewish financiers,
including Jacob Shiff (head of what later became Chase Manhattan Bank),
the English Rothschilds, and the German Warburgs, along with a host of
Jewish Bolshevik leaders, toppled the Csar and established communism in
Russia. Eventual death toll from Soviet communism: 66,000,000, millions
of whom were Christians.
- Last October 10th, ADL/B'nai B'rith lashed out in unprecedented
fury against eleven Christians in Philadelphia for the "hate crime"
of witnessing to homosexuals. Through ADL national board member, Philadelphia
D.A. Lynne Abraham, ADL/B'nai B'rith attempted to incarcerate those Christians
for 47 years in prison with fines of $80,000.00 each.
- Throughout the western world and Europe, ADL/B'nai Brith
hate laws are now indicting evangelical Christians. Cases against Christians
in Canada, Sweden, England, Italy, Germany, Australia and New Zealand have
taken place or are in progress. In dozens of other countries under ADL/B'nai
B'rith hate laws, Christian testimony is now intimidated.
- OMINOUS SIGNS
- In Canada, B'nai B'rith's federal anti-hate law was passed
by Parliament in 1971 after at least five years of B'nai B'rith lobbying
the law was designed to end Christian truth-telling and evangelism, as
well as criticism of matters Jewish. The same is true of provincial hate
laws, also orchestrated by B'nai B'rith Canada and the Canadian Jewish
- A pastor in northern Canada recently told me that as
he handed out gospel tracts in his town, a policeman informed him that
such "proselytizing" is now a hate crime under provincial law.
If he continued, he would be arrested.
- I asked a Christian friend in Toronto what would happen
if he said publicly that the Jews had Christ crucified. He replied, "Up
here, everybody understands that to do so would be playing with fire. If
someone complained, the police would come and you might be charged."
- As Rabbi Daniel Lapin recently warned, evangelical Christians
are "under relentless attack" by "secular Judaism"
(i.e. ADL/B'nai B'rith). This cannot but increase as B'nai B'rith continues
rapidly to establish anti-hate bureaucracies with the help of its 2,100
lodges and chapters worldwide.
- THE WAY OF ESCAPE
- How can Christians escape persecution as anti-Semitic
hate criminals in the years ahead? One way is to deny Christ: remove yourself
as far as possible from any association with Christianity.
- The other way is to affirm Christ to the limit. We can
trust His guidance and protection so completely that we no longer fear
man. When we do that, we become a force for truth-telling and righteousness
such as the world has seldom seen - just like the apostles in the Book
of Acts. They shook the Roman Empire.
- We can shake the New World Order.
- As Congress reconvenes, members of the House and Senate
will give full consideration to ADL/B'nai B'rith's federal anti-hate bill,
"The Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2005,"
HR 2662, S 1145. It is now before the House and Senate Judiciary Committees.
- Lovers of freedom must protest this Orwellian legislation
to their members of Congress. It will create a vast federal anti-hate bureaucracy
in America identical to Canada's, ending free speech.
- Also protest the "Department of Global Anti-Semitism."
Although it has not yet been given an official title, the "Department
of Global Anti-Semitism," approved by Congress and President Bush
on Oct. 17th, is now being set up in the US State Department.
- Demand from Congress that all funding and authority for
the "Department of Anti-Semitism" be ended.
- If there is to be such a department, demand that Congressional
hearings be held to formulate a balanced definition of "anti-Semitism"
that protects Christians and critics of Israel.
- Protest to Members of Congress, toll free 1-877-762-8762
- The US State Department comment line 1-202-647-4000
- Have you seen Rev. Ted Pike's gripping, 80-minute video,
"Hate Laws: Making Criminals of Christians"? It rips the cover
off ADL/Bnai B'rith as the originator of hate laws. Order at $24.90 postpaid
at <http://www.truthtellers.org/>www.truthtellers.org, or call 503-631-3808,
or mail check or money order to National Prayer Network, P. O. Box 828,
Clackamas, OR 97015.
- This video is free to talk show hosts who request it.
- For many more articles on hate laws and the threat of
evil Jewish leadership, visit www.truthtellers.org.
- Rev. Ted Pike is available for interview at 503-631-3808.
- NATIONAL PRAYER NETWORK, P. O. Box 828, Clackamas, OR