- Three of the worst catastrophes in American history have
taken place during George W. Bush's watch. Is this a coincidence?
- They are Sept. 11, the Iraq War and the devastation of
- The purpose is to shock, degrade and demoralize Americans
so they will accept the loss of national sovereignty.
- The agent of the Illuminati bankers, the Council on Foreign
Relations, is demanding "an economic union" of Canada, Mexico
and the United States by 2010. This is but a stage in the Illuminati's
long-term plan to impose their dictatorship upon the world.
- As you know, George W. Bush is a member of one of the
Illuminati's oldest chapters in America, the Skull and Bones Society.
- Unbeknownst to Americans, the United States belongs to
the Illuminati, a satanic secret society directing Freemasonry. Their symbol,
the pyramid and "all seeing" eye, is on the U.S. one-dollar bill.
So is the year 1776, which refers to May 1, their anniversary, not July
4 as people think. The symbol was put on the dollar by FDR, a 32 degree
mason. Most American presidents, cabinet members and congressional leaders
are Freemasons and/or members of the CFR.
- Foreign bankers sponsor the Illuminati and control us
through their monopoly on credit. Our money is created in the form of a
debt that the government owes to them, plus interest. Taxpayers are on
the hook to the tune of $140,000 for every man, woman and child. Americans
are being readied for a debtors' prison i.e. the New World Order.
- I appreciate that this sounds outlandish to the uninitiated.
However history can be understood in terms of an all-powerful clique based
in the City of London that actively seeks the degradation and enslavement
of humanity through war, "revolution," sickness, starvation,
depression, and now "natural" disaster.
- New Orleans
- I don't know how the levees were sabotaged but I do know
that this fits perfectly into the Illuminati agenda. (Similarly, I didn't
know how JFK Jr.'s plane was sabotaged until recently.)
- Last weekend, I commented on how an exhibit at the London
Zoo encourages people to think of themselves as animals. After the hurricane,
the Drudge Report referred to New Orleans' residents Sept 2 with this main
headline: "Trapped Like Animals."
- Everything seems designed to deprive Americans of their
sense of entitlement, and their belief in themselves, their country and
- I'm sure you noticed how the media played up comparisons
between the aftermath of devastation and "a third world country."
These scenes "resemble refugee camps in Somalia or Iraq," reporters
- In an emergency, speed is of the essence. As you know,
help was very slow in coming. Thousands were drowning, stranded, hungry
or sick. There were helicopters but remarkably few rescue boats which would
have made a difference.
- Agent provocateurs may have been planted to shoot at
rescuers: Coast Guard Lieutenant Commander Cheri Ben-Iesan said, "there
are people just taking pot-shots at police and at helicopters, telling
them, 'You better come get my family."'
- Why would anyone shoot at potential rescuers? These provocateurs
caused rescue efforts to be suspended and provided an excuse to declare
- Governor Kathleen Blanco called them "hoodlums"
and issued a warning: Hundreds of National Guard troops hardened on the
battlefield in Iraq have landed in New Orleans.
- "They have M-16s and they're locked and loaded,"
she said. "These troops know how to shoot and kill, and they are more
than willing to do so, and I expect they will."
- Thus a disaster is turned into a proving ground for martial
- My Houston correspondent writes: "Houstonians I've
spoken with are only concerned that looting may transfer here and affect
them personally. People are locking down their houses even tighter, and
I've heard at least one man remark, 'I've got my Smith and Wesson .44 in
my truck.' Stupid Americans are primed to demand martial law!"
- He continues: "My next prediction: burglaries, lootings,
shootings, and/or arson incidents will happen in Houston and Atlanta. The
media will attribute it to New Orleans refugees, and the "shoot to
kill" order will extend to these cities police and special police,
if not be accompanied by the arrival of Federal (Storm)Troops."
- Looting would have been limited by a strong rescue response.
Americans rightly expect to be protected in times of emergency. But even
some local police were seen looting or simply quit.
- "They indicated that they had lost everything and
didn't feel that it was worth them going back to take fire from looters
and losing their lives," Colonel Henry Whitehorn said.
- Whether it's Iraq, (a gratuitous war America is predestined
to lose,) or Sept. 11 or New Orleans, Americans are betrayed by their leaders,
abandoned, humiliated and even killed.
- This is not an accident. It is part of a relentless process
of demoralization designed to make them accept world government.
- Hollywood plays a part of this relentless attack on the
American psyche. The scenes in New Orleans resemble those in the film "Day
After Tomorrow" where the country freezes over and Americans rush
the Mexican borders pleading to be allowed in.
- Wars, depressions and "natural" disasters are
going to continue as long as foreign bankers control America's finances,
and with it her political and cultural institutions.
- They need to destroy, degrade and demoralize us so we
will accept their world government. They have to subjugate us because otherwise
we will repudiate the debt, money (credit) they created out of nothing.
- They weaken us by corrupting us. The stock market keeps
millions focused on money while the media bombards us with sex, violence,
social engineering and propaganda.
- America cries out to purge the organized evil that lurks
- What can we do? We must refuse to be demoralized or degraded.
Let's make an extra effort to be kind and en-couraging, to treat each other
like brothers and sisters.
- Nothing aggravates the Illuminati more than Jesus' admonition:
"Love thy neighbor."
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the inventor of the game Scruples
and author of "A Long Way to go for a Date." His articles exposing
fe-manism and the New World Order can be found at his web site www.savethemales.ca
He enjoys receiving comments, some of which he posts on his site using
first names only. firstname.lastname@example.org