- Hello, Jeff - I think most who read my comments on the
H5N1 outbreak as well as the pig disease outbreak know that I believe China
had either an accident at one of their bioresearch facilities or they were
conducting vaccine experiments that caused a mutated H5N1 recombinant.
- I have also added an article on Dr. Niman's site about
villages and villagers who simply disappeared. China's answer to containing
the spread of disease within its borders is simply, make those infected
and their contacts vanish...forever. We can safely assume that they are
not in hosptials and are no longer on the planet.
- Such an all out military involvement should tell us that
the Chinese government knows what is circulating and they know that there
is no way to contain it but to "cull" any suspected infected
persons and livestock.
- We employed these methods with regard to Chronic Wasting
Disease and found that culling and kill zones DO NOT WORK.
- If the pathogen is, as I suspect a manmade recombinant,
and the pathogen was being researched as a bioweapon, China has a serious
outbreak spreading and it could go globally.
- We have time now to prepare for a pandemic and I think
the western nations better put all of their resources into preparations.
The mutant virus or viruses are not wasting any time and are spreading
and killing as we speak.
- Patricia Doyle
- H5N1 and Ebola Recombinants in Qinghai and
- Dr. Henry L. Niman, PhD
- Recombinomics Commentary
- The spread of H5N1 along Russia's southern border and
the increase toll in Sichuan province form the mysterious pig disease,
demand more transparency from China who claims to have never had a human
case of H5N1 and a fatal pig disease due to a relatively benign bacterium.
- Boxun reports indicate that China has several strains
of H5N1 and Ebola capable of causing human disease. Although sequence
data for the early Qinghai isolates were published, China has failed to
share samples from live birds or bird flu isolates beyond the 12 collected
in May. Similarly, samples from Sichuan appear to be lacking. Sichuan
is adjacent to Qinghai, suggesting a possible linkage.
- Boxun reports also describe an industrial accident and
use of the wrong treatment as part of the problem in Sichuan. The are
also rumors of problems caused by an adenovirus vectored hog cholera vaccine.
There many be several viruses involved, including an Ebola recombinant.
- Thus, there clearly appear to be too many viruses in
the area that could recombine and create a new entity. Ebola and H5N1
share a region in common that could allow for recombination between the
two viruses. Having Ebola and H5N1 co-circulating creates a potentially
volatile situate. This situation could be exacerbated by a adenovirus
vectored vaccine because adenovirus also has homology to this region, as
does African swine fever virus.
- Thus, the boxun report describing recombinants could
be referring to many different combinations including Ebola and H5N1 or
either one plus adenovirus linked of hog cholera virus.
- To resolve these issues, samples must be provided. China
has created a genetically unstable environment and denials of human H5N1
infections or creating new bacterial diseases are not acceptable.
- Patricia A. Doyle, PhD
- Please visit my "Emerging Diseases" message
board at: http://www.clickitnews.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?
- Zhan le Devlesa tai sastimasa
- Go with God and in Good Health