- "Since 2004, the government has classified most
infected or death cases caused by the virus, supplemented with the information
gathered in Qinghai. For non-fatal infectious diseases, the chinese government
targeted at controlling information and quarantine measures. For infectious
diseases which are fatal to human, the focus of the government is whether
the virus can be converted to a biological weapon or not. The military
will first research on the controllability of the virus. In some occasions,
the virus may even be released to the public in order to test the effectiveness
of the vaccines and preventive measures.
- So far, the bird-flu virus strains that are fatal to
human are classified into 7 different categories. The H5N1 is the original
version while others are mutated from the original H5N1."
- The above is a human translation from the Boxun report
on strains isolated in China. The comment on deliberate release on human
subjects is of considerable concern.
- This document has not been independently verified, but
does raise disturbing issues, especially since H5N1 is very hard to control
and rapidly changes via reassortment and recombination.
- The details in these documents are cause for concern.
- -- Dr. Henry L. Niman
- Patricia A. Doyle, PhD
Please visit my "Emerging Diseases" message board.
- Zhan le Devlesa tai sastimasa
Go with God and in Good Health