- "In the meantime a pre-schooler again, Fatimah Nurwulan
(20 months) from Cipamokolan the Subdistrict Rancasari the Bandung City
at this time still was treated in space decontamination R that other. Results
of the last inspection, the condition for the temperature of the Fatimah
body was still being high and coughs. Nevertheless did not have the breathless
sign in this patient.
- "Hopefully like the patient beforehand namely the
negative, but we continued to anticipate and be on the alert because of
having contact with the chicken died beforehand, we has sent sample his
blood to the lab in Jakarta," said Dr Cissy.
- Moreover the side RS Handsome Sadikin Bandung also increased
pendeteksian in the polyclinic and emergency this hospital. Despite uptil
now two patients that entered justeru was the reconciliation patient from
the Hospital Saint Yusuf and RS Al Islam Bandung."
- The above machine translation indicates there are still
three suspected H5N1 bird flu patients at RS Handsome Sadikan hospital
in Bandung. Details on Fatimah Nurwulan are given, but two new transfers,
from Hospital Saint Yusuf and RS Al Islam have just been admitted on September
- These two new admissions are in addition to the four
admissions in Jakarta on September 30. Thus, the number of suspect patients
continues to grow in Jakarta (see map) and through Indonesia (see map).
The patients depicted in the maps only represent media reports on cases.
- Map does not include patients who have been admitted
to local hospitals but not yet transferred to the major hospitals covered
in media reports. The poor who cannot afford hospitalization are also
- Clearly the number of cases continues to grow daily and
spread throughout the poultry regions of Indonesia.
- Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
- © 2005 Recombinomics. All rights reserved.