- Date: March 31, 2005
- Time: 1:07 p.m.
- Hello up North. I have a little something here I think
may be worth looking at. As you know I am from Phoenix Arizona but I needed
to go to Tucson (140 miles South)for training for my new job. While driving
to get lunch I noticed many chemtrails and decided to record them. My camera
is always with me for situations like these and since I am rarely in Tucson
I figured I should tape these chemtrails and add them to my collection.
- Out of the corner of my eye I noticed something moving
extremely quick. I was in my car stopped at a light and didn't have any
choice to shoot the video where I was parked until the light changed to
green. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. A diamond-shaped formation
of several crafts low in the horizon moving at an unbelievable rate of
speed to the South. You can see how low they were so I wonder if anyone
else spotted these. I'm sure...
- Because of their location in the sky several trees and
posts blocked me from taping anymore than what you see. I am sending you
2 clips. One is 1/3 the actual speed and the other is normal speed.
- I asked several people who I can trust if they think
they were fighter jets in formation or UFOs. 7 out of the 9 asked said
they couldn't determine what they were and the other 2 insist they were
planes. If you ask me I think they are unknowns and for a couple of reasons.
Speed and location. Look how fast they are going. Why do maneuvers over
the city of Tucson where a malfunction would sure be disastrous?
- Although they look like an airplane they also look like
the mother ships from the movie Independence Day but just smaller. A disc-like
object with something over the top. The weirdest thing was that I was following
these crafts very close but they seemed to disappear or cloak themselves
knowing they were being taped. At the end of this clip I am expecting the
crafts to pass by the posts and trees and come out the other end but they
never did. I frantically tried to get a better view by cutting through
a gas station and getting to a wide open area but they were gone.
- Video clips and pictures are ©2004RichG.
- You can view Richard's website at:
- Video clip #1 Tucson, Arizona Aircraft Formation Or Something
Else ? - Video 2.98 mbs
- Video clip #2 Tucson, Arizona Aircraft Formation Or Something
Else ? - Video 2.98 mbs
- Video clips can be viewed at:
- From Dougan Lloyd Gary
- You should know that the Davis Monthon Air base show
is on that weekend and they always have the Thunderbirds here to put on
a show. I would suggest that the images are the T-birds practicing prior
to the show. They do this to get their landmarks down for the show.